Page 122 of 144 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2160
  1. #1816
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    7,069
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Just finished episode 2 of The walking Dead:the final season by TellTaleGames

    Just a great series.

    Unfortunately the developer is dissolving..... they've laid off most of their people and may not even finish this season

    Unbelievable really
    Saw this. Pretty bummed about it. I love TWD game. Heard they were going to do a stranger things game that would've been fun

  2. #1817
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    8,976
    Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Haha I will. Shoot not being able to save before a huge decision is difficult
    Yeah, when the game first dropped you could only save via savior schnapps or sleeping but now the game is a ton more player friendly. It's still challenging but you can save easier(auto saving) and they changed the lock picking system to make it easier along with many other changes.

    Warhorse Studios has done a awesome job taking feedback from the players and updating the game. Fixing So many bugs, and still improving and adding things. A lot of developers just give you one or two updates and that's it. Skyrim still has bugs, and it's 7 years old.

  3. #1818
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    6,523
    Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    I got this game a while ago. I haven't played it in a while. I liked it but its pretty challenging
    It is, that's what I like about. A lot of strategy and planning is involved.

    Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Give hardcore mode a shot after you beat the game. Then you'll know challenging.
    Lol, I think I'll give that a try. Fighting and lockpicking were real difficult at first, then you get the hang of it. couldnt imagine the lockpicking being worse.

  4. #1819
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    7,069
    Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Yeah, when the game first dropped you could only save via savior schnapps or sleeping but now the game is a ton more player friendly. It's still challenging but you can save easier(auto saving) and they changed the lock picking system to make it easier along with many other changes.

    Warhorse Studios has done a awesome job taking feedback from the players and updating the game. Fixing So many bugs, and still improving and adding things. A lot of developers just give you one or two updates and that's it. Skyrim still has bugs, and it's 7 years old.
    Yeah I've noticed that they respond to their fans pretty diligently. I'll have to give this game another whirl

  5. #1820
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    422
    I mostly stick to the classics. I have an arcade in my basement, so that gets most of the attention.

    Heres an older picture of one half of it. I've added another 5 or so games since this photo.

    Check out our page herehttps://www.facebook.com/teetersarcade/

    No we aren't a business

    Last edited by teetdogs; 10-05-2018 at 07:36 AM.

  6. #1821
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    E-arth
    Posts
    15,349
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Just finished episode 2 of The walking Dead:the final season by TellTaleGames

    Just a great series.

    Unfortunately the developer is dissolving..... they've laid off most of their people and may not even finish this season

    Unbelievable really
    They are trying to find a way to get the last 2 episodes out. Supposedly episode 3 is all but finished. Just needed some play testing and polishing. Episode 4 already had the voice acting done.

    I enjoyed the first 2 episodes even though some of the kids reactions to decisions annoyed me. The return of a season 1 character is a great twist and if they get the last 2 episodes out, I'm curious what different ways that can play out.

  7. #1822
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Muscatine, Iowa
    Posts
    14,889
    Started Spider-Man this week. Also plan on playing Nascar heat 3 soon

  8. #1823
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,733
    Zelda BOTW and Mario Party.

    Man Zelda just takes me an eternity to do much of anything. Itís very large and can take forever to get somewhere if you donít have a fast travel location anywhere near.

    Mario Party so far seems like a return to the great versions of the past before they ruined it on WiiU.

  9. #1824
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,990
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Zelda BOTW and Mario Party.

    Man Zelda just takes me an eternity to do much of anything. It’s very large and can take forever to get somewhere if you don’t have a fast travel location anywhere near.

    Mario Party so far seems like a return to the great versions of the past before they ruined it on WiiU.
    I need to get back to BOTW, especially since the Wii U emulation is vastly improved (I'd rather play it on PC with increase graphics anyway)


  10. #1825
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    7,069
    Buddy let me borrow spider man while hes on his honey moon. Gonna try and beat it before he gets back Saturday. So far it's fun. The web swinging is a blast and the combat is fluid.

  11. #1826
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I need to get back to BOTW, especially since the Wii U emulation is vastly improved (I'd rather play it on PC with increase graphics anyway)
    I have it on switch so I believe itís a noticeable upgrade form when i saw my brother playing it on WiiU. But I would imagine itís even more impressive on PC

    The overall game is a bit of a challenge for me. Iím a little too impatient to appropriately collect and craft things. I quickly found out the main campaign isnít that doable without the grind. So now Iím tryin to be more efficient at opening up the maps and finding the shrines to complete. Just takes forever to get to new locations without a fast travel point nearby.

  12. #1827
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Carlsbad, NM
    Posts
    2,122
    Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Buddy let me borrow spider man while hes on his honey moon. Gonna try and beat it before he gets back Saturday. So far it's fun. The web swinging is a blast and the combat is fluid.
    Spider man is fantastic, i can web sling all day and not accomplish a thing!! The task master challenges are freaking tough to get golds in!! But i am determined to 100% this game.

    BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

  13. #1828
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    7,069
    Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Spider man is fantastic, i can web sling all day and not accomplish a thing!! The task master challenges are freaking tough to get golds in!! But i am determined to 100% this game.
    Woah spoilers!!!!....just kidding that's awesome! I might not get 100% but so far I love fighting crime gets a bit repetitive but I now know how spidey feels when hes torn between doing something for himself (collect backpack mementos, side missions) or saving someone from getting mugged like 8 different times

  14. #1829
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    3,001
    Has anyone played Bravely Default or Bravely Second: End Layer for 3DS? Was thinking about picking them up but the first one is a little pricey for a 2013/2014 game and i don't want to play the second one without playing the first.

  15. #1830
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ville of Rose, NorCal
    Posts
    18,338
    I'm still playing that stupid Walking Dead; Our World. In a decent group.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •