Page 137 of 140 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2090
    I got 3 new PS4 games today. Horizon Zero Dawn, Monster Hunter World and Gran Turismo Sport. That and I'm still trying to beat Spider-man.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I got 3 new PS4 games today. Horizon Zero Dawn, Monster Hunter World and Gran Turismo Sport. That and I'm still trying to beat Spider-man.
    HZD was awesome, was not a fan of MHW

BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Crossout

I played that for a while, pretty fun.

Lately I've been playing through Ghost Recon Wildlands which is pretty fun. It's been on my HD for a year but hadn't gotten into it.

Sekiro looks alright, I'm going to wait for Ghost of Tsushima though

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Same.

Gran Turismo Sport is pretty fun, if you like pure racing simulation and the online stuff (which I do). The DLCs they've added made it a lot better than when it first came out.

Quote Originally Posted by The Experience View Post
    I just started Dark Souls a few days ago and am absolutely loving it. It made me buy Bloodbourne and also preorder Sekiro (which drops tonight).

Also have been playing Hollow Knight a ridiculous amount. It very well might be the best Metroidvania I have ever played. So much fun!
    I recommend playing through the entire Souls trilogy before Bloodbourne. Just to take in the entire story, which is the best I've seen in a video game.

I finally broke down and got a PS4 for Sekiro yesterday. Haven't had time to play it yet, though.

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    I played past the proving for HZD last night. Good game so far. Haven't touched much MHW, but I think I'll end up liking it.

Finally got an hour in on Spider Man last night. Was really impressed so far.

It plays very very similar to the Arkham games so there isnít much learning curve on mechanics. Hopefully the story is great. I was surprised to have a boss battle so early in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Finally got an hour in on Spider Man last night. Was really impressed so far.

It plays very very similar to the Arkham games so there isn’t much learning curve on mechanics. Hopefully the story is great. I was surprised to have a boss battle so early in the game.
    The story is fantastic. It is a lot like Arkham in a lot of ways. They flat out nailed this one. The web swinging took me a bit to get used to, but once I did, I love it.

The story is fantastic. It is a lot like Arkham in a lot of ways. They flat out nailed this one. The web swinging took me a bit to get used to, but once I did, I love it.
    Yeah at first I had no clue what I was doing and kept falling to the streets. And then I realized I wasnít holding it long enough or jumping out of it too soon. So I got better at it. Still a lot to learn on the other mechanics you can do with the webbing.

I would almost say they took the mechanics of Arkham and added new features that are suited to spidey. That are improvements. Like trapping an enemy in the webbing. And lassoing weapons with it. Even the slide under enemies was a nice add on. Which makes enemies with shields easier to solve than the Arkham series.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Yeah at first I had no clue what I was doing and kept falling to the streets. And then I realized I wasn’t holding it long enough or jumping out of it too soon. So I got better at it. Still a lot to learn on the other mechanics you can do with the webbing.

I would almost say they took the mechanics of Arkham and added new features that are suited to spidey. That are improvements. Like trapping an enemy in the webbing. And lassoing weapons with it. Even the slide under enemies was a nice add on. Which makes enemies with shields easier to solve than the Arkham series.
    It gets so much more deep the further into the game you get. Specific villain types require specific combat strategies (one guy has to be punched into the air to be fought, one guy requires you to punch his shield once, dodge so it slides under him and then attack him from behind, some of the guys require that you perfectly dodge their attacks and then counter attack. Some even require that you use the webbing to ensnare them before you attack) It's a very deep and challenging combat system, far above what Arkham was already doing IMO.

It gets so much more deep the further into the game you get. Specific villain types require specific combat strategies (one guy has to be punched into the air to be fought, one guy requires you to punch his shield once, dodge so it slides under him and then attack him from behind, some of the guys require that you perfectly dodge their attacks and then counter attack. Some even require that you use the webbing to ensnare them before you attack) It's a very deep and challenging combat system, far above what Arkham was already doing IMO.
    Yeah I figured the various villains would have different weaknesses and they wouldnít make it so simple to be able to adapt one strategy to beat all.

Arkham Knight was pretty good about changing it up so you couldnít get comfortable with one style of play.

I obviously havenít unlocked a ton of his abilities yet. But the surface seems mostly the same combat system. With the main differences being shooting and using webbing and the slide.

The further I get into the game the more i realize what you mean on that last sentence. Itís basically just the skeleton basics of Arkham. And then expanded by 10.

I cannot express how much nicer it is to have more gadgets and abilities that can fairly counter the enemies use of guns. That was always a very challenging part of Arkham to have very little counters other than just strategically dodging bullets.

Ive only been playing retro games recently for the last few months. I play a lot of path of exile which is similar to Diablo but IMO better than any Diablo game ever made. Also been playing the old game Dark ages of Camelot on a free private server that is a lot of fun.

just can't really get into the newer games right now, i even bought a ps4 last fall and it just sits there. although i have dabbled a little with madden 19, but nothing serious.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Ive only been playing retro games recently for the last few months. I play a lot of path of exile which is similar to Diablo but IMO better than any Diablo game ever made. Also been playing the old game Dark ages of Camelot on a free private server that is a lot of fun.

just can't really get into the newer games right now, i even bought a ps4 last fall and it just sits there. although i have dabbled a little with madden 19, but nothing serious.
    Since you have a PS4, I do have a few suggestions for you. Check out Horizon Zero Dawn. It's on sale for cheap right now and it's a blast, plus you can find a rundown deteriorated Mile High Stadium which should be a plus in your eyes. (it's set in the distant future in the Colorado area)

Might not be a terrible idea to try Apex either. It amazes me how many people that do not like that style of game love it.

Apex legends