Page 138 of 140 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2098
    Picked up Resident Evil 2 and God of War on sale. Played RE2 for a few hours, now imma go have nightmares.

What do you guys think about Days Gone? From what I've seen on YouTube it looks like it might me decent. I've tried to avoid reading any reviews if they exist but that's the one game right now that has my interest.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    What do you guys think about Days Gone? From what I've seen on YouTube it looks like it might me decent. I've tried to avoid reading any reviews if they exist but that's the one game right now that has my interest.
    it looks alright but a lot of the games that ps4 features like that on their social media seem to be duds. I haven't seen any gameplay that shows much besides shooting at massive hordes of zombies either.

I'd wait for some player reviews on it.

With windows 7 support coming to an end i finally upgraded to windows 10 last month. I also noticed Sea of Thieves was half off last weekend so i snagged it, been playing all week. Pretty fun i can see me playing it in waves (haha), as i think i can burn out on it quick but since there is no leveling mechanic should be easy to jump back into.

Also DMC5 is on its way as is MLB the Show 19

BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    With windows 7 support coming to an end i finally upgraded to windows 10 last month. I also noticed Sea of Thieves was half off last weekend so i snagged it, been playing all week. Pretty fun i can see me playing it in waves (haha), as i think i can burn out on it quick but since there is no leveling mechanic should be easy to jump back into.

Also DMC5 is on its way as is MLB the Show 19
    Dude, get me added on Xbox Live (Freyaka) and we'll sail the seas. I'm a long time Sea of Thieves player. That game is so freaking fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Dude, get me added on Xbox Live (Freyaka) and we'll sail the seas. I'm a long time Sea of Thieves player. That game is so freaking fun!
    Added you,Mine is dipabloh. ill let you know next time we play should be sometime this week, we aren't very good, but it is a lot of fun!

BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Added you,Mine is dipabloh. ill let you know next time we play should be sometime this week, we aren't very good, but it is a lot of fun!
    That's alright, I'm pretty decent so I can carry you.

Finally giving some play time to MLB The Show 19, big fan of Road to the Show mode, lefty short stop drafted by the White Sox

Picked up final fantasy XII zodiac age on the xbox. Was considering grabbing the X/X2 combo one but I had already beat X so figured would give XII a chance. But blitzball will probably cause me to pick up the combo pack at some time.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
    Finally giving some play time to MLB The Show 19, big fan of Road to the Show mode, lefty short stop drafted by the White Sox
    I got drafted by the Rangers....yuck

Far Cry New Dawn.

I haven't been gaming at all lately but I just went to the redbox to rent Days Gone for a few days. I've heard some negative reviews & I've also heard some good reviews. If I like it I'll probably buy it. If not back to the drawing board....

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Sorry man havent played much and when i have played we already had a 4 man crew. Have you done any of the story? like i said i havent played much but we did find the logs.

Wow i haven't posted in a while. I've been playing MK11 and black ops 4

I was trying to beat Spiderman, them my PS4 got zapped by lightning.