Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts?!

Thoughts?!

Now that the 2nd preseason game is over here are my thoughts and concerns...

Manning and the starting WRs look good. DT, Decker, Welker all look great.
    I like the "big play" potential of Holliday on the return, but it does look like teams are scheming to stop him.
    O-Line is the biggest concern, too many stupid penalties, look like they could be an offensive weakness.
    RB - Hillman is concerning me, his ball security not good. Ball and #39 (Can't remember his name) look promising.
    D-Backs are looking like they still have some issues, hopefully DRC gets healthy and solves that.
    Really missing Dumervil now! (Wolfe stretcher )
    Need the Von Miller situation solved ASAP

Can't wait for next week to see the starters for most of the game, but Rams look like crap so far so not sure if they are a good test.
    What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

My thoughts? We looked like garbage tonight. I know its preseason and all, but man did we look lost on all sides of the ball.

Im talking about the starters too. I hope we get things figured out before the season starts in a few weeks.
    LETS GO GET EM BOYS

Turnovers killed 2 solid drives

We are gonna rock the regular season!!!!
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

The stat lines were good, except for the most important one... Turnovers!!
    Manning looked disgusted, hope he takes over practice this week and straightens the guys out!!

Passing on Eddie Lacy was a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    Passing on Eddie Lacy was a mistake
    Montee had a 4.7 YPC, too early to say that.

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Montee had a 4.7 YPC, too early to say that.
    No I agree with the other guy, passing on lacy was a serious mistake , lacy just looked more solid of a back on all cylinders , blocking, running , breaking tackles he's a big physical back that we can use , sorry ball

If Moreno gets healthy and stays healthy I think we will be good. Ball looks like a young McGahee to me.

my thoughts....

THE SKY IS FALLING...OHH LORDY

serious though the oline behind the starters is a joke....the tackling was horrible....and the referees compounded the issues

hillman played ok....people condemming him because of the fumble first need to realize...that was a td first...very suspect reveiws

ramirez needs to get his ass run...you see the ball come and and be recovered by the other team you got to touch him...you run a play look down and see the ball on the ground without a.clue how it got there...cover it...run his ass till he gets it
    interior defense needs to step it up as does pass rush which both.were equally missing

other then that...its preseason

We looked like dog poop. :-(

Thoughts.......Easy.

Hillman isnt a starter in this league. He is to small, cant run between the tackles, and cant hold onto the ball. Plus I just don't see the instincts and vision needed....He was dynamic in college but his 4.4 speed just isnt that scary in this league

Oz.....No where near where reports say his game is. The guy isnt an NFL QB. He struggles everywhere. He doesnt get the ball out, he cant/wont throw the ball downfield... And to top it of he has no pocket awareness. I think that all the reports about him looking good in practice are just cause D's cant hit him. When the D goes live he just folds. Maybe next year but right now with him as the starter....We only beat teams like Jacksonville, Oakland, and maybe Cleveland

ST.....Just flat out horrible in coverage....no discipline and poor tackling....

Rahim Moore.....A perfect game for him.....They never called his name cause he never did anything.....We can all agree that he isn't a ball hawk, that is ok cause some are and some aren't. But what drives me nuts about him is the fact that he is afraid of real contact. Watch the third down conversion at the end of the half. He literally stands there watching the tackle instead of assisting. I HATE safeties that cant/wont tackle.
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pride

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Omar Bolden doesn't deserve a roster spot over anyone.

Dysert needs to get some real gametime. Oz holds the ball too long, which doesn't help when his throwing motion is long and awkward and he's already under pressure.

Our tackling is getting worse.

Our receivers are ridiculous awesome.

Irving/Johnson/Trev need to be seeing MLB snaps with the 1s.

Kayvon Webster has been solid, I've misjudged him so far.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    hillman played ok....people condemming him because of the fumble first need to realize...that was a td first...very suspect reveiws
    He fumbled twice, just got lucky the first one fell right back in his gut. I was surprised Broncos didn't challenge the one on the goal-line. What concerns me is Hillman showed signs of having ball security issues last year too.

I agree it is only preseason, but I watch preseason games like a coach/ player watching film. The mistakes stick out.

Chingaso, that was painful!!!!