Page 124 of 139 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2084
    XCOM 2 War of the Chosen was just on sale and I've played all the previous ones

It's pretty good
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Picking up Red Dead Redemption 2 on the way home. Haven't been this stoked for a game since Kingdom Come Deliverance. I watched the the Ign review this morning and it looks stellar.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Picking up Red Dead Redemption 2 on the way home. Haven't been this stoked for a game since Kingdom Come Deliverance. I watched the the Ign review this morning and it looks stellar.
    Put 6 hours into it since last night, beautiful game audio is great. But its REALLY slow paced, its most likely because ive been playing spiderman for the last 2 months and he is fast and jumpy. But yeah great story so far.

BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

For you PS4 guys who have played both games would you recommend God of War or Spider-Man?

Iím assuming at Black Friday GOW will be discounted to around $30 where as spider man probably wonít be discounted at all. And Iím not really feeling Zelda BOtW much. So Iím contemplating one of the two PS4 games to kill time so I can wait on a red dead 2 price drop.

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Put 6 hours into it since last night, beautiful game audio is great. But its REALLY slow paced, its most likely because ive been playing spiderman for the last 2 months and he is fast and jumpy. But yeah great story so far.
    Yeah it is slow paced but the game has so much for you to do. They took everything everyone loved in the first game and added so much stuff. I love it so far

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Yeah it is slow paced but the game has so much for you to do. They took everything everyone loved in the first game and added so much stuff. I love it so far
    The game is slower especially after Spiderman but it's visually stunning and the audio is impressive as has been stated. I never played red dead one so it's all new to me. I'm really digging it. I just played about 10 hands of poker and saved a drunk pastor from getting hit by a train Story is pretty good this far.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    For you PS4 guys who have played both games would you recommend God of War or Spider-Man?

Iím assuming at Black Friday GOW will be discounted to around $30 where as spider man probably wonít be discounted at all. And Iím not really feeling Zelda BOtW much. So Iím contemplating one of the two PS4 games to kill time so I can wait on a red dead 2 price drop.
    I can't answer that because I have limited hours on god of war. I enjoyed what hours I did play on GOW but I can't judge because I never finished or even came close.

I beat Spider-man, the main story at least, and it was a good game but for me the game of the year that I've played is Kingdom Come Deliverance. That may change after I finish up Red Dead 2.

I've read so many people say GOW is the game of the year so it's gonna vary person to person. But, I wouldn't imagine you being disappointed with either Spider - Man or God Of War.

I can't answer that because I have limited hours on god of war. I enjoyed what hours I did play on GOW but I can't judge because I never finished or even came close.

I beat Spider-man, the main story at least, and it was a good game but for me the game of the year that I've played is Kingdom Come Deliverance. That may change after I finish up Red Dead 2.

I've read so many people say GOW is the game of the year so it's gonna vary person to person. But, I wouldn't imagine you being disappointed with either Spider - Man or God Of War.
    Iíd rather play red dead 2 or Spider-Man but they are both so new that I just donít see a price drop by Black Friday. Where as god of war is currently $40 so there is a good chance it could drop $10 more by then.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Iíd rather play red dead 2 or Spider-Man but they are both so new that I just donít see a price drop by Black Friday. Where as god of war is currently $40 so there is a good chance it could drop $10 more by then.
    Dude, I don't buy all the games I play lol. Not even close. I own like 10 ps4 games and maybe 20 ps3 games. We still have a Nintendo Wii as well with about 10 games. My kids are getting a ps4 for Christmas so they aren't on mine all the time because our ps3 suffered the yellow light of death.

I'm very selective on what I buy. The last two new games I bought were Kingdom Come Deliverance & Red Dead 2. Other than that I borrow games from the library. I got to tell you that the library opened my mind on a whole new level of games because I was pretty much a a Madden & Call Of Duty dude.

It's how I discovered Skyrim and I've played so many other good games because of it. I didn't buy Spider - Man, I got it from the library.

There are games I ended up buying after playing a library copy. I bought Skyrim, Uncharted 4, and a few others. I did buy Horizon Zero Dawn and Mafia 3 when they first came out. It's really got to speak to me to drop 60 bucks lol.

You're right though, black friday is where it's at. I pick up games and movies on black friday quite a bit. I collect DVDs or used to, it's blu ray now. Maybe one day 4k.

Dude, I don't buy all the games I play lol. Not even close. I own like 10 ps4 games and maybe 20 ps3 games. We still have a Nintendo Wii as well with about 10 games. My kids are getting a ps4 for Christmas so they aren't on mine all the time because our ps3 suffered the yellow light of death.

I'm very selective on what I buy. The last two new games I bought were Kingdom Come Deliverance & Red Dead 2. Other than that I borrow games from the library. I got to tell you that the library opened my mind on a whole new level of games because I was pretty much a a Madden & Call Of Duty dude.

It's how I discovered Skyrim and I've played so many other good games because of it. I didn't buy Spider - Man, I got it from the library.

There are games I ended up buying after playing a library copy. I bought Skyrim, Uncharted 4, and a few others. I did buy Horizon Zero Dawn and Mafia 3 when they first came out. It's really got to speak to me to drop 60 bucks lol.

You're right though, black friday is where it's at. I pick up games and movies on black friday quite a bit. I collect DVDs or used to, it's blu ray now. Maybe one day 4k.
    The libraries here donít do video games. Other wise I would be all over that.

Watched the intro gameplay of red dead 2 and was blown away. Games seems really really easy to immerse yourself in and its 5 hours later when you finally look at the clock...
    Glen Haven Fire

Finally got some time to work through my back log of games. Right now Iím either trying to finish Final Fantasy or burn myself out with side quests not sure yet

Just started playing American Truck Simulator (it's more fun than you'd assume) a lot of my streaming friends on twitch started playing it and it looked enjoyable.

Red Dead is stellar!!! I got to chapter 5 this evening and I've enjoyed every moment of the game thus far!

I read that the game grossed 725 million in sales the first 3 days which is mind blowing, and I'm pretty sure that's just physical copies sold, not including digital downloads.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Red Dead 2 is awesome! Between that and Spider Man I will have something to do until I grab Battlefield 5. Those will keep me busy through the Holiday season.