Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    Dezmen Southward FS Wisconsin
    C.J. Barnett FS Ohio State
    Justin Ellis DT Louisiana Tech
    Ra'Shede Hageman DT Minnesota
    Carlos Hyde RB Ohio State
    Rajion Neal RB Tennessee
    Trey Burton WR Florida
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 04-29-2013 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Narrowed the list to potential early-mid rounders

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I imagine you don't really have to be a big LB when you have 5 d-linemen in front of you.
    But when you have Hayes Pullard and Lamar Dawson and Anthony Sarao and literally not a single capable player at SS it's a no brainer move.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    Ed Stinson DE Alabama
    Preston Brown ILB Louisville
    Max Bullough ILB Michigan State
    Mike Marry ILB Ole Miss
    Antone Exum DB Virginia Tech
    Gabe Lynn CB Oklahoma
    Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma State
    Marcus Williams CB North Dakota State
    Kyle Fuller CB Virginia Tech
    Bene Bewikere CB San Jose State
    Torin Harris CB Southern California
    Jimmy Legree CB South Carolina
    E.J. Gaines CB Missouri
    Jabari Price CB North Carolina
    John Fulton CB Alabama
    C.J. Fiedorowicz TE Iowa
    Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    Antone Exum DB Virginia Tech
    Dezmen Southward FS Wisconsin
    Ahmad Dixon SS Baylor
    Shamiel Gary SS Oklahoma State
    Stephen Obeng-Agyapong SS Penn State
    Isaiah Johnson SS Georgia Tech
    I noticed you have SC corner Torin Harris on your list..

What do you see in him?

Quote Originally Posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
    I noticed you have SC corner Torin Harris on your list..

What do you see in him?
    In all honesty not much though hes a possible 3rd rounder, whose got some good speed. Essentially I like his potential hes your typical high ceiling low floor player that you have to watch in case he has a breakout season

Besides Exum not many of the corners have fully stood out to me, but I do believe we have some potential corners to watch.
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 04-29-2013 at 06:02 PM.

In all honesty not much though hes a possible 3rd rounder, whose got some good speed. Essentially I like his potential hes your typical high ceiling low floor player that you have to watch in case he has a breakout season

Besides Exum not many of the corners have fully stood out to me, but I do believe we have some potential corners to watch.
    Gotcha. He's had many opportunities and blown many with poor play. The kid's got tools, he just needs to step his game up and pull it together. And it starts with winning the starting spot for the upcoming season.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
    Gotcha. He's had many opportunities and blown many with poor play. The kid's got tools, he just needs to step his game up and pull it together. And it starts with winning the starting spot for the upcoming season.
    True and thats why hes on my watch list for now, and the reason my corner list is so long some players I am not convinced have the skill set yet to be at the next level, but hes one whose shown he has the physical gifts but he has yet to put them to good use.

The other positions I already have my potential favorites, but most of it is based on limited viewing

Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State

James Franklin, QB, Missouri

Jonathan Brown, OLB, Illinois

Denicos Allen, OLB, Michigan State

Jackson Jeffcoat, DE, Texas

Marcus Coker, RB, Stony Brook

Andrew Jackson, ILB, Western Kentucky

Andre Debose, WR, Florida

Isaiah Johnson, S, Georgia Tech

Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State

James Franklin, QB, Missouri

Jonathan Brown, OLB, Illinois

Denicos Allen, OLB, Michigan State

Jackson Jeffcoat, DE, Texas

Marcus Coker, RB, Stony Brook

Andrew Jackson, ILB, Western Kentucky

Andre Debose, WR, Florida

Isaiah Johnson, S, Georgia Tech
    Personally Ild rather have Josh Huff as a speedy receiver then Debose, hes a bit better built and so far he looks like a better receiver

Coker is probably the most underrated RB right now, I do think we need a power back. Though right now I have a man crush on Carlos Hyde lol (I want to see that guy in Broncos uniform)
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 04-29-2013 at 07:01 PM.

Personally Ild rather have Josh Huff as a speedy receiver then Debose, hes a bit better built and so far he looks like a better receiver

Coker is probably the most underrated RB right now, I do think we need a power back. Though right now I have a man crush on Carlos Hyde
    I hear ya, Debose and Franklin are long shots. I think they both have great talent but they need to step up this season.

Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    I hear ya, Debose and Franklin are long shots. I think they both have great talent but they need to step up this season.
    Yeah Logan Thomas is the only QB thats jumped off the page so far, but Franklin is my favorite underrated QB right now hes probably a 6-7 rounder IMO but he has a lot of potential

Another player to look out for is Shayne Skov. 2 years removed from a major injury lets see if he is closer to full speed.

I will say this most of us have not been impressed with Walton, Beadles showed high improvement with an elite C because he didnt consistently have to help. Players to look out for are

Bryan Stork C Florida State
    Tyler Larsen C Utah State

With few G I like right now these guys do have some athleticism to swing out to G but I wouldnt completely recommend it.

Hopefully now Clady isnt out of our price range but, Taylor Lewan (who i expect to be fairly high though) would be my favorite to take over if the case need be.

I will say this most of us have not been impressed with Walton, Beadles showed high improvement with an elite C because he didnt consistently have to help. Players to look out for are

Bryan Stork C Florida State
    Tyler Larsen C Utah State

With few G I like right now these guys do have some athleticism to swing out to G but I wouldnt completely recommend it.

Hopefully now Clady isnt out of our price range but, Taylor Lewan (who i expect to be fairly high though) would be my favorite to take over if the case need be.
    Lewan, Matthews, and Alabama LT Cyrus Kouandjio are some first round OTs I like.

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    Lewan, Matthews, and Alabama LT Cyrus Kouandjio are some first round OTs I like.
    Yeah they're pretty nice my pick from those at the moment is Lewan

1. Aaron Colvin CB Oklahoma - Havent seen many people say his name but this kid is a stud. Has starting exprience at both safety amd corner. Has nice length and ball skills. Isnt afraid on coming up and playing the run. Has very good deep speed. My number 1 corner as it sits right now.

2. Khalil Mack LB Buffalo - Another name alot of people dont know. But here's a stat for yea 56 career tackles for loss. He's 19 shy of the NCAA record for most tackles for loss if your wondering. Here's another stat 11 career forced fumbles. Gotta love a guy that plays in opponents backfields and causes turnovers.

3. Jacques Smith DE/LB Tennessee - Everyone knows his counter part A.J. Johnson and for good reason he is a stud, but the guy I get excited about is Smith. The guy is a animal against the run. He fills holes with voilence. He hits like a mac truck. The guy has exprience with his hand in the ground and standing up. Im expect a hugh season out of Smith.

4. Daniel McCullers DT Tennessee - This is the gut that makes Smith and Johnson look soo good at LB. McCullers is a mammoth of a man. Listed at 6'8 360 by Tennessee (it will be interesting to see what his true measurments are). He's not going to beat anyone in a foot race but the sher size of him is hard to move out of the hole. Consistantly takes up double teams and if left one on one the Olineman is going backwards. Has surpirsing quicks for a big man. Watched him several times on tape chase the ball after it passes the LOS and get in on the tackle.

5. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt - Why people dont talk this kid up is beyond me. 6'3 210 and has 4.5 speed (might be faster). Averaged 101.8 yards a game in the SEC. He still is a little raw and does drop a pass here and there but he is a hands catcher. Had 8 catches for 131 yards against Florida (who has 2 corners that could be high draft picks as JRs).