Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Anyone worried about the Chiefs?

I know they had like 6 or 7 guys that were in the Pro Bowl last year. They had some injuries and a crappy QB last year too.

This year they brought in Andy Reid and they are actually looking like a competent team. Their defense is going to be great. Their special teams aren't too bad, they have a direction now.

Most importantly, they now have a quarterback in Alex Smith. Who, in my opinion, is the best QB in this league for the past 2 years, going off of rating and wins. The man is just a winner. I think the Chiefs is Denver's threat in the division.

How do you guys think you stack up against the Chiefs?

Ya not worried about Smith, Charles on the other hand is the concern.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erEmpire View Post
    I know they had like 6 or 7 guys that were in the Pro Bowl last year. They had some injuries and a crappy QB last year too.

This year they brought in Andy Reid and they are actually looking like a competent team. Their defense is going to be great. Their special teams aren't too bad, they have a direction now.

Most importantly, they now have a quarterback in Alex Smith. Who, in my opinion, is the best QB in this league for the past 2 years, going off of rating and wins. The man is just a winner. I think the Chiefs is Denver's threat in the division.

i stopped reading hear, I just couldn't stop laughing.

I hope Denver is worried about every team they take the field against this year.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Ya not worried about Smith, Charles on the other hand is the concern.
    True. I expect Andy Reid to be very predictable. They are going to use Charles like Westbrook in Philly.

I would have to disagree about Smith. I think this is Smith's break through year, even though he already led the 49ers to the NFC championship game.

Don't be shocked if the Chiefs go neck and neck with you guys all year. I think the Broncos will eventually take the division.

Chiefs are def on the way up.....they will be a good team and surprise some people. I dont think they do much better than 8-8 this year, but the future looks bright for KC.
    I dont think they have enough offense to keep up with us this season, but they have a solid core of payers.

Quote Originally Posted by theshiverman View Post
    I hope Denver is worried about every team they take the field against this year.
    Broncos will sweep SD and OAK. Maybe split one or take 2 from KC.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    I dont think they have enough offense to keep up with us this season, but they have a solid core of payers.
    I don't think they do either. For them to beat you guys would have to keep your offense off the field but you guys have a pretty good defense. It's not great but it's not bad. I would lean towards great than bad.

I don't think they do either. For them to beat you guys would have to keep your offense off the field but you guys have a pretty good defense. It's not great but it's not bad. I would lean towards great than bad.
    Not great? Do you consider your D great? Denver was higher in total ypg allowed(better in both rush and pass), sacks, and INTs. You guys have up 1 less ppg then us. So unless you think your D isn't great, then ours is.

They are definitely an up and coming team and IMO, they will be the second best team in our division. If guys like Nico Johnson continue to emerge to fill the holes they have on defense, they could seriously have a top 8 defense. Their offense is what needs to be worked on still IMO. They need a consistent at TE, a solid #2 receiver, and they need someone to step up to take the #2 RB role. Overall, I believe we have the better team but you are right, they are much improved.
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers GM

KC will be greatly improved. Its hard to tell how good but i think they could be in the running for a WC spot.

Jamaal Charles is their whole offense, so no I'm not worried about them. Their CBs don't match up well with our WRs either. Their front 7 is good, but not good enough to stop us from putting up a lot of points.

I'm not worried about KC in regards to the division this year as I see them as a 10 win WC team at best. However, will they be good enough to challenge Denver and possibly beat them? Absolutely.

Their success will depend on Charles and their defense IMO. Smith is an upgrade over Cassel but I don't view him as an elite QB or anything.

[QUOTE=9erEmpire;4765568]

{/QUOTE]

http://goo.gl/y9qal

I'm extremely worried about the Cheifs. Once we put the beat down on them twice, who knows what it will do to them.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter