Page 80 of 81 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1210
    Over the last 3 weeks my team has went up in flames due to injuries and extreme under performance...

Aaron Rodgers, Dalvin Cook, Golden Tate, Marshawn Lynch
    Last edited by kingelway7; 10-16-2017 at 10:14 AM.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

DEN screwed my dad, because BAL lit it up
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    DEN screwed my dad, because BAL lit it up
    Does your dad have Hunter Henry? He can get those points back this week.

In 2 leagues right meow. Work league is so so I'm 3-3 just lost because demarco Murray did t score me 30. I didn't think he would haha. My other league I barely made it alive. My opponent had frank gore and I was up 12 points. If I had started Fitzgerald I would have a comfy lead. Everytime I start him after he explodes he gets me nothing

Got punched in the mouth this week because of injures or players just simply not putting in work.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    i do!

Welcome Back! #85

EDIT: Judge expected to rule on Zeke before the end of the day. Found one source who said the injunction was denied, but that's looking like fake news.
    Last edited by Spice 1; 10-17-2017 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    No and he lost Rodgers. Plus Mariota's inconsistent

Trying to take advantage of dead teams but their owners never respond to trade request.

Have some folks that haven't even won games yet in a few leagues, made trade offers to a couple of an.

Figure hey, their season is basically over and going nowhere. Give me Antonio Brown.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Trying to take advantage of dead teams but their owners never respond to trade request.

Have some folks that haven't even won games yet in a few leagues, made trade offers to a couple of an.

Figure hey, their season is basically over and going nowhere. Give me Antonio Brown.
    I like the Div IV group here, because they are aware of the game, including trades and waivers. I've made 2 trades in 2 weeks, and I find it very difficult getting more than one player from waivers, even though I have often had high picks. This is a sign of a well informed/proactive group....unlike other leagues I have been in where I sometimes got 2 or even 3 players in one waiver week. Those folks are no longer playing regularly, and unfortunately, wins there are not nearly as relevant. Too many leagues, and too many players who just stop showing up

Rather be in tough with a group that is competitive, than win in a league that is docile.

Following that thinking, even though I have a small shot at the playoffs already, my goal is to make the most of waivers and trade opportunities to end the season with the best team, even if that means not making the playoffs. I am full bore into spoiler mode, and if we started the season today, I would be in really good shape. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    No and he lost Rodgers. Plus Mariota's inconsistent
    mariota is a decent play this week IMO

Welcome Back! #85

Decker against the Brown or Thielen against the Ravens?

So gang, if you pick 1st next year, who do you select? I would consider David Johnson, Bell, Zeke, AB, Gurley, Hunt and Kamara. DJ might scare away a few folks, but the guy should rebound without much concern. Could use a QB. Bell and AB will keep The Steelers legit, and Zeke will be looking for revenge. And Gurley proved why he was so highly touted as a rookie the previous year. But Hunt was crazy good as a rookie, and Kamara looks like the real deal....week after week he was productive, once their 3 man backfield disintegrated.

This preseason I was hoping to finish nearer the back end, to secure 2 players in a few picks, but I believe '18 is a can't miss for picking top 5 or even a bit later, given the talented front end. If you throw in Melvin Gordon and a few others, there may not be a bad pick in the first round.

As for QBs, Wentz might be the pick, with Goff worthy of some attention. Will Brady and ARod be as notable? I'm pretty sure at least one of them will.....but one never knows when time catches up.

Trevor Siemian

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    So gang, if you pick 1st next year, who do you select? I would consider David Johnson, Bell, Zeke, AB, Gurley, Hunt and Kamara. DJ might scare away a few folks, but the guy should rebound without much concern. Could use a QB. Bell and AB will keep The Steelers legit, and Zeke will be looking for revenge. And Gurley proved why he was so highly touted as a rookie the previous year. But Hunt was crazy good as a rookie, and Kamara looks like the real deal....week after week he was productive, once their 3 man backfield disintegrated.

This preseason I was hoping to finish nearer the back end, to secure 2 players in a few picks, but I believe '18 is a can't miss for picking top 5 or even a bit later, given the talented front end. If you throw in Melvin Gordon and a few others, there may not be a bad pick in the first round.

As for QBs, Wentz might be the pick, with Goff worthy of some attention. Will Brady and ARod be as notable? I'm pretty sure at least one of them will.....but one never knows when time catches up.
    I'm gunna take a stab in the dark, and guess that the consensus top 5 will look something like Gurley, Bell, Zeke, Brown, and Hopkins or Kamara. Quarterback is going to be wild next year.