Page 143 of 145 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 2162
    I can't wait for Cyberpunk 2077 and Ghost of Tsushima. Too bad Flight Simulator isn't on ps4 or I'd be all over that.

The PS4 store has a good sale right now through the end of the month. Picked up Far Cry 3 Classic Edition, 4 and 5 + Subnautica and Resident Evil 7 Gold Edition for like 85 bucks.

Holy crap Subnautica is good. Probably the best survival game of it's type that I've played.

Playing borderlands 3 right now and looking forward to outer worlds next week. Have it downloaded already just waiting for it to go live.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Playing borderlands 3 right now and looking forward to outer worlds next week. Have it downloaded already just waiting for it to go live.
    That looks like a better No Mans Sky to me although I don't know too much about it. Is it online only?

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    That looks like a better No Mans Sky to me although I don't know too much about it. Is it online only?
    Outer worlds seems like a fallout type RPG. creators of new Vegas made out but it is a smaller AA game do it isn't going to be as large. But I believe it should be able to be played offline haven't heard anything saying online only.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Outer worlds seems like a fallout type RPG. creators of new Vegas made out but it is a smaller AA game do it isn't going to be as large. But I believe it should be able to be played offline haven't heard anything saying online only.
    That's cool. The gameplay and graphics that I saw did remind me of fallout, never played New Vegas though.

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    I can't wait for Cyberpunk 2077 and Ghost of Tsushima. Too bad Flight Simulator isn't on ps4 or I'd be all over that.

The PS4 store has a good sale right now through the end of the month. Picked up Far Cry 3 Classic Edition, 4 and 5 + Subnautica and Resident Evil 7 Gold Edition for like 85 bucks.

Holy crap Subnautica is good. Probably the best survival game of it's type that I've played.
    That game caught me by surprise too. Such a good game. I have yet to try the sequel though, but the first one was a blast.

Microsoft and Asobo, a French developer, just released their latest Feature Discovery Series video, this time focusing on the weather and the systems behind it in the upcoming Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Can't believe what I'm seeing. Looks so, so freaking good!

Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

I got my son PS Now for his birthday and we are playing a lot of old classics. He is really enjoying Rocket League and Arkham Knight and the old Star Wars and Atari Classics.

Red Dead Redemption 2 just getting started with this one!

Winter is coming, so my outdoor projects will cease. I told my wife I'm thinking of getting back on the Xbox. I see that new COD is coming out tomorrow...

Took advantage of a trick and started playing outer worlds yesterday. Didn't get a lot of time in but was able to create my character and level up once and make it to the first town. The dialogue choices and feel gives it that fallout type gameplay. Reviews have been solid to so hopefully it will last me a few playthroughs.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

I've got outer worlds downloaded, also downloading modern warfare, not sure which I'll play tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Red Dead Redemption 2 just getting started with this one!
    RDR2 and RD are amazing. They have really improved the online play and content. The anti-griefing system needs work but makes it much better than GTA.

Story is awesome.

My buddy and I have been playing it nonstop since they came out with the Roles and the Outlaw Pass (which you get for free if you link your Twitch account to the Social Club).

Picked up Modern Warfare last night. Didn't play until tonight. Might regret buying, as I have always sucked at FPS games. Also the graphics in multiplayer look like garbage. Hopefully story mode is good.

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I've got modern warfare downloaded on Xbox. Going to be an internal struggle fighting between playing the outer worlds and giving modern warfare a try.

The outer worlds is phenomenal. It like a mix between fallout, Firefly and borderlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I've got outer worlds downloaded, also downloading modern warfare, not sure which I'll play tonight.
    Outer Worlds is a slow burn. I like it a lot so far though. These type of single player games are a ton of fun to me. People are comparing it to FallOut NewVegas. I'm only level 10 so I don't have enough info to give a good rec yet but so far so good.

I'm also checking out the Halloween event for Borderlands 3 and it's been pretty fun. That Borderlands is quite the shooter
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I've got modern warfare downloaded on Xbox. Going to be an internal struggle fighting between playing the outer worlds and giving modern warfare a try.

The outer worlds is phenomenal. It like a mix between fallout, Firefly and borderlands.
    Careful with CoD. Head it is causing xbox to shut down and crash.

But yeah outer worlds has been a blast. Some of the dumb dialog has been fantastic to read. Took a couple of levels but I feel melee has become viable so far. (Level 9 on hard) plus it is so fun to one shot someone with a hammer blow to the head.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone