Page 152 of 153 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 2283
  1. #2266
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Red 98 - Red 98
    Posts
    15,515
    Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Thanks for the tips.

    I'll give Witcher 3 more time but the fighting style is rubbish compared to AC imo, and although I like a challenge and things to be in-depth I think they go too far in the game. For example I'm near the beginning and am facing the ghost (can't remember the proper name) at the well and before I fight her I apparently have to mess around finding tons of ingredients to brew something to fight her with, its just so much effort.

    I prefer Unchartered 4, I'm on the first story Drakes gold, its not massively in-depth but its just a fun game to play.

    I would love to get a good sports management game but for some reason they never seem to make any, even on Madden it won't let you watch CPU V CPU if you want to treat it as a manager style game.
    Witcher is a slow burn. Try to just enjoy everything as you get settled in. It's a great game. Uncharted is basically spoon fed to you but it's still a nice polished game.
    Red 98

    Kareem rises to the top

  2. #2267
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Carlsbad, NM
    Posts
    2,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Picked up Ghost of Tsushima and played through the prologue and the first mission. The stealth / movement / fighting systems seem to be very solid. I like it a lot so far.
    I have it but am trying to finish horizon before i jump into. However a buddy of mine already 100% it and said it was a must play and he is very conservative when giving reviews. so i am excited for it.

    BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

  3. #2268
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Gonna play a bit of Grounded tonight and then try the new update for Red Dead Redemption tomorrow.
    I've enjoyed the videos of the Jump scares from the spiders. Haven't had time to play the early access yet as I've been busy with work. Looking forward to getting a chance within the next week though. My son has been enjoying it though.

    Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

  4. #2269
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,351
    Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    I've enjoyed the videos of the Jump scares from the spiders. Haven't had time to play the early access yet as I've been busy with work. Looking forward to getting a chance within the next week though. My son has been enjoying it though.
    It's very content limited at this time.


  5. #2270
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    It's very content limited at this time.
    I figured as much with it being an early access made by like 14 people. I remember playing the beta was fun but being limited to 30 minutes made it tough. Will be interesting to see how they evolve it. Hoping for taming of ants and such like honey I shrunk the kids.

    Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

  6. #2271
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    6,624
    Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    I have it but am trying to finish horizon before i jump into. However a buddy of mine already 100% it and said it was a must play and he is very conservative when giving reviews. so i am excited for it.
    I love it. It has good things in it that remind me of what I liked about Horizon, Far Cry, RDR2 and the Witcher 3. The world itself is slightly empty but really graphically pleasing, but a very good balance of story and side quests.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

  7. #2272
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    19,366
    Gonna but a PS4 this fall as the prices are coming down with the announcement of the PS5..

    What games should I get first? I like the first person shooters, Game like Skyrim and fallout, and some sports games...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  8. #2273
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    8,016
    Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    I have it but am trying to finish horizon before i jump into. However a buddy of mine already 100% it and said it was a must play and he is very conservative when giving reviews. so i am excited for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    I love it. It has good things in it that remind me of what I liked about Horizon, Far Cry, RDR2 and the Witcher 3. The world itself is slightly empty but really graphically pleasing, but a very good balance of story and side quests.
    It really sneaks up on you, doesn't it? It just keeps getting better the longer you play it.

    Any other Dark Souls fans more excited for Mortal Shell than Elden Ring right now?

  9. #2274
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,351
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Gonna but a PS4 this fall as the prices are coming down with the announcement of the PS5..

    What games should I get first? I like the first person shooters, Game like Skyrim and fallout, and some sports games...
    Spider-man, Last of us one and two, uncharted 4 (and if you feel like it the nathan drake collection) Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War. Those are the ones I'd most suggest.


  10. #2275
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    the gulf of mexico
    Posts
    16,833
    Been playing through the halo master chief collection, playing a lot of halo 3 on it

  11. #2276
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Red 98 - Red 98
    Posts
    15,515
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Gonna but a PS4 this fall as the prices are coming down with the announcement of the PS5..

    What games should I get first? I like the first person shooters, Game like Skyrim and fallout, and some sports games...

    You should just save up a bit more for the 5 if you're going to make a purchase

    Or I can just sell you mine.
    Red 98

    Kareem rises to the top

  12. #2277
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Red 98 - Red 98
    Posts
    15,515
    Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Thanks for the tips.

    I'll give Witcher 3 more time but the fighting style is rubbish compared to AC imo, and although I like a challenge and things to be in-depth I think they go too far in the game. For example I'm near the beginning and am facing the ghost (can't remember the proper name) at the well and before I fight her I apparently have to mess around finding tons of ingredients to brew something to fight her with, its just so much effort.

    I prefer Unchartered 4, I'm on the first story Drakes gold, its not massively in-depth but its just a fun game to play.

    I would love to get a good sports management game but for some reason they never seem to make any, even on Madden it won't let you watch CPU V CPU if you want to treat it as a manager style game.
    I just finished ghost of tsushima and it reminded me a lot of Witcher 3.
    Red 98

    Kareem rises to the top

  13. #2278
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    8,016
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    I just finished ghost of tsushima and it reminded me a lot of Witcher 3.
    I'm still playing. Taking my time, and trying to do everything. Reminds me a ton of Assassin's Creed. Especially the Ezio Trilogy.

    Thinking about firing up the time machine, and taking the plunge back into MGS after I play Mortal Shell. Why the sudden impulse to play through the MGS Series again?

    MASSIVE SPOILERS



    lol. I dunno.

  14. #2279
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    17,493
    Dragon Quest XI on Switch. Very good so far.

  15. #2280
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,795
    Picked up a few games on the cheap during the Xbox sale and started tales of Vespieria and than I remembered the tale end of August was loaded for game pass. So now I'm bouncing between tales and battle toads. And just started wasteland 3.

    Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •