Page 122 of 144 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2160
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Just finished episode 2 of The walking Dead:the final season by TellTaleGames

Just a great series.

Unfortunately the developer is dissolving..... they've laid off most of their people and may not even finish this season

Unbelievable really
    Saw this. Pretty bummed about it. I love TWD game. Heard they were going to do a stranger things game that would've been fun

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Haha I will. Shoot not being able to save before a huge decision is difficult
    Yeah, when the game first dropped you could only save via savior schnapps or sleeping but now the game is a ton more player friendly. It's still challenging but you can save easier(auto saving) and they changed the lock picking system to make it easier along with many other changes.

Warhorse Studios has done a awesome job taking feedback from the players and updating the game. Fixing So many bugs, and still improving and adding things. A lot of developers just give you one or two updates and that's it. Skyrim still has bugs, and it's 7 years old.

I got this game a while ago. I haven't played it in a while. I liked it but its pretty challenging
    It is, that's what I like about. A lot of strategy and planning is involved.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Give hardcore mode a shot after you beat the game. Then you'll know challenging.
    Lol, I think I'll give that a try. Fighting and lockpicking were real difficult at first, then you get the hang of it. couldnt imagine the lockpicking being worse.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Yeah, when the game first dropped you could only save via savior schnapps or sleeping but now the game is a ton more player friendly. It's still challenging but you can save easier(auto saving) and they changed the lock picking system to make it easier along with many other changes.

Warhorse Studios has done a awesome job taking feedback from the players and updating the game. Fixing So many bugs, and still improving and adding things. A lot of developers just give you one or two updates and that's it. Skyrim still has bugs, and it's 7 years old.
    Yeah I've noticed that they respond to their fans pretty diligently. I'll have to give this game another whirl

I mostly stick to the classics. I have an arcade in my basement, so that gets most of the attention.

Heres an older picture of one half of it. I've added another 5 or so games since this photo.

Check out our page herehttps://www.facebook.com/teetersarcade/

No we aren't a business

Last edited by teetdogs; 10-05-2018 at 07:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Just finished episode 2 of The walking Dead:the final season by TellTaleGames

Just a great series.

Unfortunately the developer is dissolving..... they've laid off most of their people and may not even finish this season

Unbelievable really
    They are trying to find a way to get the last 2 episodes out. Supposedly episode 3 is all but finished. Just needed some play testing and polishing. Episode 4 already had the voice acting done.

I enjoyed the first 2 episodes even though some of the kids reactions to decisions annoyed me. The return of a season 1 character is a great twist and if they get the last 2 episodes out, I'm curious what different ways that can play out.

Started Spider-Man this week. Also plan on playing Nascar heat 3 soon

Zelda BOTW and Mario Party.

Man Zelda just takes me an eternity to do much of anything. Itís very large and can take forever to get somewhere if you donít have a fast travel location anywhere near.

Mario Party so far seems like a return to the great versions of the past before they ruined it on WiiU.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Zelda BOTW and Mario Party.

Man Zelda just takes me an eternity to do much of anything. It’s very large and can take forever to get somewhere if you don’t have a fast travel location anywhere near.

Mario Party so far seems like a return to the great versions of the past before they ruined it on WiiU.
    I need to get back to BOTW, especially since the Wii U emulation is vastly improved (I'd rather play it on PC with increase graphics anyway)

Buddy let me borrow spider man while hes on his honey moon. Gonna try and beat it before he gets back Saturday. So far it's fun. The web swinging is a blast and the combat is fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I need to get back to BOTW, especially since the Wii U emulation is vastly improved (I'd rather play it on PC with increase graphics anyway)
    I have it on switch so I believe itís a noticeable upgrade form when i saw my brother playing it on WiiU. But I would imagine itís even more impressive on PC

The overall game is a bit of a challenge for me. Iím a little too impatient to appropriately collect and craft things. I quickly found out the main campaign isnít that doable without the grind. So now Iím tryin to be more efficient at opening up the maps and finding the shrines to complete. Just takes forever to get to new locations without a fast travel point nearby.

Buddy let me borrow spider man while hes on his honey moon. Gonna try and beat it before he gets back Saturday. So far it's fun. The web swinging is a blast and the combat is fluid.
    Spider man is fantastic, i can web sling all day and not accomplish a thing!! The task master challenges are freaking tough to get golds in!! But i am determined to 100% this game.

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Spider man is fantastic, i can web sling all day and not accomplish a thing!! The task master challenges are freaking tough to get golds in!! But i am determined to 100% this game.
    Woah spoilers!!!!....just kidding that's awesome! I might not get 100% but so far I love fighting crime gets a bit repetitive but I now know how spidey feels when hes torn between doing something for himself (collect backpack mementos, side missions) or saving someone from getting mugged like 8 different times

Has anyone played Bravely Default or Bravely Second: End Layer for 3DS? Was thinking about picking them up but the first one is a little pricey for a 2013/2014 game and i don't want to play the second one without playing the first.

I'm still playing that stupid Walking Dead; Our World. In a decent group.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*