What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dizzolve
    Orange Rush
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Thanks for the tips.

I'll give Witcher 3 more time but the fighting style is rubbish compared to AC imo, and although I like a challenge and things to be in-depth I think they go too far in the game. For example I'm near the beginning and am facing the ghost (can't remember the proper name) at the well and before I fight her I apparently have to mess around finding tons of ingredients to brew something to fight her with, its just so much effort.

I prefer Unchartered 4, I'm on the first story Drakes gold, its not massively in-depth but its just a fun game to play.

I would love to get a good sports management game but for some reason they never seem to make any, even on Madden it won't let you watch CPU V CPU if you want to treat it as a manager style game.
    Witcher is a slow burn. Try to just enjoy everything as you get settled in. It's a great game. Uncharted is basically spoon fed to you but it's still a nice polished game.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• dipablo
      Protector of the Realm
      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
      Picked up Ghost of Tsushima and played through the prologue and the first mission. The stealth / movement / fighting systems seem to be very solid. I like it a lot so far.
      I have it but am trying to finish horizon before i jump into. However a buddy of mine already 100% it and said it was a must play and he is very conservative when giving reviews. so i am excited for it.
      Out of Order - BCMB Div I 2023 Champ | TD for Sutton - BCMB FF Smackdown

Comment

• #87Birdman
        The MOD Who Laughs
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        Gonna play a bit of Grounded tonight and then try the new update for Red Dead Redemption tomorrow.
        I've enjoyed the videos of the Jump scares from the spiders. Haven't had time to play the early access yet as I've been busy with work. Looking forward to getting a chance within the next week though. My son has been enjoying it though.

Adopted Broncos:
        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
        Adopted posters:
        Everyone

Comment

• Freyaka
          Football Immortal
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
          I've enjoyed the videos of the Jump scares from the spiders. Haven't had time to play the early access yet as I've been busy with work. Looking forward to getting a chance within the next week though. My son has been enjoying it though.
          It's very content limited at this time.
          sigpic

Comment

• #87Birdman
            The MOD Who Laughs
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            It's very content limited at this time.
            I figured as much with it being an early access made by like 14 people. I remember playing the beta was fun but being limited to 30 minutes made it tough. Will be interesting to see how they evolve it. Hoping for taming of ants and such like honey I shrunk the kids.

Adopted Broncos:
            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
            Adopted posters:
            Everyone

Comment

• Houshmazode
              The Mountaineer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by dipablo View Post
              I have it but am trying to finish horizon before i jump into. However a buddy of mine already 100% it and said it was a must play and he is very conservative when giving reviews. so i am excited for it.
              I love it. It has good things in it that remind me of what I liked about Horizon, Far Cry, RDR2 and the Witcher 3. The world itself is slightly empty but really graphically pleasing, but a very good balance of story and side quests.
              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
              sigpic

Comment

• EddieMac
                Canuck Mod, eh!
                • Feb 2004

Gonna but a PS4 this fall as the prices are coming down with the announcement of the PS5..

What games should I get first? I like the first person shooters, Game like Skyrim and fallout, and some sports games...
                sigpic

Comment

• Spice 1
                  Football Immortal
                  • Sep 2004

Originally posted by dipablo View Post
                  Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                  I love it. It has good things in it that remind me of what I liked about Horizon, Far Cry, RDR2 and the Witcher 3. The world itself is slightly empty but really graphically pleasing, but a very good balance of story and side quests.
                  It really sneaks up on you, doesn't it? It just keeps getting better the longer you play it.

Any other Dark Souls fans more excited for Mortal Shell than Elden Ring right now?

Comment

• Freyaka
                    Football Immortal
                    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                    Gonna but a PS4 this fall as the prices are coming down with the announcement of the PS5..

What games should I get first? I like the first person shooters, Game like Skyrim and fallout, and some sports games...
                    Spider-man, Last of us one and two, uncharted 4 (and if you feel like it the nathan drake collection) Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War. Those are the ones I'd most suggest.
                    sigpic

Comment

• beastlyskronk
                      Football Immortal
                      • Jun 2007

Been playing through the halo master chief collection, playing a lot of halo 3 on it

Comment

• dizzolve
                        Orange Rush
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post

You should just save up a bit more for the 5 if you're going to make a purchase

Or I can just sell you mine.

Comment

• dizzolve
                          Orange Rush
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                          Thanks for the tips.

I'll give Witcher 3 more time but the fighting style is rubbish compared to AC imo, and although I like a challenge and things to be in-depth I think they go too far in the game. For example I'm near the beginning and am facing the ghost (can't remember the proper name) at the well and before I fight her I apparently have to mess around finding tons of ingredients to brew something to fight her with, its just so much effort.

I prefer Unchartered 4, I'm on the first story Drakes gold, its not massively in-depth but its just a fun game to play.

I would love to get a good sports management game but for some reason they never seem to make any, even on Madden it won't let you watch CPU V CPU if you want to treat it as a manager style game.
                          I just finished ghost of tsushima and it reminded me a lot of Witcher 3.

Comment

• Spice 1
                            Football Immortal
                            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                            I just finished ghost of tsushima and it reminded me a lot of Witcher 3.
                            I'm still playing. Taking my time, and trying to do everything. Reminds me a ton of Assassin's Creed. Especially the Ezio Trilogy.

Thinking about firing up the time machine, and taking the plunge back into MGS after I play Mortal Shell. Why the sudden impulse to play through the MGS Series again?

MASSIVE SPOILERS

lol. I dunno.

Comment

• DenverBlood
                              Football Immortal
                              • Nov 2005

Dragon Quest XI on Switch. Very good so far.
                              sigpic

Comment

• #87Birdman
                                The MOD Who Laughs
                                • Apr 2011

Picked up a few games on the cheap during the Xbox sale and started tales of Vespieria and than I remembered the tale end of August was loaded for game pass. So now I'm bouncing between tales and battle toads. And just started wasteland 3.

Adopted Broncos:
                                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                                Adopted posters:
                                Everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X