Page 134 of 140 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2091
    Got back into kingdom come deliverance. Finally got past the prologue and it's pretty fun so far. Love how many side quests there are

Played some apex legends last night and it was really well done. They seemed to take their time and make a well polished game that has some nice features. Big time since I don't like using a mic.

Also downloaded shadow of a tomb raider since it went to game pass

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Played some apex legends last night and it was really well done. They seemed to take their time and make a well polished game that has some nice features. Big time since I don't like using a mic.

Also downloaded shadow of a tomb raider since it went to game pass
    I'm a huge Titanfall fan so I'd probably like this - but just looking at the game preview it's everything like it except with all the cool concepts that make TF a sweet game.

Oh, and only three man squads?

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    I'm a huge Titanfall fan so I'd probably like this - but just looking at the game preview it's everything like it except with all the cool concepts that make TF a sweet game.

Oh, and only three man squads?
    Is titanfall weapons since it takes place in the titanfall universe but mixed with overwatch. The characters have their own special abilities which makes it nice unless someone on your 3 man team picks them before you get to.

But I think Respawn found three man squads to work better. I only got a few games in last night playing but yeah the lack of wall running and double jump sucks and their wouldn't be anyway to work the titans in. But sounds like they still have a titanfall game in the works along with their star wars game. Plus the game is free so can't beat that.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Is titanfall weapons since it takes place in the titanfall universe but mixed with overwatch. The characters have their own special abilities which makes it nice unless someone on your 3 man team picks them before you get to.

But I think Respawn found three man squads to work better. I only got a few games in last night playing but yeah the lack of wall running and double jump sucks and their wouldn't be anyway to work the titans in. But sounds like they still have a titanfall game in the works along with their star wars game. Plus the game is free so can't beat that.
    Can never complain about free!!

Just finished up the latest dlc for Kingdom Come Deliverance. It was pretty good. My only complaint is was short. The game has so much content it doesn't really matter especially for the price. It had a new set of armor which was cool. I don't know what I'm going to do now.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

GF got me a switch for my birthday. The switch is really cooool

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Yeah it is. I was so skeptical of the system for a good while but finally got mine last March. Iíve probably already logged more hours on it than the entire time I owned a WiiU. Maybe even more than the Wii.

Itís also a really good system to play with my two boys. Though they are kind of decent at LEGO Batman on my Xbox too.

Should be some more good games coming later this year too.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Yeah it is. I was so skeptical of the system for a good while but finally got mine last March. Iíve probably already logged more hours on it than the entire time I owned a WiiU. Maybe even more than the Wii.

Itís also a really good system to play with my two boys. Though they are kind of decent at LEGO Batman on my Xbox too.

Should be some more good games coming later this year too.
    Me too. I wasnt sure how to really feel. I went to target and got super smash bros. They had a deal for a few games 40 and under if you buy 2 you get 1 free so I got the megaman x collection, sonic mania and bomberman. All 3 are so fun. Also ordered the gamecube adapter so I could use gamecube controllers for smash bros

Honestly I loved the Wii u. My gf and I bought a few controllers and loved the theme that came with it. Bummed you cant use em anymore. I can't believe the controllers for the switch are 75.

Me too. I wasnt sure how to really feel. I went to target and got super smash bros. They had a deal for a few games 40 and under if you buy 2 you get 1 free so I got the megaman x collection, sonic mania and bomberman. All 3 are so fun. Also ordered the gamecube adapter so I could use gamecube controllers for smash bros

Honestly I loved the Wii u. My gf and I bought a few controllers and loved the theme that came with it. Bummed you cant use em anymore. I can't believe the controllers for the switch are 75.
    Look into the gamepro controllers. I believe they are currently $56. I got one for about $65 and i love it. Itís like a normal Xbox controller. And cheaper than these stupid clunky joy cons.

To my knowledge Mario Party is the only switch game that requires the joy cons. Which it sounds like you donít have yet. Itís insane they charge $70 for two joy cons. I wouldnít use them at all if not for Mario Party.

Also not sure your feelings on strategy games but Mario and Rabbids kingdom battle is on sale for $20. I got that when I first got my switch and loved it. Very underrated Mario game that dropped in price just because Ubisoft made it not Nintendo.

Apex Legends, pleasantly surprised.

I just saw that Final Fantasy X/X-ii is coming out on Switch. I totally want a switch now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Apex Legends, pleasantly surprised.
    I'm kinda shocked how much I dislike it.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Look into the gamepro controllers. I believe they are currently $56. I got one for about $65 and i love it. Itís like a normal Xbox controller. And cheaper than these stupid clunky joy cons.

To my knowledge Mario Party is the only switch game that requires the joy cons. Which it sounds like you donít have yet. Itís insane they charge $70 for two joy cons. I wouldnít use them at all if not for Mario Party.

Also not sure your feelings on strategy games but Mario and Rabbids kingdom battle is on sale for $20. I got that when I first got my switch and loved it. Very underrated Mario game that dropped in price just because Ubisoft made it not Nintendo.
    I have 1 set of joy cons that came with the switch but I wanted to get another becuase my gf and I love mario party. It's just jesus louises 75 for those tiny little things. That's more than a game! I'll have to look into mario and rabbids.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I just saw that Final Fantasy X/X-ii is coming out on Switch. I totally want a switch now.
    Supposedly 7, 9, x, and x2 are coming to switch. I might have to buy alll of em. Never quite beat 7 and I was on disc 3 for 9. I loved all of them.