Page 150 of 153 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 2283
    Just finished up the B ending on Nier. So far I think itís good but not what I was hoping for although thatís probably just me being agitated that the B story is the same exact A story with a little extra detail added (but nothing you probably couldnít figure out on your own).

Hoping C/D/E bring a little more to the table

With the recent remasters for the FF series, is there any one in particular you guys recommend? Iíve only ever finished 15 and Type 0 and some of 13. 13 was good just never finished it, the other two were rather unimpressive IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    With the recent remasters for the FF series, is there any one in particular you guys recommend? Iíve only ever finished 15 and Type 0 and some of 13. 13 was good just never finished it, the other two were rather unimpressive IMO.
    I will always heavily suggest Final Fantasy IX. Especially if you have a PC and can get the Steam version. You can install a mod called Moguiri mod that will upscale all of the textures and it looks amazing. I'm playing through it on twitch currently and I am about 10 hours into my replay. Love that game.

I beat Red Dead 2 last weekend finally. Absolutely awesome story.

Got back into Kingdom Hearts 3 today for the first time since March. Donít love the gameplay but some of the story is good and my boys like watching it.

Eventually Iíll be moving on to Far Cry New Dawn finally.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I'm a FF7 guy. Original, not the time travel remake. The new one is a good game, just a different story. Playing the original for the first time won't be easy though. That game is ancient now.

I've been playing an awful lot of Elite Dangerous this week. Next week my fathers day present gets here

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post

Got back into Kingdom Hearts 3 today for the first time since March. Don’t love the gameplay but some of the story is good and my boys like watching it.

Eventually I’ll be moving on to Far Cry New Dawn finally.
    yea that is one amazing game, I love Assassins Creed Origins and espeically Odyssey but its hard to beat RD2. I went into the game a bit disappointed that I couldn't be John Marston but when I finished with the game I left thinking Arthur Morgan was one of the best characters ever created.

Beautiful scenery, loads of great side quests, and a great story.

I don't often get emotional with a computer game but when this (below video) happened near the end completely unexpected it was one of the best things I have seen on a computer game or a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    yea that is one amazing game, I love Assassins Creed Origins and espeically Odyssey but its hard to beat RD2. I went into the game a bit disappointed that I couldn't be John Marston but when I finished with the game I left thinking Arthur Morgan was one of the best characters ever created.

I don't often get emotional with a computer game but when this (below video) happened near the end completely unexpected it was one of the best things I have seen on a computer game or a movie.

When I say unexpected I knew he was dying but the cut scenes and the song was unexpected after I started riding to the last mission

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    I'm a FF7 guy. Original, not the time travel remake. The new one is a good game, just a different story. Playing the original for the first time won't be easy though. That game is ancient now.
    Yeah unfortunately Iím probably just looking at games they have on the Xbox. Iím not really a stickler for graphics (still play jade empire/kotor at least once a year) but Iím not going to lie 7 looks bad lol. But for 15 bucks Iíve spent more on worse lol

IX is on game pass so I might start with that

Last of Us 2 has been pretty good. Not as relatively outstanding as it's predecessor ......... of course it's considered the best game ever made by some so that' s a tough act to follow. I haven't finished it yet so I can't give the final verdict but I can say it's been really fun to revisit the universe and despite the story leaks, which obviously spoiled parts of it I can at least say it's still very fun. I'll report back when I'm done with it.
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post

Got back into Kingdom Hearts 3 today for the first time since March. Don’t love the gameplay but some of the story is good and my boys like watching it.

Eventually I’ll be moving on to Far Cry New Dawn finally.
    That looks similar to how my future gaming is going to look. Just finished far cry 5 and am starting London hearts from gbr beginning. Most likely will mix new dawn in there and some bards tale ARPG.

Also played some of grounded and wad pretty gun for only being able to run the game four 30 minutes before the demo/ beta ended and having to start over. Spiders ate no joke lol

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Last of Us 2 has been pretty good. Not as relatively outstanding as it's predecessor ......... of course it's considered the best game ever made by some so that' s a tough act to follow. I haven't finished it yet so I can't give the final verdict but I can say it's been really fun to revisit the universe and despite the story leaks, which obviously spoiled parts of it I can at least say it's still very fun. I'll report back when I'm done with it.
    Yeah, so far it's been good. I'm about 3 hrs into it.

Did you play through the epilogue?
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Did you play through the epilogue?
    yea which was OK but not quite the same.

I did everything the game had to offer and got to 100% completion (except the snakes I missed out on in Cuba) because it was too much fun not to lol

I've been looking for games similar to RDR2, AC Origins and Odyssey, but am struggling at the moment. I picked up Unchartered 4 which is pretty decent and Witcher 3 which I kept hearing was awesome but I'm not too keen on the gameplay, it just seems slow and awkward.

I can't wait until AC Valhalla comes out, the trailer was awesome.

Anything you can recommend for the PS4 ? Gods of War ? Spiderman ? I like role play games with an open world if possible which are mission based.

yea which was OK but not quite the same.

I did everything the game had to offer and got to 100% completion (except the snakes I missed out on in Cuba) because it was too much fun not to lol

I've been looking for games similar to RDR2, AC Origins and Odyssey, but am struggling at the moment. I picked up Unchartered 4 which is pretty decent and Witcher 3 which I kept hearing was awesome but I'm not too keen on the gameplay, it just seems slow and awkward.

I can't wait until AC Valhalla comes out, the trailer was awesome.

Anything you can recommend for the PS4 ? Gods of War ? Spiderman ? I like role play games with an open world if possible which are mission based.
    God of War is good but it's pretty linear, similar to uncharted 4. Great graphics, gameplay and story though. Witcher 3 takes a while to get good but yeah the mechanics are a little weird.

A Plague Tale: Innocence is a good rpg but it's also pretty linear. Good story though, much like last generation rpg's, just not a large open world. Got Spiderman for cheap and didn't play much of it but it seems good.

Far Cry 5 I haven't played through a lot either but it seems like a good improvement over 4 and good story.

Control is a very interesting game, more of a FPS with RPG elements and it's mission based. It's a little linear but not as much as Uncharted 4, you have options and open up new areas and travel to different parts of this huge building the game takes place in.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones