Page 131 of 132 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 1967
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Good lord Red Dead 2 is fantastic.
    Heck yea it is, sadly i had a hdd failure, most of my saves were backed up to the cloud but for some reason my rdr2 save that was backed up wasn't my most recent, lost about 10 hours, went from chapter 5 back to 4 and lost about 5 various challenge levels. could of been worse but still annoying.

BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

Still chugging along playing red dead 2 and Sea of Thieves again (oddly enough) I cannot wait for Kingdom Hearts 3 in a few weeks. Got it preordered for Xbox.

Still chugging along playing red dead 2 and Sea of Thieves again (oddly enough) I cannot wait for Kingdom Hearts 3 in a few weeks. Got it preordered for Xbox.
    Kingdom hearts is on my list to get but since I didn't have a playstation in the past I plan on picking up the story so far to try to catch up on it.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Odyssey is pretty similar to origins. Main differences being the ship as you have more ship exploration and islands to explore. But you also get more mountains and better views of scenery in odyssey.

Some other minor changes as I think they improved on origins but it is more in the same vain as origins than the older assassins creeds.

Currently working my way through god of war still. Been pretty fun and solid story to go with the amazing graphics.
    I've been meaning to get to Odyssey sooner but you were right about Jurassic World Evolution lol. I've spent some time helping my son get the game figured out. He finally got that first Island up past a 4 star rating which unlocked that sandbox Island. My youngest has been playing Spiderman like crazy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Kingdom hearts is on my list to get but since I didn't have a playstation in the past I plan on picking up the story so far to try to catch up on it.
    I've played most of the games in the past. I just haven't played the handheld games which are included in that. I'll probably just watch the recap video. I don't have time to replay the whole set of games so far.

Cant wait for KH3, i was hoping to be done with rdr2, however that isnt going to happen, so much to do. also still have GoW to play. so i need to make a decision. stop everything for KH3 or put it off until i finish rdr2 and GoW. life is hard...

BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Cant wait for KH3, i was hoping to be done with rdr2, however that isnt going to happen, so much to do. also still have GoW to play. so i need to make a decision. stop everything for KH3 or put it off until i finish rdr2 and GoW. life is hard...
    I'll be stopping everything for KHIII I'll be streaming it on twitch so that's basically going to be my life until I beat it lol.

Been playing Odyssey as I wait for the Jump Force and Anthem betas. Played the Anthem closed Alpha, so ready to get back into that.

Loving Odyssey though. Assassin's Creed is perfect as an RPG. That change to role playing over action was the best move for that franchise.

Still just sitting here trying to survive one more week waiting for Kingdom Hearts III.

I've got next Friday-Monday off work. I'll be spending that time streaming Kingdom Hearts III on Twitch. I doubt I'll be even close to finished with it by then, but I'm going to spend at least 8-10 hours on it Friday and Monday while I'm off.

Still just sitting here trying to survive one more week waiting for Kingdom Hearts III.

I've got next Friday-Monday off work. I'll be spending that time streaming Kingdom Hearts III on Twitch. I doubt I'll be even close to finished with it by then, but I'm going to spend at least 8-10 hours on it Friday and Monday while I'm off.
    Just watched a quick video on the story to catch me up. I never knew It got so convoluted. I'm still wondering what mickey's more said at the end of KH2. I'll still buy KH3 though been waiting since 2006

What all have you streamed on twitch? Have you streamed any red dead 2?

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Just watched a quick video on the story to catch me up. I never knew It got so convoluted. I'm still wondering what mickey's more said at the end of KH2. I'll still buy KH3 though been waiting since 2006
    The main numbered games haven't been overly convoluted, it's when they started releasing the mobile games like birth by sleep and such that it went off the rails. Thankfully, there are a few easy to follow videos that fill you in (though I would really like to buy the story so far. I wish they'd have released it on Xbox)

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    What all have you streamed on twitch? Have you streamed any red dead 2?
    Red dead, Fallout 76, Sea of Thieves. Those are my three primaries so far (occasionally some American Truck Sim)

I haven't been streaming for several weeks, but I'm about to start kicking back up until KHIII is beat, then hopefully I can keep it going with other games.

Just kind of got burnt out for awhile.

The main numbered games haven't been overly convoluted, it's when they started releasing the mobile games like birth by sleep and such that it went off the rails. Thankfully, there are a few easy to follow videos that fill you in (though I would really like to buy the story so far. I wish they'd have released it on Xbox)
    Iíve been tempted to get the story so far. Iíve never played the series but the trailers for 3 have me itching to find out. I looked on amazon last night though and the game is currently being gouged in preparation for 3. I think the prime listing was even at $70 which Iím not doing.

I have an insanely large backlog right now anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I’ve been tempted to get the story so far. I’ve never played the series but the trailers for 3 have me itching to find out. I looked on amazon last night though and the game is currently being gouged in preparation for 3. I think the prime listing was even at $70 which I’m not doing.

I have an insanely large backlog right now anyway.
    I think I saw the story so far at walmart last night here for $40. You can I'm sure buy it locally for around that price.

I know "it's and old game" and $40 at first glance seems expensive, but it's like 6 games and they are all HD remastered so it's WELL worth it. Especially if you ever decide to go after 3. I at minimum recommend playing 1 and 2 first (the ancillary games are important to the story, however, you can just as easily catch the videos to watch what you miss)