Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Oh Peanut.....if only I could go meatless!! But I am but a weak man, with simple taste....and little understanding of nutrition!

Here's a commitment from me to you....if we ever meet, I'll buy you tea, and even better, a nice meatless pizza. Now, I can only commit to something under $50, but it can be in American.

….which means it will cost me a "little" more

I meant to reply to this earlier but got busy.

Sounds good! If it's in this area, I can treat you to crab cakes. I've heard they're very good.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    I meant to reply to this earlier but got busy.

Sounds good! If it's in this area, I can treat you to crab cakes. I've heard they're very good.
    I love crab cakes!!! Not one of my absolute favourite things, but if I had fresh ones here, they probably would be!!

Hmmm....favorite things....
    Pancakes, French toast ( NO FRUIT ), steak, cheeseburgers, cinnamon rolls ( reminds me of a post for restaurant road trip ), pepperoni pizza, salami, comfortable underwear and boots, good country music, a firm feelin woman and a good ridin horse, and one you can catch when you need him, a dog that comes when I call him/her, a Ford pickup that starts, and a few wild and crazy cows to chase.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Books. Lots and lots of books. Never got into the kindle thing, but as I glance at the coffee table next to me I see 4 books that I'm in the middle of along with a new one that was just delivered today. I may have a problem... can never read just one at a time.

Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Hmmm....favorite things....
    Pancakes, French toast ( NO FRUIT ), steak, cheeseburgers, cinnamon rolls ( reminds me of a post for restaurant road trip ), pepperoni pizza, salami, comfortable underwear and boots, good country music, a firm feelin woman and a good ridin horse, and one you can catch when you need him, a dog that comes when I call him/her, a Ford pickup that starts, and a few wild and crazy cows to chase.
    And good country music......
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Halloween!
    Mmm candy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia23 View Post
    Books. Lots and lots of books. Never got into the kindle thing, but as I glance at the coffee table next to me I see 4 books that I'm in the middle of along with a new one that was just delivered today. I may have a problem... can never read just one at a time.
    Same here!

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter