Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 75
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    461

    Chiefs look great....

    Your new QB looks fantastic. Rise of the Phoenix and I believe you guys will win the division or at least I am hopeful.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The Mile High
    Posts
    1,502
    Of course the Chiefs looked great, it's AUGUST, when they always 'look good'....that is until the real games start.

    The Chiefs are playing for second place, as is everyone else in the AFC West that isn't the Broncos

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    15,843
    I'd like to remind everyone that this is a smack-free zone.

    Thanks.
    Administrator


    #LupusAwareness

    Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    494
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiot_Kicker View Post
    Of course the Chiefs looked great, it's AUGUST, when they always 'look good'....that is until the real games start.

    The Chiefs are playing for second place, as is everyone else in the AFC West that isn't the Broncos
    The Chiefs are playing for 1st place. I think they can get there.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    631
    trust but verify

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Gurnee, IL
    Posts
    8,423
    ill tell ya what, i hope Charles scores 10+ TDs and rushes for 1500 again,


    hes on my fantasy teams
    Last edited by SBboundBRONCOS; 08-30-2013 at 01:05 PM.
    -------

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,535
    Quote Originally Posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
    ill tell ya what, i hope Charles scores 10+ TDs and rushes for 1500 again,


    hes on my fantasy teams
    as long as he can accomplish that if 14 games LOL.

    But I think the chiefs will be fighting with the chargers for second place

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    631
    we thumped the Packers last night. but the big story was Brays' performance. threw for 169 yards and three touchdowns. Bray, an undrafted rookie out of Tennessee, outshined Chiefs BU Chase Daniel. Reid just may have to reconsider who the BU is.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    5,944
    Anyone else watching the the KC game right now.... they're looking pretty hot. They scare me a little....

    Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    631
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia23 View Post
    Anyone else watching the the KC game right now.... they're looking pretty hot. They scare me a little....
    oh yeah im on it

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    494
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia23 View Post
    Anyone else watching the the KC game right now.... they're looking pretty hot. They scare me a little....
    They scare you a little? You mean you aren't going to say something like "Big deal...look at who they were playing"? They did look good. Still a long way to go though. I need to see a few more games to get a good read on how good my Chiefs are.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    631
    the Jags brought a knife to a gunfight. they really sucked. it was good target practice for our D which threw a shutout. usually it takes 3 or 4 games to know how a teams gonna do. we'll see.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    5,944
    I don't think you can really say "look who they're playing" on the first reg. season game. The Jags didn't show up there... but I do expect even against the teams that do, KC is going to be tough this year.

    Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    631
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia23 View Post
    I don't think you can really say "look who they're playing" on the first reg. season game. The Jags didn't show up there... but I do expect even against the teams that do, KC is going to be tough this year.
    we'll see/ up next the cowbills at arrowheard. after yesterday the 12th man will be in fine voice. Id like to see them make a run for the PO's this year but a loooong way ta go

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,231
    Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    we'll see/ up next the cowbills at arrowheard. after yesterday the 12th man will be in fine voice. Id like to see them make a run for the PO's this year but a loooong way ta go


    You should make it. I rated the chiefs with the second easiest schedule behind the broncos. I am not fond of A. Smith but hes atleast serviceable....kind a like a kyle orton. Still waaaaay better than cassel. Plus, your defense will likely keep you in every game! The walrus also knows how to win. If the broncos schedule was not so soft this year I could see you guys giving us a MAJOR run for our money for division champs. I am still a little leary tbh, but I am riding high on the blowout game we had too.
    For now....
    1. Reuben Badass LB; 2. Joe Mixon RB; 3. Jake Butt TE; 3B Sid Jones DB; 4. Bucky Hoges TE; 6. Ryan Switzer WR. Trade for Sheldon Richardson.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •