Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    You should make it. I rated the chiefs with the second easiest schedule behind the broncos. I am not fond of A. Smith but hes atleast serviceable....kind a like a kyle orton. Still waaaaay better than cassel. Plus, your defense will likely keep you in every game! The walrus also knows how to win. If the broncos schedule was not so soft this year I could see you guys giving us a MAJOR run for our money for division champs. I am still a little leary tbh, but I am riding high on the blowout game we had too.
    well Smith is Reids man. and he's had some good one's. they put up 21 points yesterday but puked out the 2nd half. Smith has a really good O line which Cassel didn't. so we'll never really know Cassels' potential with that god awful line he had. yeah we're riding high for the same reason

KC played a horrible team yesterday, but they did what your supposed to do and beat that team easily. Last year they still might have beat that same team but maybe the score is a little lower like 10-2.

Always like Andy Reid...so it sucks he took over the Chiefs. I don't miss the days when we would go into Arrow Head and that place would be rocking. It was one of the hardest places to win in the NFL at one point, let's hope it does not get back to the point!

We will see what San Diego does tonight but the Chiefs may be our biggest competition. And I hate to say it the Raiders actually look half decent with Pyror in there. Should be an interesting year, but I got my money on Manning!

Thx,
    Joe
    To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

**Team Signature Compliments of Stand Ablaze**

They still look great don't they? New test this week on the road with a short week to recover from injuries. Couldn't ask for a better start after a dismal 2 win season.

KC is one of the few teams the Broncos will play that i have concerns. KC is especially good at their home turf. It's extremely hard to play there. I have been watching the transition from last year and they are definitely in the right direction and will most likeley get a wild-card spot. But, of course its still early so who knows in this league.

Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    KC is one of the few teams the Broncos will play that i have concerns. KC is especially good at their home turf. It's extremely hard to play there. I have been watching the transition from last year and they are definitely in the right direction and will most likeley get a wild-card spot. But, of course its still early so who knows in this league.
    what you have going there is the master of the hurry up O. ive long advocated KC use it more. and when we have, we move the ball. it keeps the DC outta the game and questionable calls take time for the opposition to check and flag it. the play clock??? forget about it. also it gas's the D and force's them to call a TO or give up a TD. and I think Vick use's it to. so we may be in for a long night

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    what you have going there is the master of the hurry up O. ive long advocated KC use it more. and when we have, we move the ball. it keeps the DC outta the game and questionable calls take time for the opposition to check and flag it. the play clock??? forget about it. also it gas's the D and force's them to call a TO or give up a TD. and I think Vick use's it to. so we may be in for a long night
    there is a down side to the hurry up though and that if you fail to move the ball you put your d back on the field that much faster.

So all the chiefs have to Thursday night is get a few stops early and I think they will wear down the eagles d.

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    there is a down side to the hurry up though and that if you fail to move the ball you put your d back on the field that much faster.

So all the chiefs have to Thursday night is get a few stops early and I think they will wear down the eagles d.
    true there's no perfect system. but guys like Manning succeed more than they fail. a good O line and receivers play a big part in it and he's got both. and they built it all around him. and he knows how to use it

true there's no perfect system. but guys like Manning succeed more than they fail. a good O line and receivers play a big part in it and he's got both. and they built it all around him. and he knows how to use it
    o I agree I think the broncos are set up to do real well. And with a d on the other side that can get off the field helps with the negative.

My comment with the negative was aimmed more at the eagles who don't have a decent d on the other side and if there offense gets stopped a couple of times their d could get gassed hard.

But you have to stop that offense which we will see if the chiefs can.

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    o I agree I think the broncos are set up to do real well. And with a d on the other side that can get off the field helps with the negative.

My comment with the negative was aimmed more at the eagles who don't have a decent d on the other side and if there offense gets stopped a couple of times their d could get gassed hard.

But you have to stop that offense which we will see if the chiefs can.
    we hope. but Vick use's the hurry up to. not as effective as manning.

the locker room after game 2

link

I think Reids going back to Philly for a little payback

Fischer made some rookie mistakes but looks like the real deal.
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Fischer made some rookie mistakes but looks like the real deal.
    we hope so. a tuff spot for a rook

BTY we're hearing Denver OLT Ryan Clady may be out for weeks with a Lisfranc sprain. so who steps in here and what impact will it have on Manning who's not so mobile???

what is a Lisfranc sprain.............http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=A00162

we hope so. a tuff spot for a rook

BTY we're hearing Denver OLT Ryan Clady may be out for weeks with a Lisfranc sprain. so who steps in here and what impact will it have on Manning who's not so mobile???

what is a Lisfranc sprain.............http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=A00162
    probably be back after the bye if we are lucky. But guess are chris Clark will step in to fill that void.

Probably won't be the greatest but manning can get it out quick which will make clears job easier.

Sorry, they don't look anywhere near great.

Improved? Absolutely.

Not even close to great, however.