Page 139 of 140 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2098
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I was trying to beat Spiderman, them my PS4 got zapped by lightning.
    Dang that sucks. I think Iím about halfway through spider man but took a small break to do the DK DLc on Mario and rabbids cuz itís easier to get in around my kids. I need to get back to it though.

I was trying to beat Spiderman, them my PS4 got zapped by lightning.
    OUCH! Is it just the HDD or the whole unit? Im assuming you have PS plus? if so your games will be backed up to sonys cloud anytime you turn it off or put it to sleep. you may lose a little time but hopefully can salvage something.

Suck man sorry to hear, i went through that last year with RDR2 when my nephew unplugged the ps4 while we were playing. I got most everything back (mainly my 100% spidey save) i lost like 10 hours of rdr2 though.

BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

Picked up devil may cry last night since it was on sale

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Picked up devil may cry last night since it was on sale
    any good? i have it but have tried it out yet?

BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    any good? i have it but have tried it out yet?
    I didnít get too far into it as it hadnít finished installing yet so I only did the prologue and first mission both of which were very short. But so far it looks promising, it feels a lot smoother to me than the previous ones in the series so thatís a plus.

Kingdomcome

Finally got back into this game. It's pretty fun. Love getting lost in so many side quests and so many things to do. When you brew potions instead of just gathering the ingredients and pushing a few buttons and the game automatically brewing it for you. In this game you have to actually brew it yourself. Its challenging yet rewarding depending on how challenged you want to be.

highly recommend Days Gone. I loved it so much I have to say it's probably in my top 10.

Right now I'm finally getting around to God Of War and it's a really nice game. -combat is interesting with all the combos and ways you can slot your skills and gear for synergy
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    highly recommend Days Gone. I loved it so much I have to say it's probably in my top 10.

Right now I'm finally getting around to God Of War and it's a really nice game. -combat is interesting with all the combos and ways you can slot your skills and gear for synergy
    I so badly want to play God of War...RIP my PS4....stupid lightning.

Finished up the DK DLC on Mario and rabbids and still progressing on Spider-Man.

Beat the Tombstone side mission Friday which was fun. I enjoy games that have quality story to the side missions with cut scenes included. Also for main campaign I did the first battle with Li. Donít go out of my way for all the other side collections but I do what I can when they are nearby. Overall game progress is 49%. Gotta say Iím impressed by how much there is to do in this game.

Rage 2 pretty fun, has a good story and the shooting is pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Rage 2 pretty fun, has a good story and the shooting is pretty good.
    I heard it's ultra short. Looks like a ton of fun though ...I'll wait for a sale since there's not a ton of content

BTW - what did you spend on it? the 60 version or the 100
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    I heard it's ultra short. Looks like a ton of fun though ...I'll wait for a sale since there's not a ton of content

BTW - what did you spend on it? the 60 version or the 100
    I've spent $64 for the deluxe edition with gamer's club.

Bought Sekiero last night. It should be here next week. Looking forward to hating my life for a few weeks while trying not to die every 5 steps.

Bought Sekiero last night. It should be here next week. Looking forward to hating my life for a few weeks while trying not to die every 5 steps.
    I wanted to get that so bad until I saw who was making it and realized Iíd probably never get very far into it.

Anybody get anything good during the E3 sales?

I picked up LEGO DC Villains for my boys this morning even though theyíve never finished LEGO Batman 3.

Iím really tempted to get New Dawn at $20 but I still havenít beaten Spider man yet. I donít need the distraction.