Page 132 of 136 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2026
  1. #1966
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    hampshire,england
    Posts
    12,467
    Wow RD2 is a pretty amazing game, I've just completed the main story but want to get 100% completion on the entire game. After playing RD1 years ago I didn't think I could love a character more then John Marston but Arthur Morgan beats him hands down and I had a real emotional connection with him.

    The amount of detail in the game, the graphics, the way the story unfolds and **** SPOILER****** the sad last ride he takes with that song playing makes this the best game I have ever played. Just incredible depth to it all round and the way he battles with his conscience is really something.

  2. #1967
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    7,040
    Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Wow RD2 is a pretty amazing game, I've just completed the main story but want to get 100% completion on the entire game. After playing RD1 years ago I didn't think I could love a character more then John Marston but Arthur Morgan beats him hands down and I had a real emotional connection with him.

    The amount of detail in the game, the graphics, the way the story unfolds and **** SPOILER****** the sad last ride he takes with that song playing makes this the best game I have ever played. Just incredible depth to it all round and the way he battles with his conscience is really something.
    That part...made me cry. When I first heard about RDR2 and that you weren't playing john I was bummed. But after 6 chapters of playing arthur I absolutely love Arthur

  3. #1968
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    6,289
    I went back and started from a recent save after finishing chapter 6, so I can finish as much as I can with Arthur.

    That song is Unshaken by D'Angelo btw. It's on iTunes.

  4. #1969
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,169
    Finished god of war which was a great game but not going to grind for those trophies. Moved onto horizon zero dawn and been getting side tracked in that game. Game recommends I'm level 15 or so for the current quest and I'm in the 30s lol

    Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

  5. #1970
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    E-arth
    Posts
    15,357
    Finished Odyssey's base game. 105hrs later. Haven't started the DLCs yet. Great game. Still like Origins more, but that's mostly because of the setting and just how amazing of a job was done by Bayek's voice actor. Feel like nobody talks about just how great a job was done.

    Pre-ordered Metro Exodus and Anthem. So basically just waiting for the Anthem VIP demo.

    Might replay 2033 until then..that or actually play Prey, since I still have not put time into it.

  6. #1971
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    West Coast, Denmark
    Posts
    8,275
    Eagerly awaiting the (2020) release of Cyberpunk 2077. So excited for that game.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

  7. #1972
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    6,289
    Might pick up Ace Combat 7. Loved Air Combat and the early Ace Combat games.

  8. #1973
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,169
    Platinum horizon zero dawn and completed all of the frozen wilds and now moved on to red dead for a few weeks till crackdown 3 hours and then anthem.

    Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

  9. #1974
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Carlsbad, NM
    Posts
    1,871
    Kingdom Hearts III

    BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

  10. #1975
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,383
    Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Kingdom Hearts III
    Aye

    So good, I'm about 3 worlds in right now.


  11. #1976
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    6,289
    Got Ace combat 7. It's still your typical Ace Combat game, nothing groundbreaking for the series yet (although it does have some VR missions), but it's still a blast after upgrading your jet and parts after the first couple missions.

  12. #1977
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Madison,WI
    Posts
    18,508
    I'm still sucked into the PUBG. When I can get on (which seems to be rare anymore) I'm down for a few jumps and chicken dinners.

  13. #1978
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    8,818
    Back on Kingdom Come Deliverance. The new dlc is getting ready to drop the 5th. Then I'll probably go back to red dead 2. I need to continue on with God Of War. I don't know what I'll be picking up next. Days Gone has caught my eye.

  14. #1979
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    7,040
    Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Back on Kingdom Come Deliverance. The new dlc is getting ready to drop the 5th. Then I'll probably go back to red dead 2. I need to continue on with God Of War. I don't know what I'll be picking up next. Days Gone has caught my eye.
    I need to get back on kingdom come. I liked it but man it's a difficult game.

  15. #1980
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    8,818
    Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    I need to get back on kingdom come. I liked it but man it's a difficult game.
    It was difficult for me as well, and then I got hip to it. The way combat is set up in the game is the future of combat gaming I'm hoping. I had it right there with red dead 2 as my game of the year which is really impressive considering warhorse studios is a independent studio.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •