Page 129 of 130 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 1938
    Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    I will do that, i start my 4 week paternity leave on the 10th so hopefully carlos and I can get through these games!
    Congrats in advance bud!

https://youtu.be/6eLHk2Eug78

Far Cry: New Dawn

Looks fantastic.

God Of War won game of the year but rd2 is the better game.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 is headed our way but exclusively on Nintendo Switch.

Not sure what to make of the new Far Cry trailer?

Outer worlds by obsidian looks interesting and looks like fun and rage 2 keeps peaking my interest so I will see how that game ends up.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    God Of War won game of the year but rd2 is the better game.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 is headed our way but exclusively on Nintendo Switch.

Not sure what to make of the new Far Cry trailer?
    I think it looks great. Itís a direct sequel to 5 but 17 years in the aftermath. Looks like we may play alongside the father. Not sure how I feel about that after trying so hard to take him down.

As for MUA 3 I donít think Iíve ever played the others. I have a switch and love it. I think people refusing to get it are under estimating the value of being able to take their gaming anywhere. I always have it on flights. That said it does lag behind in graphics. But some of the games really arenít that bad. That said this one to me looks very outdated in graphics. Iím also not sure if Iím interested in a team up versus ibdividual hero games. I feel the story might lack. But Iíll wait to hear reviews.

Alot of people on ign said this will be the game to get them jnto a switch. Others are outraged its exclusive to switch that they donít want. Thatís the genius of Nintendo. Itís selling great but they still want a larger audience. So they went and got an exclusive on a game that a ton of hard core gamers want. Puts the pressure on them if they still donít want a switch.

That game aside if you like JRPGs there are plenty of fantastic ones on switch Including Ocotpath Traveler which is a nostalgia kickback with 16 bit graphics.

There are plenty of other great games on switch. People just have to be open to them.
    Last edited by DenverBlood; 12-07-2018 at 05:35 AM.

I'm going to pick up Super Smash Bros Ultimate in about an hour and play that every waking moment this weekend with my kids

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    I'm going to pick up Super Smash Bros Ultimate in about an hour and play that every waking moment this weekend with my kids
    Let me know how it is. Sounded like story mode will be revamped from past games.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Let me know how it is. Sounded like story mode will be revamped from past games.
    About an hour in and it's amazing. I would own a switch just for this game. The customization is unreal. Heads up, you don't start out with every character, you need to unlock them as you play.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    About an hour in and it's amazing. I would own a switch just for this game. The customization is unreal. Heads up, you don't start out with every character, you need to unlock them as you play.
    I prefer games to be that way. It gives you something exciting to look forward to as you successfully accomplish things throughout the game. Mario Kart port to Switch they gave you everyone unlocked. Which I sort of didn't mind because I had earned them all years ago on WiiU. However it was fun to unlock all of the Kart variations and wheels and gliders again.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I think it looks great. It’s a direct sequel to 5 but 17 years in the aftermath. Looks like we may play alongside the father. Not sure how I feel about that after trying so hard to take him down.

As for MUA 3 I don’t think I’ve ever played the others. I have a switch and love it. I think people refusing to get it are under estimating the value of being able to take their gaming anywhere. I always have it on flights. That said it does lag behind in graphics. But some of the games really aren’t that bad. That said this one to me looks very outdated in graphics. I’m also not sure if I’m interested in a team up versus ibdividual hero games. I feel the story might lack. But I’ll wait to hear reviews.

Alot of people on ign said this will be the game to get them jnto a switch. Others are outraged its exclusive to switch that they don’t want. That’s the genius of Nintendo. It’s selling great but they still want a larger audience. So they went and got an exclusive on a game that a ton of hard core gamers want. Puts the pressure on them if they still don’t want a switch.

That game aside if you like JRPGs there are plenty of fantastic ones on switch Including Ocotpath Traveler which is a nostalgia kickback with 16 bit graphics.

There are plenty of other great games on switch. People just have to be open to them.
    I don't have anything against Nintendo or the Switch. I know the have a huge selection of games. It just after Christmas we will have 2 ps4s, a ps3, and our Wii. How systems do I need lol

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2 were both great games imo but I'm not saying 3 will be but I would've liked to check it out but if it's exclusive to the switch I won't get to.

But, yeah, I definitely don't have anything against the switch.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

I don't have anything against Nintendo or the Switch. I know the have a huge selection of games. It just after Christmas we will have 2 ps4s, a ps3, and our Wii. How systems do I need lol

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2 were both great games imo but I'm not saying 3 will be but I would've liked to check it out but if it's exclusive to the switch I won't get to.

My wife did not want me getting anymore consoles and now we will have 2 more after Christmas lol. Plus picked up super smash brothers for my son to go with his switch. And I'm looking forward to playing game of the year God of war.

But until than I'm going to take advantage of game pass. Ben playing mutant year zero and just downloaded mortal combat X and still grab hellblade later this month.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    My wife did not want me getting anymore consoles and now we will have 2 more after Christmas lol. Plus picked up super smash brothers for my son to go with his switch. And I'm looking forward to playing game of the year God of war.

But until than I'm going to take advantage of game pass. Ben playing mutant year zero and just downloaded mortal combat X and still grab hellblade later this month.
    My wife wanted to get a switch lol, but the boys asked for a ps4 of their own. My middle son got madden 19, NBA2K19, and the show but he really wants that Jurassic World Evolution so we'll be picking that up. My youngest wanted another ps3 so he could play his Disney infinity, our ps3 died from the dreaded yellow light of death.

I have a few games I'm really looking forward to which are days gone, and skull and bones, plus the other DLC's coming for kingdom come deliverance. Of course elder scrolls 6 but I may be too old by the time that drops. I wouldn't mind getting a switch but it's not on the priority list.

I'm still playing red dead 2, and I just finished up shadow of the tomb raider which was just ok. Was looking forward to last of us 2 but since I watched the trailer I'm kind of meh now. After I finish up Red Dead I might play online.

I didnít mean you specifically. I was referring to all the complaints in the IGN comments section of the game announcements.

And how many consoles do you need? I had all three of the next gen consoles. But I guess Microsoft went and put out the One X so now I donít.

My wife wanted to get a switch lol, but the boys asked for a ps4 of their own. My middle son got madden 19, NBA2K19, and the show but he really wants that Jurassic World Evolution so we'll be picking that up. My youngest wanted another ps3 so he could play his Disney infinity, our ps3 died from the dreaded yellow light of death.

I have a few games I'm really looking forward to which are days gone, and skull and bones, plus the other DLC's coming for kingdom come deliverance. Of course elder scrolls 6 but I may be too old by the time that drops. I wouldn't mind getting a switch but it's not on the priority list.

I'm still playing red dead 2, and I just finished up shadow of the tomb raider which was just ok. Was looking forward to last of us 2 but since I watched the trailer I'm kind of meh now. After I finish up Red Dead I might play online.
    Jurassic world evolution was a fun game. I played a bunch mainly to unlock stuff got my son. Mainly the sandbox island but no I had fun with or my son did. Granted most of his was making the dinosaurs fight each other lol.

But my wife didn't think I had a good reason for another console because to play the exclusives didn't seem to fly at the time. But I was able to convince her that there were enough games for me to pick up to justify a PS4. To be fair a pro probably wasn't needed but hey I'm putting my 4k tv to use lol.

The switch fear was that my son didn't really play the Wii U and the Wii U became a glorified youtube/ Netflix device for my daughter but he keeps doing for it so we are going to surprise him for Christmas with one. And that took me convincing my wife but she should have known better because she married a gamer lol.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Ufc 3 was on sale for 20$. Pretty fun. Career mode is fun but good God I hate wrestling it's nearly impossible to stop take downs