Page 132 of 136 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2026
    Wow RD2 is a pretty amazing game, I've just completed the main story but want to get 100% completion on the entire game. After playing RD1 years ago I didn't think I could love a character more then John Marston but Arthur Morgan beats him hands down and I had a real emotional connection with him.

The amount of detail in the game, the graphics, the way the story unfolds and **** SPOILER****** the sad last ride he takes with that song playing makes this the best game I have ever played. Just incredible depth to it all round and the way he battles with his conscience is really something.

Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Wow RD2 is a pretty amazing game, I've just completed the main story but want to get 100% completion on the entire game. After playing RD1 years ago I didn't think I could love a character more then John Marston but Arthur Morgan beats him hands down and I had a real emotional connection with him.

The amount of detail in the game, the graphics, the way the story unfolds and **** SPOILER****** the sad last ride he takes with that song playing makes this the best game I have ever played. Just incredible depth to it all round and the way he battles with his conscience is really something.
    That part...made me cry. When I first heard about RDR2 and that you weren't playing john I was bummed. But after 6 chapters of playing arthur I absolutely love Arthur

I went back and started from a recent save after finishing chapter 6, so I can finish as much as I can with Arthur.

That song is Unshaken by D'Angelo btw. It's on iTunes.

Finished god of war which was a great game but not going to grind for those trophies. Moved onto horizon zero dawn and been getting side tracked in that game. Game recommends I'm level 15 or so for the current quest and I'm in the 30s lol

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Finished Odyssey's base game. 105hrs later. Haven't started the DLCs yet. Great game. Still like Origins more, but that's mostly because of the setting and just how amazing of a job was done by Bayek's voice actor. Feel like nobody talks about just how great a job was done.

Pre-ordered Metro Exodus and Anthem. So basically just waiting for the Anthem VIP demo.

Might replay 2033 until then..that or actually play Prey, since I still have not put time into it.

Eagerly awaiting the (2020) release of Cyberpunk 2077. So excited for that game.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Might pick up Ace Combat 7. Loved Air Combat and the early Ace Combat games.

Platinum horizon zero dawn and completed all of the frozen wilds and now moved on to red dead for a few weeks till crackdown 3 hours and then anthem.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Kingdom Hearts III

BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Kingdom Hearts III
    Aye

So good, I'm about 3 worlds in right now.

Got Ace combat 7. It's still your typical Ace Combat game, nothing groundbreaking for the series yet (although it does have some VR missions), but it's still a blast after upgrading your jet and parts after the first couple missions.

I'm still sucked into the PUBG. When I can get on (which seems to be rare anymore) I'm down for a few jumps and chicken dinners.

Back on Kingdom Come Deliverance. The new dlc is getting ready to drop the 5th. Then I'll probably go back to red dead 2. I need to continue on with God Of War. I don't know what I'll be picking up next. Days Gone has caught my eye.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Back on Kingdom Come Deliverance. The new dlc is getting ready to drop the 5th. Then I'll probably go back to red dead 2. I need to continue on with God Of War. I don't know what I'll be picking up next. Days Gone has caught my eye.
    I need to get back on kingdom come. I liked it but man it's a difficult game.

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    I need to get back on kingdom come. I liked it but man it's a difficult game.
    It was difficult for me as well, and then I got hip to it. The way combat is set up in the game is the future of combat gaming I'm hoping. I had it right there with red dead 2 as my game of the year which is really impressive considering warhorse studios is a independent studio.