Page 147 of 149 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 2227
    Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Might be my favorite game of all time! Enjoy! I never played Red Dead 1 but went back, and tried to play it after I ran through RD2 a few times, cause we still have a working ps3 & I'm having trouble getting into it. Probably would've been easier if I played it before ps4 existed.
    I played it as backwards compatible on the Xbox one. So during these new gen consoles. Honestly at first it was a turn off going backwards in graphics and play style but by the end I loved it and wanted more.

Definitely enjoying RDR2. Im about 6 hours in and also in the middle of chapter 2. I can already tell how much larger of a scale this game is compared to the first.

Picked up rainbow six siege as it was on sale and was looking for a different multiplayer game. So far having fun but trying to learn everything is daunting lol

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

My PC broke and I'm on one from about 10 years ago. Playing phantasy star online, Kotor and final fantasy ix

Killing Floor 2

I cant put this game down...it's like a more gorey and in-depth version of a left 4 dead
    Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, Den@K.C. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Been playing Season 2 on Modern Warfare a lot but got a little bit into Innocence: A Plague Tale and it seems like a good RPG.

Finished Subnautica last week, love that game.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Anyone here play OSRS

2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Since my kids are home every day until who knows when my red dead 2 time has grind to a halt.

Therefore this weekend I finally started Kingdom Hearts 3. Never played the series before. 3 hours in and enjoying it a good bit and my kids like watching it.

Been playing modern warfare both warzone and the normal multiplayer. Also playing PSO 2 after beating ori 2 last week which was a great game and not to long. Most likely will add bleeding edge to the rotation when it comes out in a couple of days.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

finally finsihing boradelands 3, i want to finish the first dlc before the second drops but we will see. Stupid webex meetings keep interfering!!

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Been playing modern warfare both warzone and the normal multiplayer. Also playing PSO 2 after beating ori 2 last week which was a great game and not to long. Most likely will add bleeding edge to the rotation when it comes out in a couple of days.
    We need to play my dude. Both Warzone and PSO 2 because I've been playing both lately. Cory and I have been enjoying Warzone so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    We need to play my dude. Both Warzone and PSO 2 because I've been playing both lately. Cory and I have been enjoying Warzone so far.
    Sucks they only have teams of 3 because I play a lot with my son who already has a golden skin on one of his marksmen weapons. I'm over here slowly working on my M4A1. I should work on my LMG so I can use a good one in warzone/ plunder.

And what ship you on for PSO2? I'm probably going to have to restart my character as I've seen over messed it up but figured to keep using this one till i get the hang of the game.

Unfortunately I'm working a ton right now but occasionally get done decent gaming time at night.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Sucks they only have teams of 3 because I play a lot with my son who already has a golden skin on one of his marksmen weapons. I'm over here slowly working on my M4A1. I should work on my LMG so I can use a good one in warzone/ plunder.

And what ship you on for PSO2? I'm probably going to have to restart my character as I've seen over messed it up but figured to keep using this one till i get the hang of the game.

Unfortunately I'm working a ton right now but occasionally get done decent gaming time at night.
    currently server 3 on PSO2. That will likely change once it launches on PC because I'll be playing with my pc buddies, but I'm spending time right now getting to know the game until it launches.

Played the ff7 demo remake. I cant believe its finally coming out. The remake demo was so much fun. Nowadays I dont have the attention span for turn base style games so ff7 remake going to more action oriented but still have some elements of turn base was a good move

I have been playing a ton of stellaris (pc) and a bit of league of legends (pc)

Got assassins creed odyssey and it's been a blast so far