Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1210
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    I'm gunna take a stab in the dark, and guess that the consensus top 5 will look something like Gurley, Bell, Zeke, Brown, and Hopkins or Kamara. Quarterback is going to be wild next year.
    I agree with your list. I rode Gurley to two 'ships this year, if I get the #1 pick next year I will definitely grab him again. He was slow to start but Finishing is all that matters in FF.

BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    I agree with your list. I rode Gurley to two 'ships this year, if I get the #1 pick next year I will definitely grab him again. He was slow to start but Finishing is all that matters in FF.
    Another guy I think will be fun to watch next year is Dalvin Cook.

As I mentioned earlier, there may not be a bad first round pick next year......Gurley, Bell, Zeke, Brown, D Johnson, Hopkins, Kamara, Hunt, Gordon, Fournette, Howard and Cook would be a decent first round in a 12 man league. And that does not include any potential rookie standouts, and several other quality players.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post

As I mentioned earlier, there may not be a bad first round pick next year......Gurley, Bell, Zeke, Brown, D Johnson, Hopkins, Kamara, Hunt, Gordon, Fournette, Howard and Cook would be a decent first round in a 12 man league. And that does not include any potential rookie standouts, and several other quality players.
    So you're just going to ignore me, huh?
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post

Hopefully he bounces back, he looked dang good before he went down

BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

Help me out! .....please

My team ( standard)

Qb Cam
    Rb Barkley
    RB Royce or James Connor
    Wr Davante Adams
    Wr Amari Cooper
    TE Kyle Rudolph
    Flex Alex Collins
    Def Jacksonville
    K Lutz

They are saying Royce is a good start this week....
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    They are saying Royce is a good start this week....
    Thanks Eddie Mac
    Im keep second guessing myself.
    The Seahawks were not a good run d last year and Cleveland was but never seen Royce.

Deshaun Watson was disappointing for me in week 1, despite winning my matchup. I need more in week 2. Should I stick with Watson or use Tyrod Taylor or Case Keenum (who i just picked up)?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    Deshaun Watson was disappointing for me in week 1, despite winning my matchup. I need more in week 2. Should I stick with Watson or use Tyrod Taylor or Case Keenum (who i just picked up)?
    Without delving in too deep, check out who those teams play. In our case, I love the matchup against The Raiders! Not saying Keenum's the man to play, but minus Mack, they are minus much in the way of smack! But Watson should be a top tier QB this year. And Taylor has a suspect Saints' D to play. Hmmm....this is interesting. (Sorry....not sure myself, though Watson should be breaking out soon.)

I knew AJ Green would have a big year this year.