View Poll Results: Revenge.. Who deserves it more?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ravens

32 61.54%
  • Patriots

18 34.62%
  • Other

2 3.85%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by broncolassiter View Post
    Ravens only because they beat Peyton Manning.
    Sooooo...Peyton is like only one fifty somethingth of this team.
    [

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    This may sound odd, but I'd do a re-match with the Patriots. We weren't on Peyton's level yet, plus if McGahee didn't fumble and drop a 4th down pass, I think we would've won.

I also say this because Baltimore beat us by 3. They beat the Pats 28-13.
    I highly doubt that. The Pats basically got up 31-7, then relaxed a little like most teams do. It was basically the theme with the first 3 losses, a top team in the league(ATL,HOU,NE) gets a big lead on DEN, relaxes a little and the score gets closer, but then that team makes the plays they need to too win the game and not lose the lead. NE probably finishes out that game another way.

Only the epic choking Chargers would have lost a game after a lead like that that late in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Den615 View Post
    I miss the days of Shanahan crushing the patriots, he had their number when no one else did. I think the Pats are bigger threats than the Ravens (although both are tough). I actually think the Ravens D will be improved, but I believe Flacco is due to fall back to earth and the offense will struggle.
    Yeah, I remember those days. Denver always knew how to shut down the Pats and Brady, I never could figure out exactly what it was that made them own NE the way they did. I remember from 05-09 DEN went 4-1 vs NE, and the 1 loss was a game where Brady was out for NE, and Bailey/Young were both hurt for DEN. Maybe he just knew how to stop Brady specifically.

Of course in that game, Andre Hall's 2 fumbles early set back DEN and caused him to get benched.

I picked the Pats.

I really don't think the Ravens will make it that far (if the playoffs at all)

Doesn't matter. Broncos will crush them anyway.

One thing for sure, Ravens are not going to the second round.

It's going to be glorious when the fans start to bark when $20mil Flacco doesn't deliver.
    Team Broncos!
    2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Quote Originally Posted by Roddoliver View Post
    The revenge game against the Ravens will have to happen in the playoffs. Winning in week 1 is not revenge to me. Let's say the Broncos win that game. So what? Broncos 1-0, Ravens 0-1, 15 games left in the regular season and they can rub the SB rings in our face. It will be much more meaningful if the Broncos beat the Ravens in the playoffs, ending their chances of getting another championship.
    the win against the crows will be a tie breaker come playoff time and that maybe the biggest win of the year..

having home field advantage at MHS in the playoffs is huge..

well in the future it should be..

Quote Originally Posted by mray View Post
    I picked the Pats.

I really don't think the Ravens will make it that far (if the playoffs at all)
    they have one of the best if not THE best GM's in the NFL, they have a great HC and staff..

thinking that they will not repeat in the playoffs not smart..

while they have lost loads of talent their GM has be preparing for it for years.. they knew for a long time that Reed and the murderer would be hanging them up soon..

the only thing that will keep them out of the playoffs is a major injury..

Here lately the Pats have had our number after Plummer ... I want to get back to beating them like we use too.
    I will always be a Bronco fan--->

But my Heart is with the UK Wildcats-->

UGH the Ravens!!!!! Trust me I am from Baltimore, Maryland and have lived back here since I moved from CO(Went to University of Denver and fell in love with the Broncos and Avs). But yeah I want to see us crush the Browns in Purple. I've probably hated that team way before it was the 2012/2013 playoffs. I think we are going to flatten them like a pancake.

I don't care who we face on the way to the SuperBowl. Bring-em all on I say.

Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Roddoliver View Post
    The revenge game against the Ravens will have to happen in the playoffs. Winning in week 1 is not revenge to me. Let's say the Broncos win that game. So what? Broncos 1-0, Ravens 0-1, 15 games left in the regular season and they can rub the SB rings in our face. It will be much more meaningful if the Broncos beat the Ravens in the playoffs, ending their chances of getting another championship.
    My feelings exactly. I want Baltimore in the playoffs.

But starting out with a victory will be nice.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Bring on the Pats. Living in CT and being a Broncos fan is hard sometimes. Thank God for direct tv. Never enough fans to watch the game in the bar and the Pats fans think their shxx dont stink. Lets give them a beat down in New England this year. (its not like we are going to play them again at home any time soon.) Go Broncos.

I dont care about any of those rematches......I want a rematch with an NFC team that beat us in the SB in the SB.....Who cares about the other games
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pride

I don't want to just rematch against the Ravens I want to humiliate them. I want to see tears of great sadness flow from Flacco's eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by japfaff View Post
    I dont care about any of those rematches......I want a rematch with an NFC team that beat us in the SB in the SB.....Who cares about the other games
    Only team we'd likely get to play is San Fran. I don't see the Cowboys or Redskins making the Super Bowl. Giants maybe.