Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Matymaddog View Post
    What reports?
    This is the one I can find right now. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-valley/page/8

And here's a more in depth scouting report on him http://broncoplanet.com/forum/2013-d...incy-mcduffie/

I haven't been able to see anything in depth on anything so far besides a reporter on NFL.com giving one offensive drive

For those who are interested it was something like

1st pass to DThomas about 20yds on the right side

2nd pass to Welker

3 and 4th pass to DT

then finished with completion to Dressenn

Something like that
    Last edited by #24 Next Champ; 05-21-2013 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ReignbowZnPwnyZ View Post
    To me, Mario Fannin won't make the roster. Reports are the that he "didn't look like he's regained his speed. He ran tentatively and failed to impress as a receiver out of the backfield" I was never high on him anyway. I think it is more likely that CJ Anderson would make the roster over him but it depends on how many backs we want to carry. I think we keep 4 max. Montee Ball and Hillman are locks. Plus I wouldn't be surprised to see both Willis Mcgahee and Knowshon Moreno cut. We might keep Hester if we want a RB/FB but I doubt it. If we keep Willis or Knowshon then that means either we keep Ball or Anderson. I would choose Anderson.

The other person is Quincy McDuffie. He is 5'10" and and weighs a staggering 178 pounds. He's an UDFA from UCF. His Career stats are 92 REC 1102 Yards with 7 Touchdowns. He is a lot like Trindon Holliday but he is more of a natural receiver. He made some plays during the Rookie Minicamp and has continued into OTA's If anything he could be Hollidays backup. He has 6 kickoff returns for touchdowns which is important. If you combine all of his touchdowns together (Receiving, Rushing and Kickoffs) it equals out to 17. It would be a surprise if he made it but I think he has a chance.

These are just my opinions based on what I would do which holds as little weight has possible.
    Even if Fannin has lost some speed, he was 4.3 guy pre-injury. If there's such thing as an ideal FB for Peyton Manning, this guy is it (well Marcell Reece would be better), as long as he can hold on to the ball. Hester is ok, but he's not someone we'd really ever try to use because he isn't really a mismatch. It's still early in the offseason, he has plenty of time to prove his worth especially with McGahee and Moreno participating.

Quote Originally Posted by ReignbowZnPwnyZ View Post
    This is the one I can find right now. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-valley/page/8

And here's a more in depth scouting report on him http://broncoplanet.com/forum/2013-d...incy-mcduffie/
    Thanks. Saw videos of mcduffie from rookie camp and he looked good in routes

Neither of those links said a thing about Fannin ...???

Ill say Greg Orton

Outside of the top 3 our WR position is wide open
    I think King makes it also because he was drafted, and I would not be surprised if Orton beat out Caldwell and Willis

Quote Originally Posted by Matymaddog View Post
    Neither of those links said a thing about Fannin ...???
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...report/page/10

Mario Fannin didn't look like he's regained his speed. He ran tentatively and failed to impress as a receiver out of the backfield.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
    Ill say Greg Orton

Outside of the top 3 our WR position is wide open
    I think King makes it also because he was drafted, and I would not be surprised if Orton beat out Caldwell and Willis
    Willis ain't on the team...NE just worked him out

Quote Originally Posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
    Willis ain't on the team...NE just worked him out
    Well Orton should have no problem beating him out then

Thanks. Lets keep in mind this is what? Two days now? A lot can happen from now till August-mid July

Tentative running is to be expected from someone who has only played in two training camps and has been injured the test of the time. His hands were great out of college he will get that together. The speed may never come back. He had some serious lower leg injuries. Didn't see a single word about lance ball

Also don't understand leg drive with Hester. These guys aren't practicing full contact in pads last I checked

I'd LOVE to see the battle between King, Robinson, and McKenzie, in person. I know that they're different kind of WRs, but it should be fun to watch

Fannin got released. I am sad. Maybe J Thomas will shine. I will always be a fan of our Denver Broncos. I trust in John Elway.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulieC View Post
    Fannin got released. I am sad. Maybe J Thomas will shine. I will always be a fan of our Denver Broncos. I trust in John Elway.
    Where does it say that? I checked his Rotoworld page, and there was nothing of the sort.