Page 81 of 83 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1235
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipster19 View Post
    Hi, I haven't been on here in over 12+ years but I need some expert advice on the Broncos TEs. I want to know which one is the one to get for my fantasy team this week, Green or Derby? Thanks in advance and good luck on the rest of your season!
    I'm assuming this is going to be moved, but I'm not certain. However, I wouldn't trust any bronco tight end for fantasy.

Neither...We don't have good tight ends.

Derby would be the guy to get. Could be a sneaky high upside play too with Apple and Jenkins on Thomas and Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Derby would be the guy to get. Could be a sneaky high upside play too with Apple and Jenkins on Thomas and Sanders
    Yes....I would not choose either, but if were to take one, I would go Derby.

One of these years we will get another dynamic TE. I think it would be wise, especially when you have young QBs who need a quick outlet.

My dad needs help with his DEF this week. He has 2 GREAT options: #1 DEN's D at home vs. NYG or #2 BAL's D vs. CHI.

I told him to go with DEN, what do you guys think?
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    My dad needs help with his DEF this week. He has 2 GREAT options: #1 DEN's D at home vs. NYG or #2 BAL's D vs. CHI.

I told him to go with DEN, what do you guys think?
    HC.....it would be pretty hard not to pick The Broncos D this week.....or most weeks! Do the assessment: We are the #1 D again. We are at home. The Giants are a futile bunch and decimated with injuries to their O.

But yes, 2 good choices. Baltimore has been tough this season. The X factor this week is Trubisky.

All in all...you go with what you believe, and I believe Denver is the correct choice.

Fantasy season is going well so far. Out of my many teams only one is slacking at 3-2, mostly because I forgot to bench Carr.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Fantasy season is going well so far. Out of my many teams only one is slacking at 3-2, mostly because I forgot to bench Carr.
    There will be no boasting while I am in suck mode!! You must be the team playing me almost every week!!

I went back to just one league this year, and now I know why it was better with at least two. More variety, more information by having different scenarios to deal with, more possibilities. But I am going to fight my way till the end. Not a big fan of teams that pretty much fold early on, and make no attempt to win.

The good news for me this year, I did a review of points scored by teams, including bench points, and I am well above average. Not that it counts, but it shows that I have some depth and quality. Bad news, you have to play the right players each week!!

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    There will be no boasting while I am in suck mode!! You must be the team playing me almost every week!!

I went back to just one league this year, and now I know why it was better with at least two. More variety, more information by having different scenarios to deal with, more possibilities. But I am going to fight my way till the end. Not a big fan of teams that pretty much fold early on, and make no attempt to win.

The good news for me this year, I did a review of points scored by teams, including bench points, and I am well above average. Not that it counts, but it shows that I have some depth and quality. Bad news, you have to play the right players each week!!
    I'm almost afraid to mention how many teams I have. People jaws drop and one how much time I'd have to put in.

I only visit my teams on Sundays, Tuesday's, and Thursdays, on my phone that is always with me.

But yea I feel like having a number of teams allows me to see what works and what doesn't work for drafting as well as how the teams preform throughout the season, i know next season what to change up.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    I'm almost afraid to mention how many teams I have. People jaws drop and one how much time I'd have to put in.

I only visit my teams on Sundays, Tuesday's, and Thursdays, on my phone that is always with me.

But yea I feel like having a number of teams allows me to see what works and what doesn't work for drafting as well as how the teams preform throughout the season, i know next season what to change up.
    On the other hand, I did my share of mock drafts, which initially helped, but as time went on I believe I got predictable. And almost amazingly, in our draft things changed, even though I saw the same patterns time and time again. But it's a compliment to our FF league here that players I expected to be around were gone when I went to pull the trigger. Our Div IV has a lot of skill!!

Over the last 3 weeks my team has went up in flames due to injuries and extreme under performance...

Aaron Rodgers, Dalvin Cook, Golden Tate, Marshawn Lynch
    Last edited by kingelway7; 10-16-2017 at 10:14 AM.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

DEN screwed my dad, because BAL lit it up
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    DEN screwed my dad, because BAL lit it up
    Does your dad have Hunter Henry? He can get those points back this week.

In 2 leagues right meow. Work league is so so I'm 3-3 just lost because demarco Murray did t score me 30. I didn't think he would haha. My other league I barely made it alive. My opponent had frank gore and I was up 12 points. If I had started Fitzgerald I would have a comfy lead. Everytime I start him after he explodes he gets me nothing

Got punched in the mouth this week because of injures or players just simply not putting in work.