Page 140 of 146 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2179
    Not sure if it was the E3 sale or not but I picked up Destiny 2: Forsaken. Now Iím reading that Destiny is ďswitchingĒ to a free to play model with the release of Shadowkeep so Iím kind of irked about that.

Also just saw the bill to try and regulate micro transactions and while it seems like a good thing at first glance, I have to wonder if initial prices will start creeping up again. Micro transactions shouldíve allowed these big games (e.g. Madden, 2K, Destiny, etc.) to be a lot cheaper at launch since they generate so much revenue from them.

I picked up Total War: Three Kingdoms on PC. It's OK. I'm probably only around 60 turns into it and it seems like a pretty large game. They have "Romance vs Classic" modes. In romance the generals are uber powerful, have unique special abilities and can duel opposing generals. So that is kind of fun.

I was very wary of picking it up because of how poorly Warhammer was optimized (and they never seemed to figure it out), but maybe it was just a nitch game made for those with incredibly powerful computers. This game seems to be optimized pretty well.
    Last edited by Joshua2585; 06-11-2019 at 09:27 AM.

Finished Spider-Man. Moving on to NBA 2k season with the Nuggets.

Finished Metro Exodus a couple days ago. It's great. I like it better than Fallout. not as open world and less crafting / collecting than fallout but the story, gameplay, physics and graphics are great.

Currently playing a game by capcom called dragons dogma Ps4. Not bad. Waiting on Mount And Blade II Bannerlord for Ps4.

Got sims 4 for $5 bucks this weekend, worth it for a little nostalgia, hadn't played since sims 1.

Also picked up cooking simulator...super frustrating but addicting..

Thinking about starting a hardcore diablo 3 char for season 17 this weekend.

Did anyone else pick up the Halo skins for sea of theives? Chief Fig head is awesome!

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Bought Civilization VI last night on switch before the sale ends today. Man that game is way more confusing and complex than I bargained for.

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Finished Metro Exodus a couple days ago. It's great. I like it better than Fallout. not as open world and less crafting / collecting than fallout but the story, gameplay, physics and graphics are great.
    Yeah, i'm planning to pick up metro soon. BTW, are you planning to pick up the outer worlds? That looks alot like fallout! I don't think i'll bother with FO76 though.

Fiance bought me legend of zelda breath of the wild for our anniversary and I finally got to play it today. So far it's a blast. They added things I never knew I wanted in a zelda game. Having a blast so far

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Yeah, i'm planning to pick up metro soon. BTW, are you planning to pick up the outer worlds? That looks alot like fallout! I don't think i'll bother with FO76 though.
    I hadn't heard of it but I probably will, looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Not sure if it was the E3 sale or not but I picked up Destiny 2: Forsaken. Now I’m reading that Destiny is “switching” to a free to play model with the release of Shadowkeep so I’m kind of irked about that.

Also just saw the bill to try and regulate micro transactions and while it seems like a good thing at first glance, I have to wonder if initial prices will start creeping up again. Micro transactions should’ve allowed these big games (e.g. Madden, 2K, Destiny, etc.) to be a lot cheaper at launch since they generate so much revenue from them.
    I don't know anything about that franchise but Free to Play makes games suck. pay to win!
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Metro was as good as it's predecessors. I like all the games. Don't underestimate the air gun
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    I don't know anything about that franchise but Free to Play makes games suck. pay to win!
    Iím sure theyíll still have the micro transactions, theyíre probably just taking out the annual pass you have to purchase for raids and some other options. Oh and probably not forcing you to buy the new dlcs just to play the game. Itís been 2 or 3 years since launch and they keep bundling dlcs to keep the price high but thatís because the publisher was forcing Bungie to do this and probably not giving them enough extra revenue to make the game as good as it could be.

Either way, Iíll see in October when they switch over.

Just finished Days Gone now awaiting Borderlands 3 and Ghost Recon 2...

Until then I dusted off my copy of ESPN NFL 2K5 and playing a season
    Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, Den@K.C. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Finally got a switch, played some Mario odyssey. Not as good as I had heard. Hopefully it gets better but stopped playing for now.

Playing breath of the wild, just as good or better then I heard. Game is fantastic. Quickly becoming one of my favorite Zeldas.

I have got marvel alliance but have not played yet