Page 141 of 146 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2178
    Been playing apex legends more this season.

But picked up dragon quest XI last week and have been playing that and working my way through that. But also download the gears 5 tech demo played that some last weekend and plan on finishing up the challenges this weekend to get all the unlockables for gears 5. Never really played the gears games online and it was actually pretty fun. Don't know if the purchasing of weapons has ever been in any modes in the past but it was fun saving up for the sniper and popping heads lol.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Waiting on Madden 20 to arrive. Probably wonít change much but I skipped 19 so itís at least been two years since i had a copy.

If anyone wants to set up a league on Xbox live let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Bought Civilization VI last night on switch before the sale ends today. Man that game is way more confusing and complex than I bargained for.
    Holy cow no kidding man! I played Civ 2, then Civ Rev (the arcadey version) and jumped to this and am WAY over my head!
    Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, Den@K.C. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

I decided recently to boot up an old favorite - Bioshock. This first one.

I have to say it still holds up just fine. Great old game.
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by ozzies94ta View Post
    Holy cow no kidding man! I played Civ 2, then Civ Rev (the arcadey version) and jumped to this and am WAY over my head!
    I played 4-5 games and kept getting my butt handed to me by the cpu. Even on easy. No clue what i was doing and didnít really improve much. Stopped playing two weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    I decided recently to boot up an old favorite - Bioshock. This first one.

I have to say it still holds up just fine. Great old game.
    That one never gets old.

Picked up COD Ghosts today for 20 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I played 4-5 games and kept getting my butt handed to me by the cpu. Even on easy. No clue what i was doing and didn’t really improve much. Stopped playing two weeks ago.
    Ditto. They send religious zealots and my cities stop doing...everything.

Now I'm trying to get a LAN working for warcraft 1
    Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, Den@K.C. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Finally got a switch, played some Mario odyssey. Not as good as I had heard. Hopefully it gets better but stopped playing for now.

Playing breath of the wild, just as good or better then I heard. Game is fantastic. Quickly becoming one of my favorite Zeldas.

I have got marvel alliance but have not played yet
    Breath of The Wild has gone from being one of my favorite zelda games to one of my favorite games period! holy cow this game is amazing!!

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Detroit Become Human Deluxe Digital Edition is free through August 6th on PS Plus. I added that, and just got moved into my apartment and back on PSN so I picked up Assassin's Creed Origins.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

I got madden 20 yesterday. For anyone on the fence Iíd wait until a price drop but that might not be for awhile.

First impression, itís a lot better than 19 which was a horrendous dumpster fire. A lot easier to run but it doesnít feel too easy. Passing is hit or miss depending on your QB. Pressure actually effects accuracy now although I think itís a tad much after Flacco missed a wide open Fant because a DE just got off his block. The super jumps for INTs are gone. Zone doesnít seem to be better than man coverage this year.

If anyone already got it and is down for a league on Xbox Iím down to play in it

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I got madden 20 yesterday. For anyone on the fence I’d wait until a price drop but that might not be for awhile.

First impression, it’s a lot better than 19 which was a horrendous dumpster fire. A lot easier to run but it doesn’t feel too easy. Passing is hit or miss depending on your QB. Pressure actually effects accuracy now although I think it’s a tad much after Flacco missed a wide open Fant because a DE just got off his block. The super jumps for INTs are gone. Zone doesn’t seem to be better than man coverage this year.

If anyone already got it and is down for a league on Xbox I’m down to play in it
    I pre ordered through Amazon but the morons didn’t ship until today. So I sadly don’t get it until Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I got madden 20 yesterday. For anyone on the fence I’d wait until a price drop but that might not be for awhile.

First impression, it’s a lot better than 19 which was a horrendous dumpster fire. A lot easier to run but it doesn’t feel too easy. Passing is hit or miss depending on your QB. Pressure actually effects accuracy now although I think it’s a tad much after Flacco missed a wide open Fant because a DE just got off his block. The super jumps for INTs are gone. Zone doesn’t seem to be better than man coverage this year.

If anyone already got it and is down for a league on Xbox I’m down to play in it
    Wow it's been 20 years already
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

FOR ANYONE WANTING MADDEN 20'S RATINGS IN NFL 2K5

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...l-2k5-rosters/

I also have the 2015 rosters, and the 98/99 rosters...on the 360. Unsure if this game plays on the xbone as I went ps4 route...

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Wow it's been 20 years already
    Um itís been over 20 years. Itís called Madden 20 because this coming season finishes in 2020.

Madden 20 came out 6 years ago which celebrated 20 years of Madden. So this years iteration is like the 26th Madden but happens to coincide with the year 2020.

I remember having conversations on here back in 2013 that it was dumb they called it Madden 20 for the milestone marker because now as of this year there are two different Madden 20 games.

Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Just finished it, It's a good game.