Page 52 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I could use a little help please.

.5ppr- standard

I need 4 starters (2 rb, 1 te, 1 flexy) from:

Shady vs seabirds- (currently my flex)
    GIO vs Steelers
    Gore vs oakland- (I have to start against the fade)
    Blount vs bolts- (didnt he score 6 tds against them playoffs last year? Him currently starting for me)
    Lafell vs bolts
    Tim Wright vs bolts- (current starter at TE)
    Jordan Reed vs rams
    Mike Evans vs det

My opponent has brady as his QB.
    I like shady at your flex. Unlike Brian I would put gio as your RB2 over Blount. Frankly i don't trust Belicheck to have the same guy carry the ball each week. And with the .5 pt ppr Gio should give you a solid 10-15 pts. Jordan Reed over Wright not even close for me. I don't like sitting evans but think its the right choice. Tough Matchup, kind of interested in who your other WRs are that he is benched but I am sure they are tier 1 guys. GL!

Quote Originally Posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
    I like shady at your flex. Unlike Brian I would put gio as your RB2 over Blount. Frankly i don't trust Belicheck to have the same guy carry the ball each week. And with the .5 pt ppr Gio should give you a solid 10-15 pts. Jordan Reed over Wright not even close for me. I don't like sitting evans but think its the right choice. Tough Matchup, kind of interested in who your other WRs are that he is benched but I am sure they are tier 1 guys. GL!

Thanks as well. I need to spread before I can cp you again....Guess I dont post here much do I? haha..

My roster looks like this:

QB- Jay and Romo ( I started Jay last night)
    RB- Gore, Shady, GIO, Blount, Mckinnon, Montee
    WR- Jordy, Megatron, Evans, Lafell,
    TE- Wright and Reed

So yes, my wr are good. Earlier in the year I traded Bradshaw and Golden tate for megatron (when megatron first got hurt)....Now it is paying off.

For now I am going to set lineup as:

Jay- locked and did well for me last night
    Gore and Shady
    Jordy and Megatron
    Flex- Blount ( I just have a good feeling about him this week)
    Wright- Reed may see more looks but the rams d is no joke and I can potentially minimize Brady (his QB) if he throws to Wright.

I may change my flex and TE but for now, thanks very much everyone. My concern with GIO is the terrible pitts D. They may go up top with AJ Green all day and use Jeremy Hill to run out the clock, limiting GIOs touches.
    For now....
    1. Reuben Badass LB; 2. Joe Mixon RB; 3. Jake Butt TE; 3B Sid Jones DB; 4. Bucky Hoges TE; 6. Ryan Switzer WR. Trade for Sheldon Richardson.

Quote Originally Posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
    Yeah...i picked up Grice in case of Ellington being out. Right now I have Murray in. I will check on Blount but i doubt he is available. Unfortunately my want of Peyton Manning came back to bite me a bit...I traded Joique Bell...kinda wishing i had him now. Hopefully PFM can drop a 40 burger!
    ELLINGTON OUT THIS SUNDAY!
    Taylor is supposed to get the start... I like that decision. They also cut Michael Bush.

Just a quick question. I'm fighting for my fantasy life in one league. I'm currently in 3rd place but I'll miss the playoffs if I lose this week. Here's my dilemma. I have Shady McCoy and I can't really bench him can I? I have a feeling he'll put up a goose egg against the Hawks D. My flex guy is CJ who I could move up in place of McCoy and start Anquan Boldin, Kenny Stills, or Eric Decker as my flex. Am I crazy to consider this?

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoCanuck View Post
    Just a quick question. I'm fighting for my fantasy life in one league. I'm currently in 3rd place but I'll miss the playoffs if I lose this week. Here's my dilemma. I have Shady McCoy and I can't really bench him can I? I have a feeling he'll put up a goose egg against the Hawks D. My flex guy is CJ who I could move up in place of McCoy and start Anquan Boldin, Kenny Stills, or Eric Decker as my flex. Am I crazy to consider this?
    I would stick with McCoy, it is the time of year that he must perform and I think he will. Out of the other guys probably Stills is the best prospect for today ... I dropped Decker due to the Jets refusing to pass the ball. Boldin is a bit inconsistent but every time I bench him he plays fairly well. McCoy is a safe start I believe.

Wow ODBjr with almost 20pts in the 1st Q
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Yeah, that kid is a stud. If Eli and the Oline can get their stuff together, next year they'll have quite a receiving core with Cruz, Beckham, Randle and Donnel.
    Last edited by ThundersCome; 12-08-2014 at 03:48 AM.

ha, whoops!

Quote Originally Posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    I would stick with McCoy, it is the time of year that he must perform and I think he will. Out of the other guys probably Stills is the best prospect for today ... I dropped Decker due to the Jets refusing to pass the ball. Boldin is a bit inconsistent but every time I bench him he plays fairly well. McCoy is a safe start I believe.
    Well as it turned out Decker had the best stat line of all these players, just never know sometimes. Decker was OK with 89 yards. I was obviously wrong on Shady but none of the players did all that well.

Need to pick a RB for this week ... Dan Herron, Steven Jackson or Denard Robinson? At WR ... Deandre Hopkins or Kenny Stills?

just dropped by to say i am in the playoffs in both of my FF leauges this year, that is all...

I made the playoffs with a bye in the money league I'm in. But all player's who did me so well to get me there, haven't been showing up lately so I'll be lucky to make it to the final two.

Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris

Need to pick a RB for this week ... Dan Herron, Steven Jackson or Denard Robinson? At WR ... Deandre Hopkins or Kenny Stills?
    I like Kenny Stills, only because he has had several good games since he got to start and last week was a fluke. I think Drew Brees has a much better game this week, and Stills will be a great contributor in it.

Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris

What do you guys think:

league 1: 1ppr. Need to start 3
    Michael floyd
    robert woods
    Golden Tate
    Julian Edelman
    Steve Smith

(Yes, my wr suck, but my Rbs and TE and QB are sexy!

League 2: .5ppr need to flex 1

Nate washington vs jets
    Julian Edelman vs fish
    Eddie Royal vs us (broncos)

League 3: .5ppr need to bench 1. Who sits?

Mike evans vs Carolina
    Aj Green vs Joe hayden and cleveland
    Golden tate vs Minnesota
    Emmanual Studly vs Chargers
    Davante Adams vs buf (i have rodgers)
    For now....
    1. Reuben Badass LB; 2. Joe Mixon RB; 3. Jake Butt TE; 3B Sid Jones DB; 4. Bucky Hoges TE; 6. Ryan Switzer WR. Trade for Sheldon Richardson.

I would go:
    Herron
    Stills

I am sadly going against both players so I will be rooting against you. How did Trich do last week for the colts? If he did well I would actually sit heron and roll with Denard.
    For now....