Page 133 of 139 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2084
    Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    It was difficult for me as well, and then I got hip to it. The way combat is set up in the game is the future of combat gaming I'm hoping. I had it right there with red dead 2 as my game of the year which is really impressive considering warhorse studios is a independent studio.
    I felt like it flew under the radar a bit. It's a massive game with lots to do its just has a huge learning curve

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Aye

So good, I'm about 3 worlds in right now.
    I'm a little disappointed to be honest, the visuals are gorgeous, the game play is great. The cut scenes are long and cumbersome I feel and the voice acting is horrible, lip sync is non existent.

I give it a B. I like playing it but I don't see my self 100% it like Spider-Man or rdr2 or GoW

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    I'm a little disappointed to be honest, the visuals are gorgeous, the game play is great. The cut scenes are long and cumbersome I feel and the voice acting is horrible, lip sync is non existent.

I give it a B. I like playing it but I don't see my self 100% it like Spider-Man or rdr2 or GoW
    I dunno, I love it. Yes, the voice acting is rough at times, bit at others it shines. There were some worlds that were kinda meh (herc, Toy Story, Monsters Inc) and others (Pirates, Tangled, Frozen Big Hero 6) that were fantastic. Tangled might have been my favorite of all the Disney worlds from any of the games, funny from start to finish (though, admittedly, I can never not love something with Zachary Levi in it) Toy Story and Monsters Inc had their shining moments, but they suffered from bad acting.

The gameplay is sharp, I love every second of it. I'm more happy than disappointed so far, but I've probably got another 10 hours left. The only thing that "annoys me" is the obnoxious monologing from the organization 13 members. Most of them are just pathetic characters.

I may have been easier going on it because my focus wasn't completely on the game and story, I was also focusing on streaming it as well.

I dunno, I love it. Yes, the voice acting is rough at times, bit at others it shines. There were some worlds that were kinda meh (herc, Toy Story, Monsters Inc) and others (Pirates, Tangled, Frozen Big Hero 6) that were fantastic. Tangled might have been my favorite of all the Disney worlds from any of the games, funny from start to finish (though, admittedly, I can never not love something with Zachary Levi in it) Toy Story and Monsters Inc had their shining moments, but they suffered from bad acting.

The gameplay is sharp, I love every second of it. I'm more happy than disappointed so far, but I've probably got another 10 hours left. The only thing that "annoys me" is the obnoxious monologing from the organization 13 members. Most of them are just pathetic characters.

I may have been easier going on it because my focus wasn't completely on the game and story, I was also focusing on streaming it as well.
    Love the gameplay, love all the different specials and the animations for them its a lot of fun.

BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Love the gameplay, love all the different specials and the animations for them its a lot of fun.
    The combat mechanics are smooth as a newborn babies toush. I love it. I will say though, going from my ultra powerful end game sora back to a proud mode zero xp reply....It's a kick in the pants. I get so used to jumping and dashing multiple times and jumping my way out of knockback that the beginning of the game is a challenge without it.

Just played the anthem demo this past weekend and it's pretty fun. The javelins each have unique styles and the upgrades are pretty cool. I hope they put a lot of details into the different upgrades. Only problem was getting kicked out of online matches. Also the audio would get messed up from time to time. Hopefully they fix this before launch. Might have to pick it up

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Just played the anthem demo this past weekend and it's pretty fun. The javelins each have unique styles and the upgrades are pretty cool. I hope they put a lot of details into the different upgrades. Only problem was getting kicked out of online matches. Also the audio would get messed up from time to time. Hopefully they fix this before launch. Might have to pick it up
    Yeah I had fun with the demo but didn't have a lot of time to play it. But flying was fantastic once i got the hang of it.

Also downloaded Apex Legends which is a new battle royal free to play game created by Respawn who have made great games. Seems to be getting great reviews and first impressions so we will see how it goes.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

That's crazy that EA just stealth created a game and dropped it out of the blue yesterday. I think i'm gonna check it out tonight (Apex Legends) looks a whole lot like a better version of blackout.

That's crazy that EA just stealth created a game and dropped it out of the blue yesterday. I think i'm gonna check it out tonight (Apex Legends) looks a whole lot like a better version of blackout.
    Yeah and looks like it is in the world of titanfall. Saw some of the guns and reading why they went this route vs. A third titanfall makes sense. Hopefully it pays off because it looks great.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

I play crossout exclusively because I like it and I donít have time to take on any other games

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I play crossout exclusively because I like it and I don’t have time to take on any other games
    My friend at work pretty much plays only that game. I make fun of him because he always takes about playing another game and I know he isn't going to. He is going to play cross out lol

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I play crossout exclusively because I like it and I don’t have time to take on any other games
    Well, might check out Apex Legends, it's free just like Crossout is.

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Yeah I had fun with the demo but didn't have a lot of time to play it. But flying was fantastic once i got the hang of it.

Also downloaded Apex Legends which is a new battle royal free to play game created by Respawn who have made great games. Seems to be getting great reviews and first impressions so we will see how it goes.
    Oh yeah flying was a blast! I just watched the trailer apex legends. Looks like EA is jumping on that pubg fortnite gravy train

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Oh yeah flying was a blast! I just watched the trailer apex legends. Looks like EA is jumping on that pubg fortnite gravy train
    It looks like Borderlands and Blackout had a baby with Titanfall.

Well, might check out Apex Legends, it's free just like Crossout is.
    I really like Crossout, and only get to play it a few times a week.