Page 147 of 147 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147
Results 2,191 to 2,193 of 2193
    Yeah, i'm playing RDR2 as well, I think i'm about midway through chapter 2.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Finally got Into RDR 2 today. Finished chapter one and a couple of missions into chapter 2. Loving it!
    Might be my favorite game of all time! Enjoy! I never played Red Dead 1 but went back, and tried to play it after I ran through RD2 a few times, cause we still have a working ps3 & I'm having trouble getting into it. Probably would've been easier if I played it before ps4 existed.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Might be my favorite game of all time! Enjoy! I never played Red Dead 1 but went back, and tried to play it after I ran through RD2 a few times, cause we still have a working ps3 & I'm having trouble getting into it. Probably would've been easier if I played it before ps4 existed.
    I played it as backwards compatible on the Xbox one. So during these new gen consoles. Honestly at first it was a turn off going backwards in graphics and play style but by the end I loved it and wanted more.

Definitely enjoying RDR2. Im about 6 hours in and also in the middle of chapter 2. I can already tell how much larger of a scale this game is compared to the first.