Page 68 of 143 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2135
    Is it sad that I'm still HUGE into Destiny? When I have time to vid it up that is....

Something about that game I - I just love everything about it. Getting excited for the ROI DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    Is it sad that I'm still HUGE into Destiny? When I have time to vid it up that is....

Something about that game I - I just love everything about it. Getting excited for the ROI DLC.
    Nothing wrong with having game you can't put down.

As for me, thinking about replaying through all the 7 Halo titles in order. From Reach to 5(ODST included).

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    that i next in my game fly Q, i still have Doom sitting on the shelve that i havent tried and Uncharted 4......but Neverwinter...Damn RPG's
    It's decent...Been playing it on PC. It doesn't live up to the hype, but it's still a really fun game (especially when you consider how tiny of a development studio Hello Games is) I wish it had more content (like a deeper story for example) But it's still need exploring the universe, mining for resources, ect...

nah man i just recently started again probably gonna get roh too

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    I debated it a few times, but ultimately, Madden comes out next week and that's where the vast majority of my gaming time will go now.

I took about an 8th month break from Destiny myself. I played Fallout 4, Black Ops III, Star Wars and Uncharted 4 ... I missed that co-op PvE experience so I decided to grab The Division (bad mistake), after about a month of playing the Division I realized how great Destiny was and decided to get back into it as well .... just in time for RoI!

Are you on PS4 or Xbone?

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    Funny enough I was just cleaning out my friends list the other day and when I got down to you I noticed you were playing Destiny ... of course with your PSN having Broncos in it I figured you had to be from the message boards but wasn't entirely sure, I almost deleted you!

We'll have to play some time man. I used to have a good group of people that played almost daily but of course they've all moved on except a few of us

on another note ... if anyone wants some good laughs, go back and read the Destiny thread on page 2 here, it is hysterical!

Played a game of Madden 17 on ea access will probably get a few more games in later this weekend. But first impressions are coverage are good but will probably end up having to find a slider set since denver had no pass rush in my first game. Even sending 5 or 6.

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Played a game of Madden 17 on ea access will probably get a few more games in later this weekend. But first impressions are coverage are good but will probably end up having to find a slider set since denver had no pass rush in my first game. Even sending 5 or 6.
    I'll download it when I get home from my current business trip but I don't think I'll buy it this year

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    There was no pass rush last year either...Not unless you were manually controlling the pass rusher and even then it was tough.

Stills tuck on War Dragons on my phone.

Pre-ordered Battlefield 1 for PS4. Gonna be a good 1... get it?? LOL!!!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by Jermz79 View Post
    I took about an 8th month break from Destiny myself. I played Fallout 4, Black Ops III, Star Wars and Uncharted 4 ... I missed that co-op PvE experience so I decided to grab The Division (bad mistake), after about a month of playing the Division I realized how great Destiny was and decided to get back into it as well .... just in time for RoI!
    I'm on X1. You?

Playing No Mans Sky. While I am still having some fun, this game will probably go down in history as one of the biggest letdowns. I'm seriously wondering if there will be a lawsuit for all the content they promised (and are still showing in previews) but were cut.

Quote Originally Posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
    Playing No Mans Sky. While I am still having some fun, this game will probably go down in history as one of the biggest letdowns. I'm seriously wondering if there will be a lawsuit for all the content they promised (and are still showing in previews) but were cut.
    I doubt it...Destiny came out mostly unscathed despite promising big and under-delivering.

The thing with no man's sky, yes they did promise big, but the media is the one that hyped it beyond what was sustainable for such a small development studio. If you remove the media hype (IGN is mostly to blame) and look at it as an indie game from a small development studio, it's really quite a good game (probably not enough content there to justify $60, maybe $45 instead) but as long as they continuously add to the content with patches, they can make up for that.

It's all going to depend on how they proceed and how much additional non-paid content they deliver in the coming months.

Quote Originally Posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
    I think the problem is at E3 most if not all game shown are never the real game. Capcom came out after E3 and admitted that their demo trailer for Resident Evil 7 wasn't even the actual gameplay of RE7.

I think No Man's Sky is in a similar boat without the openly admitting that what was seen was pre-made for the purpose of marketing.

2 friends of mine love the game and can't stop playing it, which is bad since both of them are active duty airmen, so they can't put too much time into it. But even they say that the developers lied about multiplayer and how it'd work, and made up fictional numbers on size.

In reality the game randomly generates worlds, basically reskinning planets, and life forms, giving the illusion that it's a very very very large game. The developers aren't open to talking. People have asked them question, and they basically ignore it and wait for Sony PR to respond for them.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders