Page 145 of 146 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 2176
    New Microsoft Flight Simulator trailer shown at X019

Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Age of Empires IV - X019 - Gameplay Reveal

Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Been playing fallen order, pretty good so far just canít get past Ian Gallagher being a jedi

Days Gone. It's pretty good, i'm close to completing it. And i hear the developers are planning a sequel which is cool.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Been playing fallen order, pretty good so far just can’t get past Ian Gallagher being a jedi
    I played about an hour of it, its ok, like the story but gameplay is meh and I get a lot of frame drops on the ps4 pro, seems like a typical EA game rushed and just meh.

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

My brother let me borrow his god of war. So far it's pretty badass
    Last edited by captainbronco; 11-23-2019 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Been playing fallen order, pretty good so far just can’t get past Ian Gallagher being a jedi
    It's really turning into a nice game I think. ........ very linear, but you can definitely feel Star Wars vibes playing it. The Music, the Sound FX etc. The main character model is kind of odd choice imho but that's not all that important

The game is challenging in areas, and paces puzzles and platforming.............it's basically a Tomb Raider for Star Wars except very different fighting methods. I just earned my first 3pt ability.
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Anybody do any good Black Friday sales?

I finally upgraded to the One X using the Kohlís deal. Got it with Fallen order for $350 and get $105 kohlís cash back.

Also bought Yoshi for the switch on Amazon this morning.

Iíll be trading in my original Xbox One tomorrow at GameStop and getting Red Dead 2 finally. Also use some of the store credit to get Kingdom Hearts 3 and Far Cry new dawn.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Anybody do any good Black Friday sales?

I finally upgraded to the One X using the Kohl’s deal. Got it with Fallen order for $350 and get $105 kohl’s cash back.

Also bought Yoshi for the switch on Amazon this morning.

I’ll be trading in my original Xbox One tomorrow at GameStop and getting Red Dead 2 finally. Also use some of the store credit to get Kingdom Hearts 3 and Far Cry new dawn.
    Tried setting if I could get targets sale on Mario odyssey for 30 but they were out so I will see if target has another but 2 get one free at some point.

Will wait till next year when all the kingdom heart games hit game pass and play through them at that point.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Best Buy emailed me a $15 gift card, I used that to pick up Luigi's Mansion 3. I miss my gamer's club though.

I think the new console generations are coming out next year so ..........if you can I'd wait
    Red 98

Speaking of Black Friday. There is a really nice TV out right now. the LG C9 line with variable refresh.

It's the first OLED with GSYNC technology in 55 65 and 77 size models".

This TV is equipped with HDMI 2.1 which isn't even being used yet. (hdmi 2.1 is backwards compatible with what IS being used right now) It BLOWS away all other standards and getting a TV with that implemented will future proof the kit.

I don't need need need need a new TV ..........but I'm sure as hell tempted to buy this one. Those next gen consoles will be using that hdmi 2.1

EDIT: It's basically the first TV that really can be a PC monitor.............but is a high quality TV too. Sure there have been some that can work as a monitor but .........not for games
    Last edited by dizzolve; 11-28-2019 at 10:31 PM.
    Red 98

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Speaking of Black Friday. There is a really nice TV out right now. the LG C9 line with variable refresh.

It's the first OLED with GSYNC technology in 55 65 and 77 size models".

This TV is equipped with HDMI 2.1 which isn't even being used yet. (hdmi 2.1 is backwards compatible with what IS being used right now) It BLOWS away all other standards and getting a TV with that implemented will future proof the kit.

I don't need need need need a new TV ..........but I'm sure as hell tempted to buy this one. Those next gen consoles will be using that hdmi 2.1

EDIT: It's basically the first TV that really can be a PC monitor.............but is a high quality TV too. Sure there have been some that can work as a monitor but .........not for games
    I just got the 82Ē Samsung QLED. Best Buy dropped it to a price I was finally willing to pay. So the answer to your other question is no I canít wait for Scarlett. Iíve waited over a year to play Red Dead 2 until I had a quality large 4k Tv. Wasnít going to play it on my 40Ē because i canít read text unless I sit up close.

So now that I have a big enough 4k tv Iím getting the One X to play Red Dead immediately. Canít wait. I wouldnít jump on scarlet until a price drop anyway. So Iíve got a solid 2-3 years out of the One X before Iíll consider upgrading again. Unless GameStop does an insane trade in value on the One X to get Scarlett.

So I got the fallen order one x bundle and actually started with that before red dead 2. Pleasantly surprised with it.

Iím really liking the exploring aspect even though at times it is linear. Reminds me of uncharted a lot but a Star Wars theme.

Though Iím not sure I can get used to rocket launching storm troopers.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    So I got the fallen order one x bundle and actually started with that before red dead 2. Pleasantly surprised with it.

I’m really liking the exploring aspect even though at times it is linear. Reminds me of uncharted a lot but a Star Wars theme.

Though I’m not sure I can get used to rocket launching storm troopers.
    Just 'push' that crap back on em ............. gotta hit push sooner than you think
    Red 98