Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    FIFA 14, but tomorrow Splinter Cell: Blacklist and Saints Row IV arrive. Can't wait!
    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Smite and that's about it right now.

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    just bought mgs2 and 3 on xbl for TEN dollars.

Super stoked.
    I have a purchase for tonight it seems lol.

Currently playing far cry 3

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Quote Originally Posted by demonicbroncos View Post
    I dust off my old ps2 and been playing final fantasy xii. I know its probably the most hated final fantasy in the last ten years i just can't understand why.
    Two of my friends think it's the best FF. I liked it, I probably put in 9-10 hours or so, but I never beat it. PS2 crapped out on me. FFVIII is my favorite, which I get a ton of heat for, so I understand that.

World of Tanks beta has been back up again, so I've been splitting my time between that and Mafia II.

Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    Two of my friends think it's the best FF. I liked it, I probably put in 9-10 hours or so, but I never beat it. PS2 crapped out on me. FFVIII is my favorite, which I get a ton of heat for, so I understand that.

World of Tanks beta has been back up again, so I've been splitting my time between that and Mafia II.
    ffxiii is my favorite even though the battle system is confusing as hell. Im having a love hate relationship with this final fantasy battle system, not to mention the endless hours of grinding to get one lv, currently averaging one lv per game hour.

Simpsons Tapped Out
    Injustice Gods Among Us (Both iOS and 360)
    Hitman Absolution.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!

At first Batman Arkham City is overwhelming because the map is so big, but now i'm sucked into the game and can't wait to get home and play it lol

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Quote Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    At first Batman Arkham City is overwhelming because the map is so big, but now i'm sucked into the game and can't wait to get home and play it lol
    It does seem huge at first but it's actually not that big once you get used to it. Especially considering half the map is blocked off from you for the prison.

However you can go inside several buildings which are their own extensive size maps.

Have you started doing the Victor sasz side mission? That mission really helps get used to the map size. You'd be surprised how fast you can move across Arkham city when you are racing the clock.

ffxiii is my favorite even though the battle system is confusing as hell. Im having a love hate relationship with this final fantasy battle system, not to mention the endless hours of grinding to get one lv, currently averaging one lv per game hour.
    Never played past. Ffx that was my favorite one I'e been playing it a lot I'm currently trying to get the ultimate weapons but snikies its hard

Final Fantasy III Android
    Medal of Honor PC
    Battlefield 3 PC
    Mirrors Edge PC
    Burnout Paradise PC

Can you tell I just got the humble bundle recently?

I dust off my old ps2 and been playing final fantasy xii. I know its probably the most hated final fantasy in the last ten years i just can't understand why.
    I honestly think the series has been crap since FF9 (10 was good but....9 was the last truely good ff game)

World of Tanks (Beta)

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I honestly think the series has been crap since FF9 (10 was good but....9 was the last truely good ff game)
    I disagree I think the series has been crap after 10

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    It does seem huge at first but it's actually not that big once you get used to it. Especially considering half the map is blocked off from you for the prison.

However you can go inside several buildings which are their own extensive size maps.

Have you started doing the Victor sasz side mission? That mission really helps get used to the map size. You'd be surprised how fast you can move across Arkham city when you are racing the clock.
    Yea i'm 75% done with those. Only failed one just because I couldn't find the phone when I landed lol. Right now i'm stuck on the fight in the steel mill. Don't wanna say who for spoiler reasons but man its tough. If the thugs didn't have knives it would be doable.

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis