Page 96 of 146 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 2190
    Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    just cant decide if i want to do destiny 2 or not. I just did not enjoy the first one, too boring.

I did get PSVR 2 days ago....its a blast. Bridge crew is a lot of fun, far point comes in tomorrow
    Well the fact that it's on PC might make me more likely to snag it. I've got a nice gaming laptop now, if the gunplay is even close to the gunplay on Destiny one, it should be fun with a keyboard/mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Well the fact that it's on PC might make me more likely to snag it. I've got a nice gaming laptop now, if the gunplay is even close to the gunplay on Destiny one, it should be fun with a keyboard/mouse.
    Agreed the PC aspect is enticing, and i did enjoy the gun play, it was the boring story turned me off. although i did here the expansions were good but i never went back

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

My other issue is all my friends would buy it on ps4 so id be alone. i also am contemplating getting a ps4 pro which i could just get the destiny bundle... but pc better...the struggle.

My other issue is all my friends would buy it on ps4 so id be alone. i also am contemplating getting a ps4 pro which i could just get the destiny bundle... but pc better...the struggle.
    Well, if I end up getting it, I'll let you know. That would at least give you me to play with. If I get it, I might be able to talk my brother and a few others to get it so we'd have a group going, but I've gotta decide if I'm going to snag it first. I'm still having a lot of fun with PUBG.

Well, if I end up getting it, I'll let you know. That would at least give you me to play with. If I get it, I might be able to talk my brother and a few others to get it so we'd have a group going, but I've gotta decide if I'm going to snag it first. I'm still having a lot of fun with PUBG.
    sounds good to me!

So I'm actually really, really surprised with how much I like Destiny on PC. First off, graphically it's beautiful. Gameplay wise, it's much more crisp and fast paced on PC with the keyboard/mouse. The story seems improved as well. Gonna have to think long and hard on this, but this game was made for PC.

So I'm actually really, really surprised with how much I like Destiny on PC. First off, graphically it's beautiful. Gameplay wise, it's much more crisp and fast paced on PC with the keyboard/mouse. The story seems improved as well. Gonna have to think long and hard on this, but this game was made for PC.
    Good to hear ill have to give it a look

Open beta is live today. I'll probably play it a little more tonight at some point. My only complaint is that it didn't have a lot of gameplay options. It's got one strike and competitive multiplayer.

You also get to play the opening story mission before you get to the other gamemodes. I will say it seems to based off that one mission have a much better story.

yea i saw that, dont think i can play tonight but will definitely play tomorrow

Open beta is live today. I'll probably play it a little more tonight at some point. My only complaint is that it didn't have a lot of gameplay options. It's got one strike and competitive multiplayer.

You also get to play the opening story mission before you get to the other gamemodes. I will say it seems to based off that one mission have a much better story.
    Well, it is beautiful but that never was in question to me. The opening mission was cool and i did like the way the story was unraveling.

Been playing path of exile and had to start my character over as the beta wiped everything for the release of the game.

Will probably download the free 10 hour trial of madden sometime after I move

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

I just finished Life is Strage: Before the Storm Episode 1

I think I might start a new campaign on Warhammer: Total War now

Jumped back into ESO, got a lot of DLC to play through before I cave on Morrowind

Destiny 2...awesome so far

So i played around 4 hours tonight and its a slam dunk compared to D1...Every world has patrol like missions that actualy make sense and feel like they are part of the main story, there are mini bosses on the maps that drop actual loot, the story so far in 4 hours has had more cutscenes, dialogue and impact then all of D1. And somehow improve the sound and gunplay.

Its only 4 hours but so far i am loving it