Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1420
    Started playing titanfall 2 again. Easy to forget how good of a game that is. Did get into a couple laggy lobbies though

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Started playing titanfall 2 again. Easy to forget how good of a game that is. Did get into a couple laggy lobbies though
    Somehow I own it on both Xbox One and PC and I've never played it once on either.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I mentioned earlier that I was playing Elder Scrolls v Skyrim on PS4, and I know I'm late to the party on that game, but it may be the best game I ever played.

I've finished the Dragonborn, Dawnguard, and Hearthfire. Still have a few missions to finish up, but I almost want to start over and play it again!

Is there any decent games out there that are similar skyrim that you guys recommend?
    You may want to check out Horizon Zero Dawn

Adopted Bronco 2016 Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    I picked up Mass Effect Andromeda really cheap. I beat it, it definitely lived up to its reputation as a dumpster fire.

I also have been playing Diablo ever since the Necro pack was released, now I'm starting a seasonal character.

I also have been playing some of the Mafia 3 DLC's.

If anyone has PS4 feel free to add me, PM for my ID.
    I am digging the Necro, just finished Chapter IV for this season

Adopted Bronco 2016 Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Somehow I own it on both Xbox One and PC and I've never played it once on either.
    Phenomenal game, melee is broken as hell but it's definitely one of the best shooters out right now. Better than BF1 imo in terms of fun factor. Way better than the CoDs that have tried to imitate the movement system of titanfall.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Do you have EA access because I believe it is in the vault now so it probably shows you having it.

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Do you have EA access because I believe it is in the vault now so it probably shows you having it.
    I need to get EA access again but I gotta get through my two PS4 games first.

Has anyone heard if the One X will be continuing ea access?

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I need to get EA access again but I gotta get through my two PS4 games first.

Has anyone heard if the One X will be continuing ea access?
    I wouldn't see why not as it is still an Xbox one

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

I wouldn't see why not as it is still an Xbox one
    I wasn't sure when the current deal expires and if they would do new console new deals.

No, it isn't that. I bought a used copy cheap for Xbox, then my brother gave me a copy on pc because he got the key in a lot create and he already owns it.

I legit own it twice, got it installed on pc, just haven't had time since school stated.