Page 73 of 83 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1235
    Cant decide whether to go latavius murray or tevin coleman as my flex

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Cant decide whether to go latavius murray or tevin coleman as my flex
    I have the same situation on one team. I don't want to give advice on this, in case I am wrong. But ok, I am leaning to Murray, but Coleman is sure making a case for reducing Freeman's carries.

Lol so i bench Hyde because he is playing the hawks and he scores 25 lol

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I have the same situation on one team. I don't want to give advice on this, in case I am wrong. But ok, I am leaning to Murray, but Coleman is sure making a case for reducing Freeman's carries.
    Murray did decent. I went with coleman though. Got falcons kicker and coleman tomorrow night and down by 19

Murray did decent. I went with coleman though. Got falcons kicker and coleman tomorrow night and down by 19
    You never know....you get your kicker in position to score, and perhaps even pop a 50 yarder, and all you might need is 6 or 7 points from Coleman. If he scores once, you should win!

You never know....you get your kicker in position to score, and perhaps even pop a 50 yarder, and all you might need is 6 or 7 points from Coleman. If he scores once, you should win!
    Coleman definitely over achieved last night ended up winning 138-121

Coleman definitely over achieved last night ended up winning 138-121
    Right on bud! I was thinking about that a little. I know because of my situation. I was lucky to win minus Coleman. Because had I lost, it would have been a shame with Tevin on the bench!!! BTW, that was a massive fantasy game for tandem backs - Freeman and Coleman!!

Ok gang, another question. Are you one to trade, or do you keep it all in house? I did so last year, but it is easier if you know that opponents are also into it. If you don't know better, some might find your trade idea insulting. But hey, that's why there's a counter offer option. If anything, countering can be lots of fun!

I spent some time today looking thru my 2 leagues for possible trade partners. Might chill for another week or two, pending injuries.

Right on bud! I was thinking about that a little. I know because of my situation. I was lucky to win minus Coleman. Because had I lost, it would have been a shame with Tevin on the bench!!! BTW, that was a massive fantasy game for tandem backs - Freeman and Coleman!!
    Thanks man! Tough this week though coleman vs car d or murray vs ravens d both rbs are flex

Thanks man! Tough this week though coleman vs car d or murray vs ravens d both rbs are flex
    We're in this together.....I would like to say I have a definite opinion, but I don't. However NFL.com says Murray is a bust this week. Then again, I have used the NFL before, and guess what......they're human!

We're in this together.....I would like to say I have a definite opinion, but I don't. However NFL.com says Murray is a bust this week. Then again, I have used the NFL before, and guess what......they're human!
    "Experts" were wrong? Saay whhat?? Haha i mean which defense is tougher ravens or carolina? I just have no idea this week

Ok gang, another question. Are you one to trade, or do you keep it all in house? I did so last year, but it is easier if you know that opponents are also into it. If you don't know better, some might find your trade idea insulting. But hey, that's why there's a counter offer option. If anything, countering can be lots of fun!

I spent some time today looking thru my 2 leagues for possible trade partners. Might chill for another week or two, pending injuries.
    I like oldies and have traded for DeMarco Murray and Matt Forte this season.
    Gave up a 2nd round pick for Murray and Langford for Forte.

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

"Experts" were wrong? Saay whhat?? Haha i mean which defense is tougher ravens or carolina? I just have no idea this week
    Usually defenses are about matchups and somewhat about home field. The Ravens are at home against a pretty good Raiders offense; more so passing at least so far this season. The Panthers are on the road against a good offense in Atlanta, gave up 22 to the Vikings without AP and on their 2nd QB, also gave up 27 to the 49ers ... I don't think Carolina's defense is playing that great. OTOH, Ravens defense looks pretty good so far, they did give up 20 to the Browns but that was on the road. The teams are tied in fantasy points (25 each, not very good), surprises me.
    I take the Ravens at home ... Atl offense is playing really well.

Quote Originally Posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    Usually defenses are about matchups and somewhat about home field. The Ravens are at home against a pretty good Raiders offense; more so passing at least so far this season. The Panthers are on the road against a good offense in Atlanta, gave up 22 to the Vikings without AP and on their 2nd QB, also gave up 27 to the 49ers ... I don't think Carolina's defense is playing that great. OTOH, Ravens defense looks pretty good so far, they did give up 20 to the Browns but that was on the road. The teams are tied in fantasy points (25 each, not very good), surprises me.
    I take the Ravens at home ... Atl offense is playing really well.
    Yeah im going with coleman

Yeah im going with coleman
    I thought you were looking for which defense to go with? Coleman is on offense! ...