What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • roushmartin6
    Football Immortal
    • May 2007

Well in addition to Batman, just picked up Madden 25 today
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• roushmartin6
      Football Immortal
      • May 2007

Finally got all the Riddler trophies and riddles. Just need to do the challenge based ones which will be a pain and catwoman's.
      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• JakeNbake
        Baby Football Mod
        • Jul 2008

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
        Well in addition to Batman, just picked up Madden 25 today
        How do you like it?
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• THEdraftnik
          Starter
          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
          How do you like it?
          Almost no player editing in connected careers once again if you care about that kind of stuff (I do).
          Denver Broncos GM
          Originally posted by Mosk
          Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

• captainbronco
            Starter
            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
            Almost no player editing in connected careers once again if you care about that kind of stuff (I do).
            what do you mean? aside from picking what hair style and tattoos your guys can have you can pretty much edit them with whatever equipment you want

Comment

• roushmartin6
              Football Immortal
              • May 2007

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
              How do you like it?
              Even though we had a top five defense last year, in the game our defense is trash. Not even Von Miller can get a pass rush going. Offense though is super fun
              sigpic

Comment

• RealBronco
                Resident Film Critic
                • Sep 2003

Damn, I'm so far behind

I'm still in the middle of Arkham Asylum (picked up City though, so I gotta finish it), Assassins Creed III, Dishonored, God of War III, and some other game I think.

Also, I haven't played any of the above for at least two months.
                sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• theMileHighGuy
                  ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
                  • Oct 2004

Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                  what do you mean? aside from picking what hair style and tattoos your guys can have you can pretty much edit them with whatever equipment you want
                  Think maybe he meant stat editing, can you do that?

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                  Even though we had a top five defense last year, in the game our defense is trash. Not even Von Miller can get a pass rush going. Offense though is super fun
                  Ever since the relegated pass rush moves to just the right stick it has sucked. They make these rather meaningless upgrades to other positions but leave rushing the pass rusher so basic and crappy. I can maybe get one sack a game on all-pro. My create-a-guy is always a DE (my fav position I played back in the day), and it makes it like no fun.

I'm about 10 hours into Blacklist I want to say. The game is so fantastic. I would seriously give it a 10/10 but the guy who voices Sam just doesn't do it for me. He sounds too young for the character model. Ironside would've made it perfect. Even still, it's my favorite Splinter Cell to date.

Comment

• THEdraftnik
                    Starter
                    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                    Position changes are limited, I can't move a DE to OLB or an OLB to ILB or a CB to S... All of which I've done frequently on past Maddens.

But I definitely want those things back too.

I don't really care for overall editing, especially with how much better player training is this year.

I'd also like player weight editing, mostly due to the Madden guys never getting or fixing the wrong weight listed for guys. Kevin Vickerson is not 290 pounds... But if the Madden guys would just get the weights right this wouldn't bother me as much.
                    Denver Broncos GM
                    Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

• Mosk
                      Captain
                      • Apr 2012

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
                      Position changes are limited, I can't move a DE to OLB or an OLB to ILB or a CB to S... All of which I've done frequently on past Maddens.

But I definitely want those things back too.

I don't really care for overall editing, especially with how much better player training is this year.

I'd also like player weight editing, mostly due to the Madden guys never getting or fixing the wrong weight listed for guys. Kevin Vickerson is not 290 pounds... But if the Madden guys would just get the weights right this wouldn't bother me as much.
                      Once you get to the offseason, you can change positions like that. Sucks you have to wait until the offseason to do that, but at least you can do it this year. I was able to move a DE to OLB and a OLB to MLB.
                      2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Comment

• InsaneBlaze23
                        The ArchAngel
                        • Jan 2009

I hope Madden is just being silly with Green Bay's starting DL. BJ Raji on the outside seems pretty silly....but then again Don Capers is silly.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• THEdraftnik
                          Starter
                          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Mosk View Post
                          Once you get to the offseason, you can change positions like that. Sucks you have to wait until the offseason to do that, but at least you can do it this year. I was able to move a DE to OLB and a OLB to MLB.
                          I hadn't made it that far, but this makes me happy. :thumb:
                          Denver Broncos GM

Comment

• InsaneBlaze23
                            The ArchAngel
                            • Jan 2009

Been playing Red Dead Undead Nightmare and the NHL14 demo lately. I like the demo, but it seems like the Bruins goalie is terrible, which is why in the Madden thread I said the goalie AI is slow. He blocks nothing. Every easy shot the Hawks take goes right in, every hard shot hits the cross bar. The Cross bar has more saves than him.

The attention they gave skaters is the only reason I haven't lost yet. It's so easy to skate and move the puck around you can lose every face off and your goalie can suck but you can still win because how easy it is for you to get from one side of the ice to the other. The one touch dekes beats defenders 9 times out of 10 and if you are using someone like Eriksson or Lucic, the spin move almost always gets you a score.

Fighting is fun though, you will always win unless you aren't pay attention. Chara dominates all in the fights.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Broncos:
                            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• roushmartin6
                              Football Immortal
                              • May 2007

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                              Yeah I need to go do trophies and side missions to continue upgrading.

But the mission I'm stuck on on Harley's revenge is Robin anyway and I think he is maxed out on upgrade ability. Which is half or 1/3 of Batmans capabilities. So you can imagine how tough taking on 40 thugs is if you were taking them on with Batman at the start of the game. Not the end.

There is 1 more level with Batman after this so I'm going to max upgrade for that. Harley's thugs use more guns than Joker or Penguins.
                              Just beat Harley Quinn DLC tonight, my Robin's health was the same as Batman's fully upgraded, not sure why yours wasn't. As for that room, it took me 3 tries, the trick was to take out all the non armored guys while dodging the titan. I tried the Riddler Revenge challenges and could only get one star on the first so I said nope to the rest lol. Now to move on to the next game. Maybe Walking Dead for Vita or 007 legens along with Madden of course.
                              sigpic

Comment

• InsaneBlaze23
                                The ArchAngel
                                • Jan 2009

Last couple nights and again tonight, Defiance and Dead Rising 2.
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Broncos:
                                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                                X