Page 121 of 147 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2193
    Just finished episode 2 of The walking Dead:the final season by TellTaleGames

Just a great series.

Unfortunately the developer is dissolving..... they've laid off most of their people and may not even finish this season

Unbelievable really
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Took a few weeks hiatus from video games and got back into Zelda last night.

Playing a game called Thief on PS4. It was released in 2014 and so far it's alright. I'm pretty early in the game so I'll save judgment after I get a little further in the story.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Forza Horizon 4 is a freaking blast. Picked it up via a free month of Gamepass I had sitting around. I LOVE it.

It's funny though, after every race it has this little post race thing and it uses your profile picture. My Xbox profile picture is my bitmoji in a broncos shirt and hat sitting depressed over a beer...I created it at the end of last season because it matched how I was feeling....

Still works this year

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Forza Horizon 4 is a freaking blast. Picked it up via a free month of Gamepass I had sitting around. I LOVE it.

It's funny though, after every race it has this little post race thing and it uses your profile picture. My Xbox profile picture is my bitmoji in a broncos shirt and hat sitting depressed over a beer...I created it at the end of last season because it matched how I was feeling....

Still works this year
    I enjoy that plus making my guy do the floss and other stupid things is great while wearing stupid clothes.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    I enjoy that plus making my guy do the floss and other stupid things is great while wearing stupid clothes.
    It's really a tight game this year IMO. It's not vastly different in actual racing over the previous installment, but everything about it just feels more polished.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    It's really a tight game this year IMO. It's not vastly different in actual racing over the previous installment, but everything about it just feels more polished.
    I think off roading feels much better this year. Just slowly saving money to buy all the houses now since I win enough free cars as it is lol.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    I think off roading feels much better this year. Just slowly saving money to buy all the houses now since I win enough free cars as it is lol.
    I had to buy a Civic Type-R as soon as it would let me buy one. That is the only "must have" car for me since they gave me a Focus RS (I have a fondness for hatchbacks)

Finally got kingdom come deliverance with the DLCs. Great game, not even tht far into it yet but I love it already

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Finally got kingdom come deliverance with the DLCs. Great game, not even tht far into it yet but I love it already
    Great game! Game of the year imo.

Uncharted Lost Legacy

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    I got this game a while ago. I haven't played it in a while. I liked it but its pretty challenging

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    I got this game a while ago. I haven't played it in a while. I liked it but its pretty challenging
    Give hardcore mode a shot after you beat the game. Then you'll know challenging.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Just finished getting my Platinum Trophy for Spiderman. Sooooo good. Up next I think is going to be Dragon Quest XI, I've always been a big JRPG fan and i hear it a great entry into that genre.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Give hardcore mode a shot after you beat the game. Then you'll know challenging.
    Haha I will. Shoot not being able to save before a huge decision is difficult