Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140
Results 2,086 to 2,098 of 2098
  1. #2086
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    the gulf of mexico
    Posts
    15,068
    Not sure if it was the E3 sale or not but I picked up Destiny 2: Forsaken. Now I’m reading that Destiny is “switching” to a free to play model with the release of Shadowkeep so I’m kind of irked about that.

    Also just saw the bill to try and regulate micro transactions and while it seems like a good thing at first glance, I have to wonder if initial prices will start creeping up again. Micro transactions should’ve allowed these big games (e.g. Madden, 2K, Destiny, etc.) to be a lot cheaper at launch since they generate so much revenue from them.

  2. #2087
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    D-Town
    Posts
    1,475
    I picked up Total War: Three Kingdoms on PC. It's OK. I'm probably only around 60 turns into it and it seems like a pretty large game. They have "Romance vs Classic" modes. In romance the generals are uber powerful, have unique special abilities and can duel opposing generals. So that is kind of fun.

    I was very wary of picking it up because of how poorly Warhammer was optimized (and they never seemed to figure it out), but maybe it was just a nitch game made for those with incredibly powerful computers. This game seems to be optimized pretty well.
    Last edited by Joshua2585; 06-11-2019 at 09:27 AM.

  3. #2088
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,411
    Finished Spider-Man. Moving on to NBA 2k season with the Nuggets.

  4. #2089
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    6,399
    Finished Metro Exodus a couple days ago. It's great. I like it better than Fallout. not as open world and less crafting / collecting than fallout but the story, gameplay, physics and graphics are great.

  5. #2090
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    8,888
    Currently playing a game by capcom called dragons dogma Ps4. Not bad. Waiting on Mount And Blade II Bannerlord for Ps4.

  6. #2091
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Carlsbad, NM
    Posts
    1,971
    Got sims 4 for $5 bucks this weekend, worth it for a little nostalgia, hadn't played since sims 1.

    Also picked up cooking simulator...super frustrating but addicting..

    Thinking about starting a hardcore diablo 3 char for season 17 this weekend.

    Did anyone else pick up the Halo skins for sea of theives? Chief Fig head is awesome!

    BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

  7. #2092
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,411
    Bought Civilization VI last night on switch before the sale ends today. Man that game is way more confusing and complex than I bargained for.

  8. #2093
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,049
    Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Finished Metro Exodus a couple days ago. It's great. I like it better than Fallout. not as open world and less crafting / collecting than fallout but the story, gameplay, physics and graphics are great.
    Yeah, i'm planning to pick up metro soon. BTW, are you planning to pick up the outer worlds? That looks alot like fallout! I don't think i'll bother with FO76 though.

  9. #2094
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    7,065
    Fiance bought me legend of zelda breath of the wild for our anniversary and I finally got to play it today. So far it's a blast. They added things I never knew I wanted in a zelda game. Having a blast so far

  10. #2095
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    6,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Yeah, i'm planning to pick up metro soon. BTW, are you planning to pick up the outer worlds? That looks alot like fallout! I don't think i'll bother with FO76 though.
    I hadn't heard of it but I probably will, looks good.

  11. #2096
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Red 98 - Red 98
    Posts
    13,731
    Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Not sure if it was the E3 sale or not but I picked up Destiny 2: Forsaken. Now I’m reading that Destiny is “switching” to a free to play model with the release of Shadowkeep so I’m kind of irked about that.

    Also just saw the bill to try and regulate micro transactions and while it seems like a good thing at first glance, I have to wonder if initial prices will start creeping up again. Micro transactions should’ve allowed these big games (e.g. Madden, 2K, Destiny, etc.) to be a lot cheaper at launch since they generate so much revenue from them.
    I don't know anything about that franchise but Free to Play makes games suck. pay to win!
    Red 98

    The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

  12. #2097
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Red 98 - Red 98
    Posts
    13,731
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Yeah, i'm planning to pick up metro soon. BTW, are you planning to pick up the outer worlds? That looks alot like fallout! I don't think i'll bother with FO76 though.
    Metro was as good as it's predecessors. I like all the games. Don't underestimate the air gun
    Red 98

    The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

  13. #2098
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    the gulf of mexico
    Posts
    15,068
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    I don't know anything about that franchise but Free to Play makes games suck. pay to win!
    I’m sure they’ll still have the micro transactions, they’re probably just taking out the annual pass you have to purchase for raids and some other options. Oh and probably not forcing you to buy the new dlcs just to play the game. It’s been 2 or 3 years since launch and they keep bundling dlcs to keep the price high but that’s because the publisher was forcing Bungie to do this and probably not giving them enough extra revenue to make the game as good as it could be.

    Either way, I’ll see in October when they switch over.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •