Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What's Your Vision For Our Future?

I would love to see the Broncos use this tumultuous off season to put together one the best seasons in NFL history.

Everybody on ESPN and NFL Network are now questioning whether we will be in trouble because of Von, losing Doom, our injuries, the loss to Seattle and our issues in the front office this summer.

These kinds of issues can either cripple you or make you rise up. I say we RISE UP and make a run like no one has ever seen.

That's my vision. What's yours?

My vision? Thank God for Peyton Manning.
    Otherwise, we'd be dead in the water.

With some of the aversity can create opportunities. Hopefully, aversity (like Von Miller suspension) could create some players to step up and take command. The aversity makes the team not taking anything for granted and we could have the capability to be even better for it. Lets hope so!

I say people should back away from the panic button. We still have an electrifying offense, we still have a good defense..yes weaker without Von, but not so much weaker to where the D can't hang with the best of em.

With Peyton Manning 10-12 wins is all but promised, so we're gonna make the playoffs, we're gonna win this division.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    53 players wasted on drugs and alcohol passed out in the locker room before a game, forcing us to have the NFL's first forfeit.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    I say people should back away from the panic button. We still have an electrifying offense, we still have a good defense..yes weaker without Von, but not so much weaker to where the D can't hang with the best of em.

With Peyton Manning 10-12 wins is all but promised, so we're gonna make the playoffs, we're gonna win this division.

I agree with most of this......cept the D. Without Vonn and Champ.....I think that it iis fair to say we are going to have a BAD D..... But we have one of if not the best O to back it up. We will win most shoot outs.

All the Vonn incident did was increase the likely hood that he is injured this season (players that have suspensions/ hold outs tend to get hurt more cause they fall out of football shape), and saved us about 20 mil on his next contract
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pride

Prepare for and play football games one at a time doing the best with the players available.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
    My vision? Thank God for Peyton Manning.
    Otherwise, we'd be dead in the water.
    That is exactly right. If any one can bring this team back from this self inflicted caos its manning. He's a true leader. I really thought they could do it this year but not sure now.

Quote Originally Posted by luvdacolts67 View Post
    That is exactly right. If any one can bring this team back from this self inflicted caos its manning. He's a true leader. I really thought they could do it this year but not sure now.
    Aside from Dwight Freeney, this defense is better than the defense the Colts had when they won the Super Bowl. Peyton can still get it done with this defense even without Von for 6 games.

Neither Patriots or Packers had amazing defenses when they won the Super Bowl, just an explosive offense.
    Which Denver has, with Wes Welker on the team this offense is gonna be scoring a lot, and Hillman, Ball, and Moreno will add balance to keep defenses guessing.

All Denver needs to do is win in the turnover game.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

BALTIMORE
    New York Giants
    OAKLAND
    PHILADELPHIA
    Dallas
    JACKSONVILLE
    Indianapolis
    WASHINGTON

Out of these first eight games, JAX, OAK, and Indy look like the easiest. WAS and PHILLY are always going to be a "wait and see" because their QBs could be hurt by the time we play them. At least five of the eight are at home.

Better keep your eye on KC and SD, as long as we are ahead of them we are ok but it is going to be ugly this season.

Quote Originally Posted by haciendadad View Post
    BALTIMORE
    New York Giants
    OAKLAND
    PHILADELPHIA
    Dallas
    JACKSONVILLE
    Indianapolis
    WASHINGTON

Out of these first eight games, JAX, OAK, and Indy look like the easiest. WAS and PHILLY are always going to be a "wait and see" because their QBs could be hurt by the time we play them. At least five of the eight are at home.

Better keep your eye on KC and SD, as long as we are ahead of them we are ok but it is going to be ugly this season.
    Funny thing is even with PFM everyone was looking at our schedule and saying the same thing last year, people were even saying we'd win less than 10 games....Suddenly we were 13-3.

We'll be alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Love it! And I see you like Breaking Bad. Great show!!

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Funny thing is even with PFM everyone was looking at our schedule and saying the same thing last year, people were even saying we'd win less than 10 games....Suddenly we were 13-3.

We'll be alright.
    Agreed. It's funny how everyone went from Denver is gonna be a clear favorite for the AFC, because of Von now they may barely make it?

Von and Champ are the only injuries that will have an effect on the team, how much of an effect is unknown because the team hasn't played a regular season down yet without them.

Wolfe, Welker, and Vas will all be ready week one.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Agreed. It's funny how everyone went from Denver is gonna be a clear favorite for the AFC, because of Von now they may barely make it?

Von and Champ are the only injuries that will have an effect on the team, how much of an effect is unknown because the team hasn't played a regular season down yet without them.

Wolfe, Welker, and Vas will all be ready week one.
    The only thing that concerns me is our O-line....Can't have Manning getting hit a lot.....