Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    McGahee is one of my favorite players in the nfl. What he's accomplished after that gruesome knee injury in Miami. I honestly believe if he didn't have that injury he would've been in LTs level.

Hoping for the best for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Idiot_Kicker View Post
    I think this move is a GREAT sign for Montee Ball.

The Broncos could have released McGahee at any point in the offseason, but waited until he reported to mini-camp to get a look at him and compare him to what Ball is. The biggest question for Ball was if he could handle the mental side of the offense and be ready to play from Game 1 on.

To me, this means in the minds of the Broncos coaches Montee Ball is ready to be the starting RB right now, and they released McGahee to clear his path.

Look for big things from Montee Ball this season.
    Lol after 2 mini camps? I'm sorry but no, this a sign that A. Moreno is healthy B. Hillman is balling out

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    I can see him going to the Chargers.

Quote Originally Posted by one5beast View Post
    McGahee is one of my favorite players in the nfl. What he's accomplished after that gruesome knee injury in Miami. I honestly believe if he didn't have that injury he would've been in LTs level.

Hoping for the best for him.
    Yeah, he was a freakish athlete at Miami. Most people don't remember, but he had 4.3 speed in college. He was drafted in the first round even though he was coming off a major knee injury. He would have probably been a top 5 pick if he hadn't had that injury. He was similar to McFadden athletically, in college.

Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

I am very surprised at the timing. He must have come in with a chip on his shoulder about the other backs and they didn't like it. I watched his interview and honestly I thought he looked intoxicated or possibly on drugs.

Well I guess we move on to see what our other backs will bring.

Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Quote Originally Posted by flosstein View Post
    I like Willis, what i didnt like was his whatever attitude after skipping OTAs and besides he knew it was coming, he actually Hinted when been interveiwed at dove valley. Wish him the best..

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Apparently willis has always had issues picking up the playbook.

Might have been a factor as well.
    I really shouldn't make this joke since the guy deserves a classy send off but was the issue maybe that he kept dropping it?

Quote Originally Posted by crash123go View Post
    Lol after 2 mini camps? I'm sorry but no, this a sign that A. Moreno is healthy B. Hillman is balling out
    I'm willing to bet Ball starts more games this season than any other RB. He may not start right away, but Peyton seems to really like Ball and I think he has the most talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I really shouldn't make this joke since the guy deserves a classy send off but was the issue maybe that he kept dropping it?
    Lol funny. Why does he deserve a classy send off? He's not a Denver lifer, he was a hired gun for a year and a half who under performed before his injury last year.
    Last edited by crash123go; 06-13-2013 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post

Hooray, beer!

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Quote Originally Posted by champ&dreallday View Post
    I'm willing to bet Ball starts more games this season than any other RB. He may not start right away, but Peyton seems to really like Ball and I think he has the most talent.
    John Fox likes to play vets, and there's no reason not to use everyone. The guy who starts and the guy who gets the most time might not be the same guy.

Quote Originally Posted by champ&dreallday View Post
    Idk no rookie RB in fox's 10+ head coaching career has ever logged more then 180 carries then add in the complicated offense and its not likely. Most likely Hillman will start unless Moreno picks up where he left off

Quote Originally Posted by crash123go View Post
    Why does he deserve a classy send off? He's not a Denver lifer, he was a hired gun for a year and a half who under performed before his injury last year.
    He was classy to us he deserves us to be classy back. At least i think so, if you wanna jeer the guy go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    John Fox likes to play vets, and there's no reason not to use everyone. The guy who starts and the guy who gets the most time might not be the same guy.
    I definitely think it'll be a committee, but I'm putting my money on Montee leading the team in carries, yards, and TDs.

Welcome to Denver Vonta?