Page 80 of 83 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1235
    ^^^^ forgot to add....why not see what more he has to offer?

Quote Originally Posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
    Hey guys. So, my work league drafted last night and someone really wants McFadden from Dallas. He's offering CJ Prosise and John Brown for Kevin White and DMac.

I'm skeptical. DMac seems to be in good shape with Elliott's suspension, and John Brown has burned me before. Should I take the trade? He claims that I'm getting the better end, but I'm not stupid.
    John Brown could have a decent season, possibly equal to White. But with Elliott almost certain to miss 6 games now McFadden will carry the load there. Prosise is possibly behind Rawls when Rawls is healthy which might be this week ... I haven't heard the latest on his situation but Rawls might get the most carries once healthy there. Lacy is currently getting 1st team carries anyway so Prosise is not worth much.
    If it was me... I wouldn't make that trade. I might see who else he has to trade but McFadden behind Dallas' OL is probably going to be solid.

Quote Originally Posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    John Brown could have a decent season, possibly equal to White. But with Elliott almost certain to miss 6 games now McFadden will carry the load there. Prosise is possibly behind Rawls when Rawls is healthy which might be this week ... I haven't heard the latest on his situation but Rawls might get the most carries once healthy there. Lacy is currently getting 1st team carries anyway so Prosise is not worth much.
    If it was me... I wouldn't make that trade. I might see who else he has to trade but McFadden behind Dallas' OL is probably going to be solid.
    Agreed. You can probably sign Chris Carson right now. Watch him drop Prosise anyway.

not sure why anyone drafts before the 3rd preseason game, that's like FF blasphemy.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    not sure why anyone drafts before the 3rd preseason game, that's like FF blasphemy.
    There is a Dirty Santa kind of surprise element to it, though. For example, I drafted Julian Edelman. Another guy took Kareem Hunt in the 14th round. I think Spencer Ware went in the 4th or 5th. Mixon went in the early 3rd. Early draft wasn't my decision, but it's good for a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    There is a Dirty Santa kind of surprise element to it, though. For example, I drafted Julian Edelman. Another guy took Kareem Hunt in the 14th round. I think Spencer Ware went in the 4th or 5th. Mixon went in the early 3rd. Early draft wasn't my decision, but it's good for a laugh.
    That's why I think drafts should be as close to the 1st game as possible. Even the Zeke situation has been a question mark, and will be for some time perhaps.

I always do my fantasy drafts after 4th preseason game. Injuries are a dime a dozen in the NFL. Same thing with fantasy baseball, after spring training.

Hello. I never ask for Fantasy advice I usually have this stuff dialed in but I'm having a hard time on this one. I have Dalvin cook, someone wants to trade for CJ Anderson. Anderson is number 2 in the league right now through two games, but I take that for a grain of salt, is it an anomaly. We couldn't run the ball at all last year. More importantly CJ has injury history. Cook is an every down Workhorse not splitting carries. It's PPR League. Take the Bronco homerism out, what would you guys do?

Quote Originally Posted by Milehigh Madness View Post
    Hello. I never ask for Fantasy advice I usually have this stuff dialed in but I'm having a hard time on this one. I have Dalvin cook, someone wants to trade for CJ Anderson. Anderson is number 2 in the league right now through two games, but I take that for a grain of salt, is it an anomaly. We couldn't run the ball at all last year. More importantly CJ has injury history. Cook is an every down Workhorse not splitting carries. It's PPR League. Take the Bronco homerism out, what would you guys do?
    I would say strength of schedule and how good you feel about CJ staying healthy. I have Cook in two leagues, and his strength of schedule isn't exactly a cake walk. Minnesota's offensive line can't run block, and he usually doesn't get significant points until late in games when he breaks one. He's done it in both games so far though, so throw in the potential touchdown factor (should've had one in week 2), and he still seems like a legit #1. If you do decide to trade for CJ though, I'd say handcuff with Charles if possible. On whether or not I would do it...I dunno. That's a tough one. I'd strongly consider though. End of the day, I probably wouldn't do it unless I knew I could handcuff CJ. Whether or not he'd be worth two roster spots though, is up how your roster is set up.

Almost forgot. Bradford's health does have an effect on Cook. I don't think anyone is afraid of Keenum right now.
    Last edited by Spice 1; 09-19-2017 at 11:20 AM.

Lol

How do I post a pic?
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075RLXPHG
    Last edited by donkeyDookie; 09-20-2017 at 01:02 PM.

Tell me if you have the same problem I sometimes have.....I often go with players that are playing sooner than later, especially Thursday nighters!!! I mean, I do not put just anyone on my roster, but if two players are sort of close, I might just opt for the guy playing right away, because I lack the will power to wait it out.

Any advice with my starting RB situation ???

I have Gurley and Elliott, I have a hard time benching either. My dilemma is I have CJ sitting there on the bench waiving and jumping up and down trying to get my attention. Should I play him? And who do I sit?

I almost feel like both Gurley and Elliott are match up proof (except when playing Denver, &#128521

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Any advice with my starting RB situation ???

I have Gurley and Elliott, I have a hard time benching either. My dilemma is I have CJ sitting there on the bench waiving and jumping up and down trying to get my attention. Should I play him? And who do I sit?

I almost feel like both Gurley and Elliott are match up proof (except when playing Denver, ��)
    Why not start all three? I will assume you have some good WRs.

But I would definitely play Elliott. I am still not a big Gurley fan but he seems better this year. CJ will be up against the #5 rushing D (though it's early to describe teams that way), so he might not be as successful this week. So it's up to you, if you like Gurley's progress or not.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Why not start all three? I will assume you have some good WRs.

But I would definitely play Elliott. I am still not a big Gurley fan but he seems better this year. CJ will be up against the #5 rushing D (though it's early to describe teams that way), so he might not be as successful this week. So it's up to you, if you like Gurley's progress or not.
    Wish I could play all 3, don't have a flex spot. Receivers are DT, Dez and Martavis Bryant

I need help on which TE this week.

Hi, I haven't been on here in over 12+ years but I need some expert advice on the Broncos TEs. I want to know which one is the one to get for my fantasy team this week, Green or Derby? Thanks in advance and good luck on the rest of your season!