Page 123 of 139 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2080
  1. #1831
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    8,858
    Just started Spiderman which has clearly become a trend

    Looks good so far!

  2. #1832
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Carlsbad, NM
    Posts
    1,947
    Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Woah spoilers!!!!....just kidding that's awesome! I might not get 100% but so far I love fighting crime gets a bit repetitive but I now know how spidey feels when hes torn between doing something for himself (collect backpack mementos, side missions) or saving someone from getting mugged like 8 different times
    I went ahead and cleared all crimes in every area, now i kind of miss having crimes going on

    BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

  3. #1833
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    7,059
    Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    I went ahead and cleared all crimes in every area, now i kind of miss having crimes going on
    I'm nowhere close but I am collecting all the backpacks

  4. #1834
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,229
    Picked up assassins creed odyssey to bounce back and forth between with forza. Was going to wait on it but I do enjoy the spartan setting and origins ws a great game and they improved on it with this game. Plus the map is huge and so many amazing views.

    Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

  5. #1835
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    8,858
    New Dlc for Kingdom Come Deliverance is out the 16th. The Sir Hans part should be around 10 bucks & the tournament mode is absolutely free when you download the new patch! So stoked about tournaments! I have to hurry up & finish Spiderman. I'm about 50% in. It's a good game, and it is challenging. I'm digging it!
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

  6. #1836
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,340
    For those who have beaten Spider-Man about how long do you estimate the main story to be?

  7. #1837
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Carlsbad, NM
    Posts
    1,947
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    For those who have beaten Spider-Man about how long do you estimate the main story to be?
    havent beat it yet, mostly doing the side quests, sorrry

    BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

  8. #1838
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,340
    Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    havent beat it yet, mostly doing the side quests, sorrry
    But how long have you spent on it and how long do you think you have left to go?

  9. #1839
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Carlsbad, NM
    Posts
    1,947
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    But how long have you spent on it and how long do you think you have left to go?

    Not sure i bet i have at least 10 hours of story line hours, and feels like maybe half way through? so id say a 15-20 hour game for just story.

    BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

  10. #1840
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,046
    Detroit: Become Human

  11. #1841
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    2,999
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    For those who have beaten Spider-Man about how long do you estimate the main story to be?
    I think Main story for me took about 20 hours? I platinumed the total just shy of 30 hours if i remember right. Could have been more than that though.

  12. #1842
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,340
    Quote Originally Posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
    I think Main story for me took about 20 hours? I platinumed the total just shy of 30 hours if i remember right. Could have been more than that though.
    Sounds like a game I'll be waiting for a significant price drop on then.

  13. #1843
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    8,858
    Finished up Spiderman and I'll call it a solid game and it was repetitive at times but what game isn't?

    Getting ready to start the the DLC for Kingdom Come Deliverance which I've already heard bad things about.

    I've heard bugs and it's too short. DLC's like Dawnguard are what DLC's should be imo in terms of length but that's a high standard to hold other DLC's to.

    We'll see. I can handle bugs if they are patched but to sell content that's broken is horse manure.
    Last edited by ELWAY421; 10-20-2018 at 11:47 AM.

  14. #1844
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Carlsbad, NM
    Posts
    1,947
    Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Finished up Spiderman and I'll call it a solid game and it was repetitive at times but what game isn't?

    Getting ready to start the the DLC for Kingdom Come Deliverance which I've already heard bad things about.

    I've heard bugs and it's too short. DLC's like Dawnguard are what DLC's should be imo in terms of length but that's a high standard to hold other DLC's to.

    We'll see. I can handle bugs if they are patched but to sell content that's broken is horse manure.
    spider man's first DLC comes out on Tuesday

    BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

  15. #1845
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Oh Yea...Right there!
    Posts
    7,321
    Uhmm...Forza 7....zoom zoom!
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •