View Poll Results: Revenge.. Who deserves it more?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ravens

32 61.54%
  • Patriots

18 34.62%
  • Other

2 3.85%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Peyton Manning lead Broncos. Round 2! Who do you want to rematch the MOST?

I don't know if its an honor or humiliation that the greatest game of 2012 went to our AFC Divisional loss to Balti..

(per NFL http://www.nfl.com/top20games)

However, as much as that one stings. It wasn't the only loss of the season.. wasn't the only time our little Denver hearts were broken..

Tom Brady and company has been schooling Denver like a seasoned Sophomore Bully teaching the freshman who's boss. And to be honest I don't like it one bit. I hate losing to Brady and Belichick. They claimed the playoffs from us the year prior in a more humiliating fashion.

Face it.. the Balti loss stings most because of the whole "it was our year" stuff, and because that cut is fresher on the mind. But who can forget when Tom punted on 3rd down to end our 2011 season? After thrashing our "magical" 6-7 win streak right before beating Pittsburgh. Tebow or not. That year was ours and the loss hurt just as bad!

-------------------

Now, Von is primed up to the max, Peyton has a year of recovery under his belt. Deck and Thomas should be ready to take it to the next level. Wes Welker, and a revamped D-line under the second year of JDR..

We are armed to the teeth ladies and gents. And with our weapons. Who do you want more? Who do you want to crush to prove our point, and renew our pride?

DEN will CRUSH NE easily this year. BAL will be the only cxompetition this year. Didn't Shanahan and McD have winning records against NE? The two losses that I remember were when #1 NE took a safety rather than punt in the final seconds and #2 when Champ was hurt, and they shellacked them
    Last edited by HUMCALC; 05-31-2013 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    DEN will CRUSH NE easily this year. BAL will be the only cxompetition this year. Didn't Shanahan and McD have winning records against NE? The two losses that I remember were when #1 NE took a safety rather than punt in the final seconds and #2 when Champ was hurt, and they shellacked them
    Easily... yeah. Okay..

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Mike View Post
    Easily... yeah. Okay..
    They lost Welker, Gronk's completely messed up from his numerous injuries, and they (thus far) have not added enough weaapons to compete with DEN

The revenge game against the Ravens will have to happen in the playoffs. Winning in week 1 is not revenge to me. Let's say the Broncos win that game. So what? Broncos 1-0, Ravens 0-1, 15 games left in the regular season and they can rub the SB rings in our face. It will be much more meaningful if the Broncos beat the Ravens in the playoffs, ending their chances of getting another championship.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

This may sound odd, but I'd do a re-match with the Patriots. We weren't on Peyton's level yet, plus if McGahee didn't fumble and drop a 4th down pass, I think we would've won.

I also say this because Baltimore beat us by 3. They beat the Pats 28-13.
    Last edited by BroncoFanBoy; 05-31-2013 at 04:50 PM.

I would want to watch the Patriots any day.

The intensity is just different when Brady and Manning plays. I just hope the Broncos show up that day. I cant forget the DT and Mcgahee fumble that ruined the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddoliver View Post
    The revenge game against the Ravens will have to happen in the playoffs. Winning in week 1 is not revenge to me. Let's say the Broncos win that game. So what? Broncos 1-0, Ravens 0-1, 15 games left in the regular season and they can rub the SB rings in our face. It will be much more meaningful if the Broncos beat the Ravens in the playoffs, ending their chances of getting another championship.
    Exactly - so we beat them in the reg season at their place last year. Lotta good that did us ehh ..

Doesn't mean we're even 1/1
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by Roddoliver View Post
    Easily the Ravens although I agree with Rod I don't even know if Baltimore gets to the preseason. Smash them in game one and set the tone.
    [

Baltimore is a better team overall now. Only Cincy will be able to give them a run for their money.

Topic: Ravens by a mile
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Ravens in the playoffs

Then Pats in the playoffs

Or vice versa, I don't care ...we will be unstoppable this year

I want to ABSOLUTELY KILL the Ravens. I want to embarass them and demoralize them to the fullest extent.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

I miss the days of Shanahan crushing the patriots, he had their number when no one else did. I think the Pats are bigger threats than the Ravens (although both are tough). I actually think the Ravens D will be improved, but I believe Flacco is due to fall back to earth and the offense will struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    I want to ABSOLUTELY KILL the Ravens. I want to embarass them and demoralize them to the fullest extent.
    Straight up, just really prove the refs and a grip of luck are the only reason they even had a damn chance ...they should've been blown the hell out

Ravens only because they beat Peyton Manning.