Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Duke Ihenacho: Denver’s next undrafted gem?

No. Not the Duke Blue Devils! Duke Ihenacho could be the next undrafted gem for the Broncos!

Go Duke Ihenacho!

http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/bron...-undrafted-gem

@BrandonSpano: By the way, Duke Ihenacho is my star today. This kid is playing lights out against the starting O.

I love hearing stories about undrafted rookies like that going all out to earn a spot!

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Nacho is looking really really good so far. I would love if he continued to progress and take that other starting safety spot.

I'm not gonna lie, I hope he makes it based purely on his name. Perfect for the announcers to shout. Just Imagine, in the AFC title game, "Brady, desperately trying to save the game, throws deep looking for Gronkowski...AND IT'S PICKED OFF BY DUKE IHENACCHHHOOOO.." Beautiful.

I was watching his game tape and it's impressive how fearless and instinctive Duke is. His tackling reminds me of Champ and Von, how they can avoid engaging the blocker and just dive underneath right to the ballcarrier.

I wonder if he can cover TEs.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

From Cecil Lammey, Day 5:

No. 33 Duke Ihenacho: This kid is really making a name for himself at practice. He always finds a way to be around the football and is playing with the most energy/fire of anyone on the Broncos defense. Ihenacho zoomed into the backfield on a stretch play to deliver a big hit to RB Knowshon Moreno.

It would not surprise me at all if he finds himself a starting spot. We all know how much JDR loves his high energy guys (ala Jason Hunter pre-injury).

Sir Duke

It's starting to look like the Broncos may have yet another undrafted free agent find in safety Duke Ihenacho. Having spent last season primarily on the PS, Ihenacho has been the best safety in camp so far. I would say someone is going to lose their job to him, and he could become a starter at some point

Sounds like Denver might of found another diamond in the rough. I will keep my eyes on this kid.

Hearing this gets me excited about this kid. I hope he continues to flourish!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Not gonna lie you got me. I was gonna come to this thread and spew hate lol.

Sounds like he's balling out...a nice surprise

I was about talk big junk lol but I'm happy for duke and I hope he is our starter!

Ive been to training camp a few times and Duke has been playing lights out. Seems like he big play potential.