Page 125 of 126 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 1877
    Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Red Dead is stellar!!! I got to chapter 5 this evening and I've enjoyed every moment of the game thus far!

I read that the game grossed 725 million in sales the first 3 days which is mind blowing, and I'm pretty sure that's just physical copies sold, not including digital downloads.
    Holy cow!! im still only on chapter 2 and i had it preordered digital download!

BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

Still need to do the dlc for Spiderman but right now I'm playing Red Dead. I'm on chapter 3 just taking my time, the game is amazing

Been playing Black Ops 4. Its a good game all things considered. UI is horrid though and much like any shooter there is some balancing issues.

Black Ops games are usually good outside of weird technical decisions.

Octopath Traveler demo on switch. Absolutely fantastic old school JRPG. Iíve been enjoying the demo so much I went ahead and bought the full game on eBay for $45.

Red dead redemption 2

Been playing since the release and it's truly awesome. The only thing I dont like is even when you wear a bandana they still somehow know its you

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Red dead redemption 2

Been playing since the release and it's truly awesome. The only thing I dont like is even when you wear a bandana they still somehow know its you
    Just bought the special edition today. Heard that the bandana problem is a glitch that will be patched.

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Just bought the special edition today. Heard that the bandana problem is a glitch that will be patched.
    I hope so. It's not game breaking but just really annoying

Still on red dead as well. Currently trying to finish up catching all the legendary fish, and then I'll start the legendary animal hunts. Freaking game is awesome, and there is so much to do.

I've got battlefield v downloading on my computer right now. Looking forward to that soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I've got battlefield v downloading on my computer right now. Looking forward to that soon.
    Lol Iím so far behind. I just downloaded Battlefield 1 off the games with gold list. Havenít started playing it yet.

Honest question. What happened to 2,3&4?

I was thinking they rebooted the numbers when they went back to world war era. Isnít V also world war era? Or is it back to in line with Battlefield 4?

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Lol I’m so far behind. I just downloaded Battlefield 1 off the games with gold list. Haven’t started playing it yet.

Honest question. What happened to 2,3&4?

I was thinking they rebooted the numbers when they went back to world war era. Isn’t V also world war era? Or is it back to in line with Battlefield 4?
    The one was for WW1. There was already a Battlefield 2,3,4 previously. This is the 5th in the numbered battlefield series.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    The one was for WW1. There was already a Battlefield 2,3,4 previously. This is the 5th in the numbered battlefield series.
    Lol no I get that. I played 2,3,4. I was asking if V was a sequal to it or the original series.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Lol no I get that. I played 2,3,4. I was asking if V was a sequal to it or the original series.
    BFV is set in world war two so we've gone full circle with the BF series lol. I haven't played multi-player yet, but the single player campaign is a lot of fun.

I play PC games. Last console I had was before PC's were even a gaming machine option.

I'm considering buying PS4 though just to play RDR2 ....... and Last of Us 2 (when it comes out)
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

I'm downloading Fallout 76 currently, I'll be playing it tonight when I get off work! I wasn't going to get it, but I got talked into it after watching a fellow streamer play it yesterday.