Page 148 of 153 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2283
    Finished BL3 main and both dlc's trying to decide if i want to to TVHM or not. There is a new event out that is alot of fun and the new Mayhem revamp is pretty sweet.

Also about 20 hours into FFVIIRM so much nostalgia and feels, though i miss the turn based the new battle system is pretty good. The story is really good too, they kept the important parts and everything added is good. it is also so pretty. Its gonna be rough waiting a year for the next part but im pretty sure once im done i will be replaying FFVII to pass the time!

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

I just got my new PC a few weeks back so I've been hitting PC gaming HARD again.

Ryzen 5 3600
    16 GB Ram
    500GB NVME SSD
    Geforce RTX 2060 Super

30 inch Ultrawide Sceptre 200hz 1080p monitor.

Trying to get through my backlog but currently replaying ninja Gaiden 2, donít remember it being this hard lol

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Trying to get through my backlog but currently replaying ninja Gaiden 2, don’t remember it being this hard lol
    My backlog keeps growing because people keep giving away free games... just got GTAV for PC today. Now I just need Red Dead on PC and my life's complete.

Just got a new gaming rig as well. Playing a lot of Apex, Soma at night. Got my Valorant Key today so theres that

Hooray, beer!

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    My backlog keeps growing because people keep giving away free games... just got GTAV for PC today. Now I just need Red Dead on PC and my life's complete.
    I got red dead awhile back and only got a quarter of the way through. Itís great but I keep pushing it back because I know how wrapped up into it Iíll get lol

Fitting that Joke won the Madden Bowl only running the ball considering what a joke competitive madden has been this year (and the last decade or so). Basically ran the same meta cheese on steroids that has been rampant online all year. Had a left handed punter for runs to the left and a right handed QB for runs to the right.

I want so bad to play it competitively but I canít bring myself to run the same 3 or 4 broken plays all game long. Playing against is even worse as thereís only an extremely limited amount of options to beat it and it wonít ever beat it consistently.

Fitting that Joke won the Madden Bowl only running the ball considering what a joke competitive madden has been this year (and the last decade or so). Basically ran the same meta cheese on steroids that has been rampant online all year. Had a left handed punter for runs to the left and a right handed QB for runs to the right.

I want so bad to play it competitively but I can’t bring myself to run the same 3 or 4 broken plays all game long. Playing against is even worse as there’s only an extremely limited amount of options to beat it and it won’t ever beat it consistently.
    This is why I havent bought madden since 2012

Hooray, beer!

Just been bouncing around a few games when I'm not at work. Played some final fantasy IX since it went to gamepass and some Warhammer 40000 that was games with gold. Even flipped on forza horizon 4 since I heard they gave out a 200 mega wheel spins. Which I guess was an error but o well got my 200 that I went through lol. Thought about giving gears 5 campaign a play through but might wait till the new console with the updates.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

I want so bad to play it competitively but I canít bring myself to run the same 3 or 4 broken plays all game long. Playing against is even worse as thereís only an extremely limited amount of options to beat it and it wonít ever beat it consistently.
    Madden has been awful ever since itís hit next gen, which I think was Madden 07 for 360/PS3. Iíve been playing Madden 08 on PS2 lately and itís been loads of fun. 08 has such an in-depth franchise mode and thatís what I enjoy most about Madden.

We can only hope that it improves with the next generation of consoles coming out. Iím more interested in 2K making football games again, granted 2k21 (?) will be a non-simulated football game.

Iím curious to what using a left handed punter for runs to the left does? I donít get the concept behind that at all.
    2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosk View Post
    Madden has been awful ever since itís hit next gen, which I think was Madden 07 for 360/PS3. Iíve been playing Madden 08 on PS2 lately and itís been loads of fun. 08 has such an in-depth franchise mode and thatís what I enjoy most about Madden.

We can only hope that it improves with the next generation of consoles coming out. Iím more interested in 2K making football games again, granted 2k21 (?) will be a non-simulated football game.

Iím curious to what using a left handed punter for runs to the left does? I donít get the concept behind that at all.
    I know they werenít ready for the gen switch. They lost a lot of stuff when they switched engines because it wasnít compatible with the way the game was made (basically a bunch of band aids thrown together). So from a coding standpoint the game functions supposedly much better. They said with the new engine they shouldnít lose what theyíre working on again but weíll see with the upcoming gen switch.

As far as a left handed player in QB, it just hands the ball off faster vs a right handed QB. Since stretch run plays are nearly impossible to stop without completely selling out for and even then still very hard to stop, itís basically just abusing the poor pathing in the game. Stretch runs are one of the few plays where olinemen have good pathing on their blocks, but the pathing for the defenseís pursuit is abysmal.

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Just been bouncing around a few games when I'm not at work. Played some final fantasy IX since it went to gamepass and some Warhammer 40000 that was games with gold. Even flipped on forza horizon 4 since I heard they gave out a 200 mega wheel spins. Which I guess was an error but o well got my 200 that I went through lol. Thought about giving gears 5 campaign a play through but might wait till the new console with the updates.
    Final Fantasy IX is my favorite of them all (also where my name came from.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosk View Post
    Madden has been awful ever since it’s hit next gen, which I think was Madden 07 for 360/PS3. I’ve been playing Madden 08 on PS2 lately and it’s been loads of fun. 08 has such an in-depth franchise mode and that’s what I enjoy most about Madden.

We can only hope that it improves with the next generation of consoles coming out. I’m more interested in 2K making football games again, granted 2k21 (?) will be a non-simulated football game.

I’m curious to what using a left handed punter for runs to the left does? I don’t get the concept behind that at all.
    That's when I checked out. I feel the same way about the newer NBA games. I'd rather play NBA Live on SNES or PS2 than the newer systems.

I know they werenít ready for the gen switch. They lost a lot of stuff when they switched engines because it wasnít compatible with the way the game was made (basically a bunch of band aids thrown together). So from a coding standpoint the game functions supposedly much better. They said with the new engine they shouldnít lose what theyíre working on again but weíll see with the upcoming gen switch.

As far as a left handed player in QB, it just hands the ball off faster vs a right handed QB. Since stretch run plays are nearly impossible to stop without completely selling out for and even then still very hard to stop, itís basically just abusing the poor pathing in the game. Stretch runs are one of the few plays where olinemen have good pathing on their blocks, but the pathing for the defenseís pursuit is abysmal.
    I hope so. Madden for the 360/Xbone/PS3/PS4 era was pitiful, and I hate the fact that I have bought every Madden during that time because it was the only ďnewĒ football game to play. Everything that made Madden fun to me growing up, is barely in the game anymore. Iíd rather play 08 or even NFL 2K5 (actually my favorite football game) on PS2 than any Madden in the last decade-plus.

Interesting, thatís a huge Madden flaw. What does being left handed have to do with handing it off to the left, considering you use your right hand to hand it off to the left? Thatís extremely foolish if thatís actually a thing in Madden lol.
    2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    That's when I checked out. I feel the same way about the newer NBA games. I'd rather play NBA Live on SNES or PS2 than the newer systems.
    Same here. All EA and 2K have turned into, are money grabs. All they care about are micro transactions and taking our money. Trash-K20 has already been deleted from my hard drive.