Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by NateTheGreat View Post
    Go 10 minutes south to Santa Fe and Mississippi and then wet 3 blocks to Rome's Saloon. Best atmosphere for gamedays if you can't be at the stadium or for pregame or postgame!
    Very nice place, very nice attire by the waitresses, short skirts, boy shorts but the evening gowns are the best. Anyway It gets way crowded in there so it'd be a good idea to get there early.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 06-23-2013 at 01:02 PM.
    Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald type ability to disrupt and wreck games!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam24 View Post
    Very nice place, very nice attire by the waitresses, short skirts, boy shorts but the evening gowns are the best. Anyway It gets way crowded in there so it'd be a good idea to get there early.
    Just get ahold of me I usually have tables 2 and 3 reserved about 2 hours before kickoff!
    THE ONLY MAGIC I BELIEVE IN IS MILE HIGH MAGIC!

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos 58 View Post
    No, we will be relying on public transport. Is the public transport very good in Denver?
    Denver does have a pretty good public transportation system however it can be tricky at times getting to some of the suburban parts of the city without a car and one of the places I was going to suggest isn't in downtown.

Someone suggested the Cherrycricket I will second that notion. One of my favorite places to eat downtown is the Mellow Mushroom which is right on 16th st. mall. Great Pizza tons of beer choices hard to go wrong.

http://mellowmushroom.com/store/downtowndenver

Quote Originally Posted by NateTheGreat View Post
    Go 10 minutes south to Santa Fe and Mississippi and then wet 3 blocks to Rome's Saloon. Best atmosphere for gamedays if you can't be at the stadium or for pregame or postgame!
    Nice! I'll have to check that one out next time I'm in town.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

I am back in the United Kingdon after a fantastic time in Denver. The people were all incredibly friendly, the city was everything i hoped it would be, the stadium amazing and more importanly i got to watch the Broncos beat the Raiders on MNF. I am already planning my next visit to Denver to watch the Broncos play again.