Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 61 to 72 of 72
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    33,305
    Quote Originally Posted by superbronco07 View Post
    From Broncos Twitter account:

    "Update on @NFL bag policy: seat cushions allowed in stadium. Must be 1 piece foam or inflatable w/ no pocket/material that can conceal items."
    Whoa, not a bummer after all......

    As for the clutch bag.....I see they have a max measurement size of 4.5" by 6.5". I liked it better when they described it as about the size of a hand. I was going to use an NBA Center's hand for reference. That would be about a foot long.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11,340
    They haven't said you can't load up your pockets. I have more than a few jackets that could hold a backpacks worth of stuff. That's what I would be doing.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1

    NFL Plastic Bags

    Amid all the pomp and pageantry of the Bronco’s season opener, with all the pretentious pre-game patriotic puffery before a fawning legion of fans yet again subject to the whims of the NFL team owners insisting that game attendees purchase an official NFL approved 6x6x12 clear plastic bag in which to carry their game essentials, it comes as little surprise that these same well-heeled NFL team owners were apparently too cheap to find an American company to manufacture their latest must-have gimmick.

    Over the strains of Toby Keith belting out “Made In America” through the PA, as the crowd cheered the on-field representatives from the US military, firefighters and police proudly carrying the American Flag, with Air National Guard jets streaking overhead, I couldn’t help but notice the tag on my brand new official Bronco logo plastic bag. Plain as day it read “Made In China”.

    C'mon Mr. Bowlen; Are you telling me that there wasn't a Colorado company capable of mass producing these bags and still leaving you poor owners with enough room for profit?

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    5,525
    Posts
    8,800
    Quote Originally Posted by oldbuckaroo View Post
    Amid all the pomp and pageantry of the Bronco’s season opener, with all the pretentious pre-game patriotic puffery before a fawning legion of fans yet again subject to the whims of the NFL team owners insisting that game attendees purchase an official NFL approved 6x6x12 clear plastic bag in which to carry their game essentials, it comes as little surprise that these same well-heeled NFL team owners were apparently too cheap to find an American company to manufacture their latest must-have gimmick.

    Over the strains of Toby Keith belting out “Made In America” through the PA, as the crowd cheered the on-field representatives from the US military, firefighters and police proudly carrying the American Flag, with Air National Guard jets streaking overhead, I couldn’t help but notice the tag on my brand new official Bronco logo plastic bag. Plain as day it read “Made In China”.

    C'mon Mr. Bowlen; Are you telling me that there wasn't a Colorado company capable of mass producing these bags and still leaving you poor owners with enough room for profit?
    There was no jet flyover Thursday night...
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,990
    Quote Originally Posted by oldbuckaroo View Post
    Amid all the pomp and pageantry of the Bronco’s season opener, with all the pretentious pre-game patriotic puffery before a fawning legion of fans yet again subject to the whims of the NFL team owners insisting that game attendees purchase an official NFL approved 6x6x12 clear plastic bag in which to carry their game essentials, it comes as little surprise that these same well-heeled NFL team owners were apparently too cheap to find an American company to manufacture their latest must-have gimmick.

    Over the strains of Toby Keith belting out “Made In America” through the PA, as the crowd cheered the on-field representatives from the US military, firefighters and police proudly carrying the American Flag, with Air National Guard jets streaking overhead, I couldn’t help but notice the tag on my brand new official Bronco logo plastic bag. Plain as day it read “Made In China”.

    C'mon Mr. Bowlen; Are you telling me that there wasn't a Colorado company capable of mass producing these bags and still leaving you poor owners with enough room for profit?

    C'mon man.

    Was this before or after the lightning delay?

    You know as well as I do this was not Pat Bowlen's doing, but is a league-wide thing.

    Had you gone to the game, you would have noticed there were free bags handed out at every entrance. Nobody forced you to buy a chinese bag.


    I'm not sure this is really serious......

    If so, tell it to the Complaint Department, and it will get the attention it deserves.


  6. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    18,728
    Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    C'mon man.

    Was this before or after the lightning delay?

    You know as well as I do this was not Pat Bowlen's doing, but is a league-wide thing.

    Had you gone to the game, you would have noticed there were free bags handed out at every entrance. Nobody forced you to buy a chinese bag.


    I'm not sure this is really serious......

    If so, tell it to the Complaint Department, and it will get the attention it deserves.

    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,990
    Your suggesting I, what, ask CSR Mugo to use HIS considerable influence to move this gentlemen to the front of the line?

    You know the rules.







    Expedited Service costs extra.



  8. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    33,305
    OK.......might take in a game this year. Any news on where these plastic bags are being sold now, other than ordering online? Do they not have any stores that sell them in Denver?

    THX in advance!

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,990
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    OK.......might take in a game this year. Any news on where these plastic bags are being sold now, other than ordering online? Do they not have any stores that sell them in Denver?

    THX in advance!
    I have not seen them yet in stores. Just the one's sent to season ticket holders so far.

    You SHOULD be able to buy that at the stadium store or at DV before a game sometime soon, but I don't know if they have them yet myself. They SHOULD by now, but a call to the store will verify if they have them or not.


    They give out plastic bags at all the entrances. At least they have so far. You really don't HAVE to buy one.



  10. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    33,305
    Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    I have not seen them yet in stores. Just the one's sent to season ticket holders so far.

    You SHOULD be able to buy that at the stadium store or at DV before a game sometime soon, but I don't know if they have them yet myself. They SHOULD by now, but a call to the store will verify if they have them or not.


    They give out plastic bags at all the entrances. At least they have so far. You really don't HAVE to buy one.


    Thx for that JW!

    I am sure they are giving out plastic bags in Jacksonville and Cleveland as well these days......but that has more to do with intestinal issues.


  11. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,990
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Thx for that JW!

    I am sure they are giving out plastic bags in Jacksonville and Cleveland as well these days......but that has more to do with intestinal issues.

    Those are little white paper bags that seal at the top.



  12. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    33,305
    Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    Those are little white paper bags that seal at the top.


    Maybe I spoke too soon......Cleveland is beating The Vikes!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •