Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75
Results 1,111 to 1,122 of 1122
    Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    Would you guys start AP ? My other backs are Crowell and Hyde. I could start em both and flex AP, but ithink i would rather have a wr at flex. got watkins, pryor, sanders, ty and dez. Looking at starting Dez and watkins.

So AP or a wr as flex ?
    I would flex Hilton.

lil late but starting AP is a roll of the dice
    Red 98

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    lil late but starting AP is a roll of the dice
    Speaking of AP......

I have a bet with a buddy of mine that he will rush for a 1000 yds this year in New Orleans. I am on the side that he will get it done. Good bet or not??????

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Speaking of AP......

I have a bet with a buddy of mine that he will rush for a 1000 yds this year in New Orleans. I am on the side that he will get it done. Good bet or not??????
    That's a good question. My gut tells me he will not, because of his injuries/age. Plus The Saints have a wild pass game, and he may not be the load carrier. How about a nice 650-750 rushing season, to complement the stable in NO, plus some bonus passing yards. Heck. if he can do that, score a few TDs and add some motivation to an already high powered O, he will have been worth the money.

If he breaks 1,000....look out Saints (assuming they have a little more D....finally!)
    Last edited by CanDB; 07-22-2017 at 07:47 PM.

What's the thinking on Elliott being suspended? Are we talking a game, or multiple?

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    What's the thinking on Elliott being suspended? Are we talking a game, or multiple?
    I think they'll slap a 4 game and the appeal will reduce it to 2, that's my guess

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I think they'll slap a 4 game and the appeal will reduce it to 2, that's my guess
    Makes sense to me. I was thinking 1 or 2 games unless they found more evidence in the bar fight.

This guy is going to be one to watch when it comes to his antics. The Cowboys sure seem to "embrace" those types.

Fantasy question......do you ever practice via mock drafts and kick yourself because you just put together a dream team....and knowing it was only practice??!! (Same goes in reverse....walk away saying, "lucky I don't have to play with that bunch!!")

Makes sense to me. I was thinking 1 or 2 games unless they found more evidence in the bar fight.

This guy is going to be one to watch when it comes to his antics. The Cowboys sure seem to "embrace" those types.

Fantasy question......do you ever practice via mock drafts and kick yourself because you just put together a dream team....and knowing it was only practice??!! (Same goes in reverse....walk away saying, "lucky I don't have to play with that bunch!!")
    Lol, all the time. I draft perfect teams every time, mostly because everybody leaves and all I have to compete with is the computer. My strategy is take RB with my 1st 3 picks regardless of pick number because I always end up with WR's like martavis Bryant and Emanuel Sanders, draft a QB like Carr or big Ben and I feel like I just won the lottery

RB's in FF this season don't seem to be very deep. There are a lot of RBs that might be decent but it is hard to say. A lot of RBBC teams compared to seasons before. Or maybe that's just my take and I have been wrong before ... I think. There might be ~20 RBs that can be relied on this season, IMO.

Maybe I'm missing something in regards to Elliott? because I don't think he will get any suspension. What exactly has he done?

I do some mocks - so far 2 this season - but until you get at least 2 games into the preseason they will be misleading ... in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    RB's in FF this season don't seem to be very deep. There are a lot of RBs that might be decent but it is hard to say. A lot of RBBC teams compared to seasons before. Or maybe that's just my take and I have been wrong before ... I think. There might be ~20 RBs that can be relied on this season, IMO.

Maybe I'm missing something in regards to Elliott? because I don't think he will get any suspension. What exactly has he done?

I do some mocks - so far 2 this season - but until you get at least 2 games into the preseason they will be misleading ... in my experience.
    Domestic violence and a bar fight, in which he may have punched a guy in the face. Maybe neither is as bad as some say, but the odds are he'll get at least a game.

Domestic violence and a bar fight, in which he may have punched a guy in the face. Maybe neither is as bad as some say, but the odds are he'll get at least a game.
    OK, I still draft him in the 1st if I have the opportunity. I read up on the issues now ... hard to say what the NFL will do. I'm not sure it is fair but that's the job.
    Dallas seems to have many "issues" with players behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    OK, I still draft him in the 1st if I have the opportunity. I read up on the issues now ... hard to say what the NFL will do. I'm not sure it is fair but that's the job.
    Dallas seems to have many "issues" with players behavior.
    My gut tells me he is going to get off easier than he should, but I can hardly be a judge in any of this. I don't know enough. But my instincts tell me that he is going to be a handful for a few years. Lets put it this way, he is not new to off the field issues.

But based on what we know, he will be a high 1st rounder.